Skocz do zawartości

Overlord II

Hela

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Kontynuacja bardzo ciekawej i trochę niedocenionej gry Codemasters, pojawić ma się na PS360 i PC w przyszłym roku. Oto pierwsze info:

Overlord, an original game by Codemasters, won over fans with its creative blend of humor and Pikmin-style gameplay and then went on to sell over a million copies. The call for a sequel was heard loud and clear and now Triumph Studios is hard at work with the title due out in 2009 for Xbox 360, PS3 and Games for Windows PC. To go along with this announcement, Codemasters has also revealed Overlord Dark Legend for Wii and Overlord Minions for DS. For details and screenshots on those titles, head over to stories here and here respectively.

Overlord II, "massively increases the scope of the original concept," according to Lennart Sas, director and Overlord lead at Triumph Studios. The game introduces a new Overlord, hinted at in the final scene of Overlord: Raising Hell, for a clash between him and a Roman-inspired empire which has plans to root out all magic and take over the world. The game moves beyond the fantasy realm of the first to something closer to our own, allowing the game's humor and satire to hit closer to home. Politics, environmental issues and more are up for parody in this game, though we wouldn't be surprised if a fart joke or two slip in.

New environments and new beasts are coming.

With the Glorious Empire as the foe and a new overlord brought into the fold, you can be sure you'll be seeing a more diverse set of environments. Sas told IGN, "We have new lands, from the icy (but rather festive) Nordberg where minions face up to vicious seals, to a new Magic Sanctuary Domain, where the magical creatures have retreated from the onslaught of the Empire, to the homelands and cities of the Glorious Empire itself."

The first Overlord game relied on a gameplay mechanic where you directly controlled the overlord who then orders around small legions of minions to solve puzzles and attack enemies. This style of game returns, but is expanded and improved for the sequel. Sas tells us that, "from the Netherworld you rise to gather an army of loyal Minions that are more destructive and much smarter than before -- now they can do even more things for their master; such as riding mounts, using war machines and sailing warships in world-changing battles." He also told us the team has "greatly improved" the controls and visuals to make the game even more attractive to a broad audience.

Minions can now ride mounts.

"We're really excited about shifting the world to a new era where a Roman-inspired Empire rises as the arch-enemy of the Overlord," says Lennart Sas, "which leads to an epic clash between the regimented forces of a sprawling state and the faster, harder, more manic minion horde."

I dwa obrazki:

2qxot2ffk7.th.jpg

28bqqtdns8.th.jpg

Źródło:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/898/898516p1.html

W ramach rozbudowywania uniwersum i dla zaspokojenia głodu wszystkich fanów pojawią się również gry na DSa i Wii

• Odpowiedzi 25
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

• 2 miesiące temu...
  • 4 miesiące temu...
  • 4 miesiące temu...
  • 2 tygodnie później...

Jeśli jest okazja to bierz. Gra jest bardzo przyjemna ale jak zauważyli inni tak jak poprzednik może się znudzić. Pierwsze podejście ze zbieraniem bajerów zajęło mi trochę ponad 14 godzin i nie wynudziłem się a wręcz przeciwnie. Największa wada to sterowanie któremu ciągle daleko do ideału.

Mi się strasznie gra podobała i ze zbieraniem wszystkiego pierwsze podejście zajęło mi ok 15 h. Cóż ja przeważnie przechodzę grę tylko raz i Overlord już wylądował na pchlim targu. Za to 700 pkt achievements i wylizany cały świat gry świadczą same za siebie w przypadku laika kompletnego który jest casualem do kwadratu. Ta gra ma moc i dodam jeszcze żę jedynki nie skończyłem. Overlord II jest wg mnie o wiele lepiej pomyślany i takie smaczki jak melodia nucona przez moje miniony w strojach rzymian (Most na Rzece Kwai) po prostu zwalają z nóg :)

Polecam z czystym sumieniem każdemu kto lubi czysty fun bez stresu. Bo poziom trudności jest ekhm niski co dla mnie było zaletą ale są na pewno tacy dla których to największa wada :)

Gość donsterydo

Przeczytałem wczoraj recenzję w PSXE, po tym wydaje mi się, że gra musi być dość mocno rozbudowana, tak jak wcześniej się nią nie interesowałem, tak teraz chyba zapoluję pod koniec wakacji.

Też już jestem po przeczytaniu recki, w sumie gdyby kolega nie pożyczył mi pierwszego Overlorda to pewnie bym nie zagrał, w sumie brakowało mi przekonania do tej gry.. ale jak już zagrałem to poszło... naprawdę przyjemna gierka, a skoro dwójka jest dopieszczona, bardziej rozbudowana to z pewnością jest warta zaliczenia

ps. skąd brać kasę na te wszystkie gry :rolleyes:

• 3 tygodnie później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...

Jeśli jedynka Ci się podobała i nie nudziłeś się przy niej to tutaj będzie ok. Można odczuć minimalne deja vu ale jako osoba która przechodziła 1 i jej się bardzo podobało mogę polecić. 2 jest jeszcze lepszą rozrywką( do tego pojawiło się darmowe dlc z areną).