Skocz do zawartości

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

wstawałem nawet dwa razy w środku nocy sprawdzić :P

boje sie ciebie

Też jestem fanatykiem gier wyścigowych. Miałem brać bundle PS4 i DC na premierę w zeszłym roku jak zapowiedzieli zestaw. A teraz? Teraz zagrałem w Forze 5 i Horizon 2 i chęć na wszelkie inne ścigałki mi przeszła. Niby seria zupełnie odmienna od DC, ale też wyścigi. Ogram pewnie wersję z PS+ DriveClub'a i po jakimś czasie zrobię aktualizację do pełnej wersji.  Jak już powprowadzają te wszystkie zapowiedziane patche.

Fanek chyba może spać spokojnie. Jeśli był zarajany NFS: Rivals, to DC powinno go w pełni usatysfakcjonować :D

bo serwery są offline, ponoć działały 4h i wyłączyli znowu, mowa o US

w CW nie ma sensu pisać o tym, jestem jeszcze chwile przy klawiaturze to wkleje:

Quick impressions after getting to level 4:

• Perfect handling. I love how responsive it feels.
  • The right balance of arcadey/sim is here. I'm happy with the weight of the cars so far.
  • The visuals really do carry some wow factor. Had some fireworks pop up towards the end of a race and caught myself saying "Wow" out loud.
  • This game feels 1/2 there when the servers are off, at least for now. I couldn't access clubs, etc, and the menus are all heavy on internet enabled content.
  • I really wish PS4 had custom music already. While I like the in-game tracks so far, I want to put a custom playlist in ASAP.
  • GREAT sense of speed, especially considering we're talking about 30fps.

That's it for now. Looking forward to playing more soon. Can't believe there's no replay viewer/editor here!

My Quick 2 cents before bed:

• Control, control, control, this game has amazing feel and response. Just like everyone said, Feels like good ol PGR.
  • Graphics - I'm pretty sure we're just inputting commands to live tv streams.
  • Music - I'm usually not one for the music choices in racing games (ie Forza series, GT series, etc) but I am enjoying this, gets me in the mood, keeps me in the zone and provides a good mood.
  • I'm pretty much addicted to this, HAD to pull myself off because I started sleepdriving.
  • So far, My racing GOTY. (I have FH2, and beaten most of it)

Going to bed after 2 hours playing.

++ lighting and sense of speed are unmatched
+ handling is very responsive. AI while slightly predictable is tough and challenging
= the tracks are fun, the SP portion is well layed out and will keep busy for a good while(esp with tougher AI at higher levels)

- Online aint working the first night
- you could knock the # of cars and lack of customization

Does it kill forza,horizon,GT or Pcars. Maybe not but its debateable.It can hang with the big boys. The fundamentals are very good and the sense of speed and lighting make it special IMO.

ktoś tez pisał, że z serwerami offline gra wygląda, jakby nie miała połowy opcji, ponoć sporo jest w menu klubów

sprawdziłem teraz na konsoli i u mnie tez ruszyło pobieranie, 3 auta error póki co, pobiera 135mb patch i 2.7gb

Ficuś licze, że jak spotkamy sie na trasie przeprosisz za te oblegi w strone gry :)

a grać będzie dziś jeszcze można czy po północy?

Edytowane przez Fanek