Skocz do zawartości

Persona 5

Gość hnky

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Logo to jest jakaś tragedia, ale klimat będzie genialny. Czuć to na tym trailerze. Jeżeli faktycznie będzie mniej młodzieżowo a bardziej mrocznie to zamawiam nawet i EK jak takowa się pojawi. Jarrrram się. :)

Persona jest serią która sprzedaje się całkiem nieźle na zachodzie, więc kto ich tam wie? Może będzie w 2015... Dokładnej daty co prawda nie ma, ale obstawiam koniec roku. Jeżeli będzie koniec roku to faktycznie do nas może trafić w 2016, ale tak jak mówię to zależy czy będzie opóźnienie, a jak będzie to jak długie? Nie wiadomo jeszcze nic. Tak czy tak ważne że gra będzie miała spoko klimacik (wnioskując po trailerze). :)

Dużo pokazali xd.

Miło, że wychodzi na ps4. Chociaż akurat przy tej grze, różnica organiczy się pewnie tylko do rozdzielczości więc spokojnie będzie można ograć na ps3. No chyba, że w 2016 roku dorwanie ps3 na chodzie będzie graniczyło z cudem, a ps4 mocno potanieje.

Ciekawe czy dungeony będą tak samo nudne jak w 3.

fixed

Jak nie dadzą dual audio to chyba kogoś pogryzę, bo nawet gdyby gra ważyła 50GB zawsze mogliby dać pliki do ściągnięcia.

Japońskie mangowe uczennice muszą mówić słodkimi głosami brzydkich japonek, inaczej nie kupuję.

Akurat głosy ku mojemu zdziwieniu bardziej mi sie podobają z wersji zachodniej. 

Kiedy można sie spodziewac jakiegoś gejmpleju?

Jedyny, który się wyróżnia to dodatkowy z wersji na Vitę. Reszta to losowo generowane makiety z kartonu w różnych kolorach. To jeszcze tyle dobrze, że walki nie są losowe, bo miałbym spory problem z przełknięciem tych dungeonów

Właśnie te walki bardzo dają radę, zarówno to że można je jako tako ominąć jak i sam system walki jest spoko. Oby w 5 dungeony były już na naprawdę dobrym poziomie. Mają kupę mocy zarówno na PS3 jak i na PS4. Mam nadzieję że nie będą się silić na fotorealizm. Grafika to tutaj drugi plan jak dla mnie.

Edytowane przez ireniqs

Katsura Hashino,reżyser Persony 5 ma wiadomość dla fanów:

Atlus just revealed a first look at Persona 5 with a teaser trailer during the SCEJA Press Conference 2014. Following the livestream, Persona series chief director Katsura Hashino left a message for the fans on the series’ official blog. Here’s what he said:

Hello, everyone. This is the Persona Team’s Hashino.

While it was sudden, during the conference that was held by SCE earlier today, they showed a trailer for the
Persona
series’ latest main numbered title,
Persona 5
. The setting is reversed from the previous title, as the title will depict the lives of youths living in a setting of a big city.

I apologize for only being able to show so little, but it would make me happy to know that you all have been able to get a glimpse of the game’s atmosphere.

Persona 5
was announced last year, and in addition to the release for PlayStation 3, we’re currently developing a PlayStation 4 version to release simultaneously in 2015. Furthermore, it’s very regretful that we’ll keep you guys waiting (I’m sorry ;
;)
, but I believe we’ll have a great game that will remain in your hearts.

While this may seem presumptuous to mention in the midst of all the high expectations, I am in charge of the direction of the game, following
Persona 3
and
Persona 4
. Also returning is character designer [shigenori Soejima] who worked on the previous title, and [shoji Meguro] in charge of music, and together with trusted and reliable staff members, we’re pushing forward and working hard.

Personally speaking, after directing
Catherine,
I was supposed to prepare for making titles on HD consoles… but that’s a story from a very long time ago. Since then, we’ve worked together with the team staff on developing various titles, and each one has exceeded my expectations.

Not only in terms of games, but they’ve also reached TV anime series, stage plays, live concerts, and even a theatrical anime film. Honestly, the only thing I’ve planned and produced outside of video games is Persona Stalker Club that is currently going on over at Nico Nico Douga.

In addition to the folks at Aniplex who’ve produced our anime, we are very fortunate to have so many projects and support, and I’m truly grateful. I believe that it is a result from all the support from the fans. Thank you very much.

Again, I’d like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to the Atlus fans who’ve been supporting us since the past. As you may know, the current series saw a change in production staff back in
Persona 3
, from visuals, music, to a new view of the world.

In those days, there was a great deal of uncertainty, and even with all the pros and cons, we were blessed with many fans who’ve continued enjoying and supporting us, since the early days to the latest titles. On behalf of the development staff, I’d like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

I hope that we’ll have something that will bring you all plenty of joy, and I also hope you all look forward to its completion. Thank you for your continued support!

Persona 5
Director & Producer

Katsura Hashino

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/01/persona-5-director-hashino-another-message-fans/#bVuZlo7yCDILZyHL.99

Co się tyczy samej gry, to fajnie,że wychodzi także na PS4. Sam trailer spoczko,liczę na więcej materiałów na zbliżającym się TGSie.

While this may seem presumptuous to mention in the midst of all the high expectations, I am in charge of the direction of the game, following Persona 3 and Persona 4. Also returning is character designer [shigenori Soejima] who worked on the previous title, and [shoji Meguro] in charge of music, and together with trusted and reliable staff members, we’re pushing forward and working hard.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Edytowane przez ireniqs
  • 3 miesiące temu...
  • 2 tygodnie później...

Prawdopodobnie krótko po nowym roku doczekamy się jakiejś porcji świeżych informacji na temat nowej Persony:

We didn’t get to see anything on Persona 5 at this year’s Jump Festa, but it looks like we won’t have to wait too long for more details, according to producer Katsura Hashino. Hashino shared a little message with Japanese videogame magazines this week. [Thanks, Game Jouhou]

“After the New Year, we’d like to reveal content with proper timing,” said Hashino.

While the producer didn’t specify when we’ll get more details on Persona 5,  he mentioned “proper timing,” so there’s a chance we might see further information during the “Persona Super Live 2015” concert, which takes place not long after the New Year’s on February 5, 2015.

As previously reported, Atlus recently updated the website for the upcoming concert with the above image, showing what appears to be the back of the protagonist from Persona 5, among other teasers like the red background and the shaking 5’s on the concert date.

Persona 5 will release for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 in 2015.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2014/12/22/persona-5-details-come-shortly-new-years-says-producer-hashino/#kbXgmwAJulxdtKXG.99
Edytowane przez Paliodor