Skocz do zawartości

Halo 5: Guardians

MaZZeo

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

takie tam pierdu pierdu z forum figaro

+ galeria http://www.readyuplive.com/halo-5-guardians-assets/nggallery/page/1

After getting the run-down, we were shown a brief campaign teaser. It moved so fast it was hard to point anything out. That being said, what my eyes feasted upon was jaw dropping: massive enemies, space battles, and more. I saw Hunters forming from worms (Lekgolo) on the ground, Banshees flying past a space station, and a flying Forerunner vehicle shooting at a massive covenant station (it almost looked like a mining rig). The scale was unlike anything we’ve seen in Halo, specifically the giant vehicle scene. There were vehicles flying around, Covenant shooting plasma through the air, and explosions illuminating the landscape. It was hard not to get excited. We watched it twice. I am very certain that the space banshee scene was a playable experience. Halo 5: Space Battles. Colour me hyped. A new enemy type was briefly shown called the Promethean Soldier. It’s a more human-like enemy that moves fast and looks to be a handful to deal with.
Edytowane przez kermit
Gość DonSterydo

Reddit Q/A (Not complete)

I know you only played a small part, but are there more enemies on the battlefield or are enemies stronger in any way?

There are way more enemies than ever before, especially as we move through the story

How do the controls feel? Have they been tightened up since the beta? What about bullet impacts? Does it feel like previous Halos?

The biggest change is the groundpound on melee. It feels like the most accurate hitboxes yet

Have they changed the Killfeed in Multiplayer?

Yes! Now when you get a kill, there's the killer, an image of the weapon, and the dead.

where did you get the scale for the Guardian from? It's way larger than what was shown in the Halo Xbox One trailer and looks like the one in the official game cover.

It was an asset given to me. It's legit.

How much better is halo 5 than halo 4? And do you think it will be a success?

Now I feel like I'm in the minority, but being a Campaign guy I quite enjoyed Halo 4. MP got stale, but it's still a AAA FPS title. Halo 5 dunks Halo 4 into a barrel of radioactive waste. The good kind. The kind that makes Daredevil have superpowers except Halo 5 doesn't go blind.

How big of an improvement graphically was the demo you played from the Beta?

Quite drastically. As far as I'm aware I was playing at 1080p at the studio (could be wrong). Beta was 720. It just seemed very smooth.

What commands are availible?

You can send them places, make them enter vehicles or turrets, target an enemy, pick up a weapon, and come revive you faster.

Does Shoulder Charge still have that horrible recovery time?

It seemed a little faster if I remember correctly.

How powerful was the Flagnum? Any idea on shots to kill?

Wasn't keeping track, but can say it packed a punch. I mowed through multiple guys while on a solo flag run.

How were Blue Team's AI, or the AI in general? Are they comparable to Noble Team's? And also, how did you find the squad commands? Are they useful or do they feel tacked on?

Enemy AI was top notch. Dueling with a sword Elite was a challenge. NOT comparable to Noble team, they were awful. Commands felt as they should: The game was made with them in mind.

Do the commands you give as Master Chief feel as if they're a vital mechanic to the game or is the system more of a gimmick?

I wouldn't call it a gimmick as much as "thank god they're useful now". Think Halo Reach and how awful they all were. GET IN MY WARTHOG! Now you can tell them to with a button. It sucks to drop a sword in favor of a rocket, so tell you buddy to grab it.

How exactly did reviving work if you were playing solo? Was there a time limit before you "bleed out" or something?

Yeah you bleed out if I recall. But you can still spawn in.

Did the music seem more Haloey than 4?, How did the Flagnum work? Was it OP?, A lot of assets seem reused and very Halo 4 in the screenshots (the grunts/jackals/area you played for example), any word on if they will get a change in how they look?

Music was for sure more Halo-y. Blue team will pretty consistently use themes that you recognize. Flagnum was powerful, for sure, but not more powerful than a good BR. The game definitely played better than it looks in screenshots.

Does the space whale have a name?

Oddly enough, the team was joking and calling the big one "Tim". Sounded like either a reference to Tim Longo or another employee.

The Game Informer article mentions enemies using their own version of thrusters. Were they referring to Sangheili Rangers or was this a new feature?

The Jackals jetpack up to you and stuff, but I didn't see anything else I don't believe. It looks like the new Promethean Soldiers might have thrusters, though.

Was there any environmental destruction ?

Actually there were two cases of such. Two thin metal walls you could spartan charge through. One which you HAVE to for the mission, and one in the bottom level of the big battle area. They are obvious.

How is the variety between enemies? I remember in Halo 4, they had different colors for Grunts and Elites? (Blue, Red, Green)

Well for instance Elites look different and wield different weapons. Gold sword elite, etc.

To będzie chyba spełnienie wszystkich moich snów :)

Edytowane przez DonSterydo

Jeśli to wszystko się sprawdzi to gra zmiecie wszystko co do tej pory widzieliśmy w Halo, nie mówiąc już o innych FPS'ach :)

Póki co 343 zrobiło najsłabsze halo w historii także nie ma co się napalać bo przed 4 było tak samo a jak gra skończyła to każdy wie. Ziomki na live wbili 25 lvl dla aczika i przestali grać.

Problem z H4 był na starcie. Przez co się masa graczy zniechęciła. Mimo wszystko gra po masie poprawek jest świetna. I osobiście zaraz za H1 prefruje H4 niż pozostałe części. Ale jak to sie mawia.. o gustach się nie rozmawia ;)

Grałem w H5 bete od początku aż do końca i się zakochałem w niej mimo pewnych rzeczy które były zbędne ale zostały do pełnej wersji już usunięte.

Edytowane przez Salwador
  • Plusik 1
Gość DonSterydo

Beta Halo 5 była taka, że nawet ja postaram się coś pograć w fullu (chociaż pewnie bez jakichkolwiek sukcesów :P), a to pewnie za sprawą nacisku na arenowy typ rozgrywki. Ma coś w sobie.

Cieszę się że zmieniają system respawnów kampanii na coś na wzór Gears of War, to granie w co-opie i odradzanie się w bezpiecznym miejscu po śmierci sprawiało że legendary było za łatwe, a we czterech to w ogóle było banalne. Z drugiej strony system z Halo 2, gdzie cofało do checkpointa po śmierci kogokolwiek był przegięty.

najgorsze halo to odst, czwórka całkiem spoko

Jezeli chodzi o SP

mówiłem o multi, singiel mnie nie interesuje chociaż kampania 4 to również słaby żart

gorszy multiplayer ma halo reach więc nie masz racji

tam przynajmniej było w miarę stale 30fpsów h3h3

najgorsze halo to odst, czwórka całkiem spoko

Jezeli chodzi o SP

mówiłem o multi, singiel mnie nie interesuje chociaż kampania 4 to również słaby żart

gorszy multiplayer ma halo reach więc nie masz racji

tam przynajmniej było w miarę stale 30fpsów h3h3

Wybacz ale muszę sie przyczepić. Pytasz się o argumenty nie podając swoich argumentów. Piszesz że każdy się z Tobą zgodzi, czyli wypowiadasz się za każdego jak byś był nie wiadomo kim. Więc już pomijając swoje dziecinne posty proszę, podaj nam chociaż swoje argumenty ;)

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...