Skocz do zawartości

Final Fantasy XV

Pawel_S5

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Tak jak podejrzewałem. Kolejny Final który w ogóle mnie nie interesuje. Stylistyka oprawy graficznej, postaci , rozwałka całkowicie do mnie nie przemawiają. O coraz bardziej rozbudowanej eksploracji, relacjach bohaterów, rozbudowanych wyborach i dialogach zapewne możemy zapomnieć na rzecz skupienia się na potyczkach. Szkoda, jak dla mnie jrpg na "dużych" platformach umierają/umarły.

Edytowane przez Sebastian Ś.

nie wiem czy było ale fajna analiza tego co zobaczyliśmy na E3

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=585421

Final Fantasy XV Gameplay Analysis [GIF Heavy] #1
Spent some time analysing the gameplay of Final Fantasy XV. There may be things that I have gotten wrong, or missed, so if you find something, please post below.

HUD
Warp
Attack
Link Form

The static HUD image shows 5 weapons at any given time, and they can be cycled across to show more as required, for a total of 8 weapons. [Thanks Fuu for the attack and magic HUD gifs]

Item
Magic
Link Form

When Noctis uses magic, a toggle button is pressed which changes the menus Warp and Attack into Item and Magic. Magic can then be selected and executed. [Thanks duckroll]

The image below shows the names of the characters currently active in the party, and their HP (Hit Points). The blue gauge below Noctis's name is the Warp gauge, which I'll explain below.

General Combat

Noctis's normal attacks involve him teleporting from side to side while slashing at enemies with weapons. This is all automatic, and you only press the Attack command. His attacks can be cancelled if interrupted by enemy attacks.
Magic as mentioned above, is by toggling the command menu to magic, and then selecting the desired spell.
Noctis also has the ability to dodge roll to evade attacks.

When close up to enemies (or other situations), Noctis will perform other actions like kicking enemies, jumping over them, slamming their heads, grabbing onto Behemoths, etc. This is also via the Attack command.

The party consists of three active members, and the party members can be fairly far away from Noctis (see images under MAP). It is also possible to play as characters other than Noctis. Prompto uses guns as weapons, while Gladiolus uses heavy swords. The image below shows the player controlling Prompto (note that the HUD is not working, and still shows commands for Noctis).

Quote:

See the gifs below for Noctis' Attack, Magic and Other actions.
Attack

Magic

Other

Weapons

The weapons can be cycled seamlessly. There appear to be 8 weapons in the deck, and 5 are displayed at any given time. [Thanks duckroll]. The weapons cycle toward the right and there were no leftward cycles. It suggests that only one button is allocated for it, or they just didn't bother with leftward cycles. I am guessing that you will not be able to cycle to the left, as you are unable to see which weapon you'll cycle to.

In the image below, you'll notice that the first and third sword (from left) are repeated [Thanks Soriku], suggesting that either multiples of the same weapon, or different weapons in the same class (Spear, Double-handed sword, dagger etc) can be added to the deck.

WARP

Warp works by locking onto a point and pressing the Warp command. These lock-on points are shown by an orangish-yellow circle for enemies and a faint blue circle for terrain based points. Warping is restricted to these points only, and one cannot freely warp to wherever they want. Also note that the Warp command will be greyed out until you're close enough.
I am guessing the locking on will be via a single button similar to previous Kingdom Hearts games.

Noctis' warping is limited to the amount of bars in the blue gauge, which in the gif below means 4 times. It is not known at this stage as how the Warp gauge fills up. In the gif below, notice the yellow coloured lock-on on the soldier, the faint blue lock on above the soldier and the depletion of one bar of the Warp gauge (under Noctis' name).
It is worth noting that some parts of the gameplay trailer don't show the depletion of the gauge, meaning either the HUD is plastered on, or the gauge is not working in those particular cases.

Images below show some examples of enemy and terrain lock-on points. [Thanks BlazingDarkness for identifying Terrain lock-ons]

Quote:

LINKFORM

Linkform is a special ability that causes weapons to rise and circle around Noctis, and him striking the enemy once with every weapon in his armoury. Another point to note is how the soldier is being constantly struck by Swords falling from above. Not sure if this ability also reduces the damage you take, like shown in the trailers.
It is currently not known what restricts the repeated use of the Linkform ability.

Party Member Assists

The following scenes are scripted (context specific) and can be triggered by certain actions.
Noctis parrying the Iron Giant multiple times, followed by Gladiolus and Prompto assist.

Prompto shooting the enemy, with his hand on Noctis' shoulder

Gladiolus defending Noctis from Behemoth

Example: To trigger the 3rd (Gladiolus Cover) sequence, the player moves Noctis in a specific way while allowing the Behemoth time to perform his "standing up" action. And even though Gladiolus is far away from Noctis, the sequence is initiated.

MAP, Video etc.

The gifs below show the MAP and VIDEO functions. Could this be linked to Noctis's phone, and appear/disappear at the press of a button?
MAP - The map also shows the party members. The symbol to the right of Noctis (arrow on map) is for Gladiolus and the other is for Prompto. [Thanks Raven777]

Quote:

VIDEO - Noctis talking to Gladiolus.

Other comments:
Summoning, and how will it work? Will the summons even be there?
Is Magic use restricted by MP (Mana/Magic points)? Or is it spammable?
What restricts the use of Linkform ability?
Party member control? AI with controllable set pieces? Or is there more to it?

I look forward to new trailers to help answer the above questions. For now, I hope this analysis was enough to give you a basic understanding of the flashy and fast paced gameplay.

Lastly, if you haven't had enough of the WARPing, here's another GIF :D

w spoilerze bez zdjęć bo forumek zabrania wklejania tylu zdjęć/gifów 

Edytowane przez dApo
  • 3 miesiące temu...

Nie będzie nic nowego o "piętnastce" na TGS :/

Ciekawe czy ta gra wyjdzie w ogóle kiedyś.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/09/17/no-new-final-fantasy-xv-info-at-tgs-but-nomura-will-appear-in-interview/

Square Enix will not be sharing any new Final Fantasy XV information at this year’s Tokyo Game Show; however, director Tetsuya Nomura will appear in Sony’s “Conversations With Creators” series of interviews, where he will talk about the game. The news was reported by FF Reunion, and the information reportedly comes from a newsletter from Sony’s PlayStation Community website. This will be the first time since E3 that Nomura will be talking about Final Fantasy XV. To just what extent Nomura will talk about the game in his interview is unknown, considering he warns that there are many things he can’t discuss yet. Final Fantasy XV is in development for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2013/09/17/no-new-final-fantasy-xv-info-at-tgs-but-nomura-will-appear-in-interview/#yZLk5cKqHHupEjmF.99

• 4 miesiące temu...

"Piętnastka" jest w drodze... proces tworzenia jest już bardzo zaawansowany? Serio?! po 8 latach? Niesamowite!

Kitase by się wstydził, powinien cicho siedzieć, i udawać że nic się nie stało, a na E3/TGS przywieźć megaza(pipi)isty trailer i gameplay.

Eh obu z tego nie wyszła XIII-4

http://www.destructoid.com/final-fantasy-xv-far-into-development-high-priority--270585.phtml?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Destructoid+%28Destructoid%29

Final Fantasy XV, first announced in 2006 as Final Fantasy XIII: Versus before re-branding last E3, is "quite far into development," series producer Yoshinori Kitase told VideoGamer. I bloody well hope so. It's been eight god damn years.

It "is being given a very high priority within the company itself" and is not "in competition with Kingdom Hearts 3 for resources," which wasn't a fear I had, but maybe now sort of is. The power of suggestion. Kingdom Hearts 3 was announced last E3 as well, though we shouldn't expect it anytime soon.

Kitase also explained that while XV is not longer tied to XIII in name, "[t]he story and the world is still going to be linked and backed up by [the Fabulla Nova Crystallis mythology that underpins the whole of the XIII series]," and that the original story of XV hasn't changed. "So even though it's not necessarily the same universe or the same game," he continued, "they're all linked and underpinned by the backdrop of that legend."

Kitase also mused on the new console hardware opening up to have "battles with a lot more parti(pipi)nts involved" and "more characters for the player to control." He also mentioned how future series entries could hark back to aspects of XIII's Paradigm system or "even deeper customisation" of something like XII's Gambits. More XII, please. 

• 1 miesiąc temu...
  • 1 miesiąc temu...

Some higher power is really going out of their way to annoy me today. First we get the confirmation that Zack Snyder will direct the Justice League movie, and now the latest official installment in the Final Fantasy franchise is being described as an "action game." I mean really.

www.totalxbox.com/75613/final-fantasy-15-gets-new-gameplay-details/

Eh.

ja od pierwszego trailera z prawdziwej pietnastki jestem wrecz pewny, ze to bedzie po prostu devil may cry w swiecie final fantasy z rzucaniem czarow, z inventory i levelowaniem postaci i wielkimi skryptami, niby juz probowali takie systemy walki chociazby w serii kingdom hearts czy crisis core ale cos czuje ze tutaj juz calkiem daja sie poniesc i to co cechowalo ta serie juz calkiem sie zatraci

Edytowane przez Ficuś