Genshin Impact

Shen

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Odpowiedzi 127
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Więc mówisz, że zagłosowałeś portfelem.

Tak apropo tego bundla, jest właśnie do wygrania w losowaniu wystarczy napisać platformę, kod UID i rzucić jakiś komentarz od siebie. Ważne żeby adres mailowy był zlinkowany z kontem. Czas na wysłanie do 11'go a ogłoszenie wyników 15'go.

format,png

https://forums.mihoyo.com/genshin/article/25332

Fak gdzieś mi ostatni anemoculus się zapodział. Odkreślałem każdy na mapie, niektóre nie mogłem zlokalizować zakładałem więc ze wcześniej już je podniosłem :/ Daje sobie na dzisiaj spokój od tygodnia nic innego nie ruszam. 

Nie ma kreatora bo wbrew pozorom ta gra ma standardowe story i postacie.
Na początku wybierasz jedna z 2 postaci.
Później w trakcie gry dołączają kolejne ale można też pozyskiwać postacie w drodze "losowania" i chyba eventow?
To nie jest typowe mmo, w zasadzie bliżej tu do klasycznego jrpg.

Wysłane z mojego MI 8 SE przy użyciu Tapatalka

• Plusik 1

I niby takie postacie jak Venti to "support" ;)

-4 nowe postacie

-4 nowe bronie

-Prawdopodobnie nie dojdzie nowe miasto

-Żywioł geo dostanie buffa

-Po nabiciu 9 lvl kapliczki pozostałe Anomoculus/Geo wyświetlone na mapie (hurra)

-Przenośny punkt teleportacji (pewnie, że można będzie wrócić do miejsca w którym byliśmy np przez teleportacją do miasta)

-Nerf postaci (szczególnie Venti)

-Część dostanie buffa

Kurde odkąd uświadomilem sobie że gram na servach us odechciało mi się grać...
Niby gierka w zasadzie singiel ale jak bym nabił 100h a za msc okaże się że dojdzie jakiś mega content pod co op/multi to krew by mnie zalała.
Gra cały czas się rozwija pewnie długo będzie wspierana.
Graliście juz coś razem?

Wysłane z mojego MI 8 SE przy użyciu Tapatalka

Do mnie raz tylko random dołączył i był przez parę sekund. Napisał, że będzie za mną szedł po czym poleciał w kompletnie przeciwnym kierunku po czym się wylogował xd

Gra w obecnym stanie nie będzie sprawiała żadnego wyzwania, jeżeli będziemy na bieżąco inwestować w ekwipunek i postacie, szczególnie skupiając wszystko na jednej. Dmg output nawet postaci supportujących jest absurdalny przy dopakowanej broni i artefaktach.

Największym wyzwaniem są IMO Abyss Corridor bez healerów jest ciężko.

Edytowane przez Dr.Czekolada

Endgame to przede wszystkim grind typowy dla gacha, nagrody z bossów i aktywności kosztujących original resin. Bez wkładu własnego progres może się opóźniać o kilka dni.

@number_nine Spokojnie 20 lvl nic nie znaczy, Expisz normalnie jak w każdym rpg zabijając stwory, robiąc questy i inne aktywności. Im dalej w las te książki będziesz coraz mocniej zużywał i nie starczy ci normalnie na wszystkie postacie od razu. W zależności od poziomu świata jest nakładany lvl cap, wraz z wzrostem poziomu świata stworki są silniejsze ale też wypada lepszy loot. Najważniejsze jest rozwijanie Adventure Level, to on daje ci dostęp do nowych aktywności w grze i generalnego progresu, go tak szybko nie wbijesz jakimiś książkami trzeba eksplorować, otwierać chesty, robić questy itd :)

Edytowane przez Dr.Czekolada
  • Dzięki 1
Cytat

1.1 Detailed Official Update - Full Translation

Hello, dear travelers. Some time ago, we received many questions from travelers, why there are no in-game activities in Double Festival. Here, we would like to sincerely explain the reason for this matter with you, and also take this opportunity to synchronize the follow-up version plan with you.

Yuanshen opened the PC version technical test on September 15th, and officially opened the global synchronization public test on September 28th.

Considering that a large number of travelers arrived on the 28th, the experience of travelers at different schedules is quite different, so we did not have any preparation activities in the initial stage of the launch of all platforms.

On the other hand, after the server was opened, we encountered various problems, such as all kinds of stuck problems, attack plug-ins, abnormal battles, etc.... The production team put more energy on ensuring the stability of the game. In addition, the production team has also formulated countermeasures and scheduling for the key position problems, operational convenience problems, camera problems, etc. that everyone has concentrated on. The production team has also formulated solutions and schedules, and made corresponding modifications and tests without affecting the development of subsequent versions. .

Under such circumstances, we finally did not arrange corresponding festivals for the double festivals around October 1, which caused everyone's disappointment. Let me say sorry to the travelers.

Some travelers also asked why not open the Lantern Rite Festival during Mid-Autumn Festival.

First of all, because the Sea Lantern Festival activities have exposed several problems in previous tests, a lot of adjustments are needed, and these adjustments are still in production, and the relevant release schedule has been correspondingly planned; on the other hand, in the already determined In the version plan, the Sea Lantern Festival is the largest festival in Liyue area, and it was originally prepared for the winter time. (I wonder if the friends who parti(pipi)ted in the previous test still remember the words of Xiao Paimeng at the beginning of the Sea Lantern Festival: The first full moon night of each year is the "Sea Lantern Festival" of Liyue.)

In order to provide travelers with richer game content, we have been trying various optimization solutions, and the development of multiple versions is also in progress to ensure the stable update of the game version and the continuous change of content. In subsequent versions, we will combine the different seasons and cultural backgrounds of each region in the game, as well as everyone’s habits and holidays to design. Later, there will be unique festivals in each region such as Mond and Liyue (such as Mond Meet everyone at the Fenghua Festival, Badminton Festival, etc.; Liyue’s Sea Lantern Festival, Moonlight Festival, etc.).

At present, the content of the subsequent version is under stable development. The production team will work hard to ensure that the version is updated every 6 weeks. The major version update will generally be on Wednesday (the specific update rhythm and update node are subject to actual conditions). Each subsequent major version update will be followed by a version theme activity.

List of recent version activities and time:

Version 1.1 - It is expected to be updated on November 11. During this version, the "Unreturned Star Off" event will be opened;

Version 1.2 - It is expected to be updated on December 23. During this version, the Dragonspine Snow Mountain area and related version activities will be opened;

Version 1.3 - It is expected to be updated in February next year. During this version, the "Lantern Rite Festival" series of activities will be launched.

Finally, we would like to express our sincere thanks to all travelers for their enthusiasm and expectations. We have been paying attention to everyone's opinions and feedback in the community. Whether it is criticism or spurring, we all accept it with humility. When dealing with problems, we will definitely analyze and solve them seriously. We did not give you a detailed explanation at the first time, which caused trouble to everyone. We also sincerely apologize for this. Thank you to everyone who has accompanied us all the way and for your tolerance. Thank you for your continued attention. We will turn this companionship and emotion into a driving force for progress, and step by step, make the trip to Tivat closer to everyone's dream.

Ten pierwszy update wydaje się trochę bardziej oddalony niż się spodziewałem ale coś tam Chińczycy robią. 

Nowy coopowy event i co najważniejsze można grać z każdym, kto nabił 20 AR i skończył prolog akt 2.

Cytat

Dear Travelers:

The Elemental Crucible co-op event is about to begin!

Work together with other Travelers to shovel Elemental Clots into the Elemental Crucible to advance the alchemical process. After the alchemical transmutation is completed, consume Original Resin to receive bounties, including Character EXP materials, Adventure EXP, and more. Bounties will be calculated based on each Traveler's individual World Level. You can also obtain rewards such as Primogems, Character Ascension materials, and more by completing achievements in the Alchemy Handbook.

(Once the event has been unlocked, Travelers may open the event menu by pressing F5 (PC), tapping the compass icon in the top-right corner (mobile), or holding the L1 button and selecting the compass from the Shortcut Wheel (PS4).)

Start Time
For event details, please see the in-game notice.

Event Page Requirements
Reach Adventure Rank 20 or higher and complete all quests in Prologue: Act II - For a Tomorrow Without Tears

Event Eligibility
Complete Timaeus's quest One Giant Step for Alchemy?

Nie śpieszę się z graniem bo po co? Na razie nie ma zbyt wielu aktywności po oswojeniu się z mechaniką i rozwojem postaci. Raz dziennie wbije sobie AR, coś tam dobije do Battle passa i jestem ukontentowany. W sumie trzeba ruszyć story, wciąż tkwię na początku Chaptera :D