Skocz do zawartości

Nintendo 3DS: News - Komentarze NIE tutaj

django

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

No i po tym jak Zero Escape oraz Paper Mario wychodzą tego roku na jesień, czas na czar goryczy w postaci przesunięcia premier:

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Castlevania Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate

oby dwa tytuły zostały przesunięte na początek 2013, tak więc obok Fire Emblem i Animal Crossing mamy już cztery wielkie tytuły którymi zadowolimy się dopiero na początku przyszłego roku...(i tym samym mój powód aby dorwać na jesień 3DS'a XL odleciał niczym liść na wietrze).

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/castlevania-mirror-of-fate-has-been-delayed-until-2013/

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/luigis-mansion-dark-moon-is-also-delayed-in-europe-until-2013/

Edytowane przez chrno-x
  • 3 tygodnie później...
  • 3 tygodnie później...
  • 4 miesiące później...

Iwata-Luigi1-660x350.jpg

After a brief history lesson of Luigi’s appearances in video games, Satoru Iwata, CEO of Nintendo, sported the bright-green hat that Luigi is known for, went on to talk about the next Luigi’s Mansion title which is soon to be published for the 3DS. Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon has been pushed back several times but it is finally landing March 24th in North America and 4 days later in Europe. In a final promotional push for the game, Nintendo Direct focused on the multiplayer aspect of the title. The 3DS title will feature 4 player local, online or Download Play in Hunter Mode, Rush Mode and Polterpup Mode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EWNxj5x_tH0

Continuing with the Luigi theme Mr. Iwata announced a new game in the Mario & Luigi RPG series entitled Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, also for the 3DS. In Dream Team the player will have to manipulate sleeping Luigi’s face to solve puzzles and help in battles. The game will be released this summer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=De1bj_2TkoA

The Year of Luigi will also be celebrated with a DLC campaign for the New Super Mario Bros. U featuring alternative versions of the 80 stages available in-game. Super Luigi U will offer “a whole new level of game-play challenge” and should be available later this year. That’s not all though as Iwata also presented Mario Golf: World Tour for the 3DS. This next entry for the long-standing Mario Golf series is being developed by the veterans from Camelot and should be released this summer.

Zrzut-ekranu-2013-02-14-godz.-18.11.08-7

In non-Luigi related news, Nintendo announced a portable makeover for Donkey Kong Country Returns which will be heading for the 3DS this summer. The announcement that many have been waiting for was the localization of Animal Crossing: New Leaf, also for the 3DS. This version, boasted to be the definitive Animal Crossing game, puts you in the role of a mayor and turns the customization knob to eleven with even more shops, neighbours, house decorations, etc. More information was presented by the series producer Katsuya Eguchi in the video below. The game will be released on June 9th in the USA and 5 days later in Europe collectively ruining everyone’s summer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pSDVH-0tw_w

Nintendo did not stop there and offered us lots of short info blurbs, both for their games and 3rd party content. To keep it short:

• The Legend of Zelda Miiverse community to be opened today.
  • Capcom’s Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate launches for both Wii U and Nintendo 3DS on March 19th. Demo out on February 21st.
  • New Fire Emblem: Awakening DLC available today. Champions of Yore 3 and The Golden Gaffe, both for $2.50.
  • Europe will be getting White and Black 3DS systems in the nearest future.
  • New, free costumes and Ninja Missions available for Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge.
  • Wii Street U powered by Google Street is now available for the system.
  • HarmoKnight, a new title from Game Freak (of Pokemon fame) due out March 28th. Demo coming week before.
  • Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move, a new entry in the puzzle series will be out later this year on the 3DS eShop.

• A sequel to last years action/tower defence title, Dillon’s Rolling Western: The Last Range will be out on April 11th.
  • GBC titles Harvest Moon and Legend of the River King will be added to the 3DS Virtual Console in the coming months.
  • Project X Zone, the collaboration between Sega, Capcom and Namco Bandai, will be released this summer.
  • Inazuma Eleven 3 will be getting a 3DS remake and will launch in Europe.
  • Action-RPG Code of Princess for the 3DS will finally be coming to Europe this spring.
  • Castlevania Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate from MercurySteam will be launched on March 5th. Demo on February 28th.
  • BIT.TRIP SAGA, Crashmo, Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword, Ketzal’s Corridors, Fractured Soul, Mutant Mudds discounted on the eShop. One game will be available at the reduced price each week.
  • Injustice: God Among Men, The Walking Dead Survival Instinct and Need for Speed: Most Wanted coming to the Wii U in the upcoming months.

1e8eafbb-e8f8-4de4-a705-c9f8b7d6bf27.jpg

Money goes here.

In addition to all that, Japan will be getting another Nintendo Direct next week and it will be all about 3rd party games. Let’s hope it will be filled with Wii U releases because today was not a good day for the console. The 3DS, on the other hand, is finally picking up steam so the owners of the console should start looking for their wallets. Summer is going to be packed to the brim.

http://www.gatheryourparty.com/articles/2013/02/14/nintendo-direct-roundup-2013-proclaimed-as-the-year-of-luigi/

inb4 tl;dr - w koncu sa gierki na 3DSa

• 1 miesiąc później...
  • 5 miesięcy później...
  • 11 miesięcy później...

Czyli tylko bajerki dodatkowe. W sumie nie moga kombinowac za mocno zeby obecni gracze nie poczuli sie wydymani a do nowej konsolki pewnie jeszcze troche skoro nadal gry i 3dsy sie swietnie sprzedaja. Swoja droga dosc dziwny ruch patrzac na sprzedaz tej konsolki ale na pewno wiedza co robia:)

Mini analog powalił mnie na wykładzinę, po prostu LOL. Na spodzie będzie miejsce na mini kartę pamięci i rysik też tam chyba widziałem obok baterii. Co ważne nowy 3DS to wersja klasyczna i XL.

CvlE0OF.png

Dużo ładnych cover plates

8mTUifp.png

Edytowane przez aux
Gość ragus

Podejrzewam że te przyśpieszenie to tylko do obsługi programów i oprogramowania, gry nie będą mogły być robione osobno pod stare i nowe modele... 

No właśnie o to się rozchodzi, że zapowiedziano port Xenoblade na nowego 3DS'a. Jeżeli sytuacja będzie taka jak z DS i DSi (czyli kilka ekskluzywnych gier popierdółek na eShopie za którymi nikt nie płakał) to spoko, nie widzę wtedy sensu brania tego 3DS'a, skoro mój XL radzi sobie świetnie.

No ale jak za Xenoblade pójdą kolejne gry, a reszta będzie lepiej działać na nowym 3DS'ie, no to sytuacja robi się trochę gorsza. I wtedy zamiast czegoś w rodzaju

DS -> DSi

robi się nam

GB -> GBC

• 2 miesiące później...

optimized-freshly-picked_tingles_rosy_ru

The Wii U is the only current generation console that happens to be region locked, a fact not lost on many gaming fans. The 3DS is also region locked, which can be even more infuriating. Region locking prevents importing games without importing new consoles. For us in particular, it has lead to folks in the United States not getting play any of the Tingle games or even Navi's Trackers. That may seem like a small ordeal, but consider that Fatal Frame V for Wii U may also not come stateside and it can get really frustrating. Apparently Nintendo is considering that very thing in the future, thus it could be possible their next hardware goes region free.

"
Q4
:
At present, your company's hardware and games make use of region-locking, by which games purchased in one region cannot be played in another region. Are there any plans to unlock this restriction?

A4
:
Iwata:
The game business has a history of taking a very long time with localization among other things, such as having to deal with various issues of marketing in each particular country, or games that have made use of licensed content that did not apply globally, and had all kinds of circumstances, so to say, that region-locking has existed due to circumstances on the sellers' side rather than for the sake of the customers. In the history of game consoles, that is the current situation. As for what should be done going forward, if unlocked for the benefit of the customers, there may also be a benefit for us. Conversely, unlocking would require various problems to be solved, so while I can't say today whether or not we intend to unlock, we realize that it is one thing that we must consider looking to the future."

This is surely good news that they are at least thinking about how it is good for consumers. Too bad it's not in place now, as I am sure many in Europe would be willing to import Smash to play it early, or if Zelda U has a staggered release, be able to import that (just like how Hyrule Warriors was staggered). Whatever the case may be, this is the first real sign we have gotten that Nintendo may finally be considering a region free future, even if it may not come until new hardware hits the market.

Source: Nintendo

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/nintendo-considering-a-future-without-region-locking#.VFTYRPmG9qU

Jest nadzieja! 

Nadzieja umiera ostatnia.

No ale się zobaczy,choć raczej wątpliwe by nastąpiło to jeszcze za panowania 3ds/New3DSa. Prędzej nieokreślona przyszłość i nowe zabawki N.

Ta zagrywka z region-lockiem była największym minusem N ostatnich lat jak dla mnie. NDS bez tego śmigał każdy był zadowolony ale zacofanym panom w krawatach coś odbiło i władowali to do 3DSa. Fajnie jakby w WiiU też znieśli blokadę bo z tego co widzę szanse na zagranie w nowe Fatal Frame są nikłe, a tak to chociaż bym sobie jap wersję ściągnął.

• 1 miesiąc później...