Skocz do zawartości

PlayStation Plus

Gość

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

btw. taa podnieta a dostaniecie ten celowniczek Dead space :D

Nie, bo DS: Extraction nie jest na tej liście najlepiej ocenianych gier wg Metacritic (a to była jedna z podpowiedzi Ross'a). DS(1) też odpada, bo GOTM to mają być w miarę nowe tytuły.

A co do tego "pliku instalacyjnego" to może źle się wyraziłem - po prostu interesuje mnie ile miejsca na dysku zajmuje DS2 z PSN?

Edytowane przez MBeniek

Raczej na retaila takiej zniżki nie dadzą. Na jedynkę dadzą ze 25%, na DLC z 50 a tego Duck Hunta to i za darmo mogą dać i tak nikt nie weźmie...

Jak był Deus Ex w Plusie to na dwa tygodnie wszystko co związane z tym tytułem (w tym również Deus Ex (1)) przecenili o 50%, więc zakładam, że tak samo będzie z Dead Space. No, ale wszystko się wyjaśni za parę godzin.

Dead Space 2 na szczęście grą miesiąca. I tak jak przy DE, tutaj też przed dwa tygodnie DLC będą o 50% tańsze.

Twinkle twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are…Yes, never has a nursery rhyme terrified so many.

From tomorrow until 5th September (that’s five weeks this time) all our PlayStation Plus subscribers will be able to download Dead Space 2 as part of their subscription.

Special thanks go out to EA Games for their support in bringing this fantastic blend of action and survival horror to our members.

Engineer Isaac Clarke returns for the sequel to the critically acclaimed Dead Space. After waking from a coma in a massive space city known as The Sprawl, the lone survivor of a horrific alien infection finds himself confronting a catastrophic new nightmare. Not only that but he’s also battling dementia, is being hunted by the government and is haunted by visions of his dead girlfriend.

And what where would we be without a massive 50% off all the associated DLC for our Game of the Month? For the next two weeks you can grab the ‘Severed’ expansion, and three extra special weapons and suit packs for Dead Space 2 at half price. Simply pick up any of them you like when you go to claim your game from the Plus section on the Store.

Not played the original Dead Space? May I suggest you pick it up from the Store if you’d like to visit Isaac’s earlier adventure? Alternatively, in the Trailers section you’ll find a video to help you catch up on the Dead Space story events prior to Dead Space 2.

BUT WAIT! There’s more…

As some of you already know, I have promised you all some exciting extras this month and the first of these comes in the shape of a game brand new to SCEE PlayStation StoreRock of Ages from Atlus.

A rock-solid combination of rock-rolling action, deep strategy, and captivating art and music from different ages of history, this is a game of crush or be crushed! Two castles stand opposed; one is yours, the other is your enemy’s. They’re jerks and their castle sucks, so you’re going to try to smash it using an enormous boulder. Even as they build up their defenses, you’re ready to roll over them in order to raze that unsightly tower. But beware! There’s a giant boulder headed your way, too.

7690059970_2957b9e28d_t.jpg

Rock of Ages is available at no-cost for the next four weeks (until 29th August) and is not part of the usual rotation for Plus members – it’s an added extra for all our subscribers this August. That means come the mid-month update you still have two more fantastic titles to grab for Your Instant Game Collection.

And that’s not the end of it! There’s EVEN more to come, including extra value especially for Plus members on Andy’s fantastic Summer special offers, launch discounts on a selection of new titles and a few more special bits and pieces to come to light later in the month.

I will be back on 15th August, during gamescom 2012 with two more games for Your Instant Game Collection to replace Darksiders and Renegade Ops, both of which have only two weeks left as part of YIGC.

I’ll also have a launch date for the very first of our PlayStation Plus Presents indie titles, Retro/Grade!

http://blog.eu.plays...st-august-2012/

Edytowane przez SzczurekPB