Skocz do zawartości

Inne serwisy dystrybucji cyfrowej (GOG, GMG, Origin i inne)

Mq

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Gość Zaqair

Moze ktos to Grzybiarzowi zacytowac bo juz 2 raz mu to wrzuca,moze ma mnie w ignorowanych i nie widzi

It’s the end of an era, folks. In what has grown into a sort of tradition around these parts, today, the folks at Humble Bundle have announced that they are officially discontinuing their Android-focused Humble Mobile Bundle. These were a handful of Android titles Humble Bundle used to group together and offer every two weeks, offering them at a steep discount and donating a portion of the proceeds to charity.

They’re not gone entirely, mind you. Humble Bundle says they just wont be available quite as frequently, only offering them up a few times a year — far less than the couple of times they’d pop up in a month. Those visiting the Humble Bundle site will notice the tab for Mobile Bundle has been removed which is a little saddening, considering we used the deals to build up quite a hefty gaming library for our Android devices.

http://phandroid.com/2015/11/17/humble-bundle-discontinues-mobile-bundle-for-android/

Moze ktos to Grzybiarzowi zacytowac bo juz 2 raz mu to wrzuca,moze ma mnie w ignorowanych i nie widzi

It’s the end of an era, folks. In what has grown into a sort of tradition around these parts, today, the folks at Humble Bundle have announced that they are officially discontinuing their Android-focused Humble Mobile Bundle. These were a handful of Android titles Humble Bundle used to group together and offer every two weeks, offering them at a steep discount and donating a portion of the proceeds to charity.

They’re not gone entirely, mind you. Humble Bundle says they just wont be available quite as frequently, only offering them up a few times a year — far less than the couple of times they’d pop up in a month. Those visiting the Humble Bundle site will notice the tab for Mobile Bundle has been removed which is a little saddening, considering we used the deals to build up quite a hefty gaming library for our Android devices.

http://phandroid.com/2015/11/17/humble-bundle-discontinues-mobile-bundle-for-android/

Podaje dalej :reggie:

No właśnie jest mi przykro z tego powodu :(
Taki niefart się złożył akurat. Miałem wcześniej wielkiego smartfona, ale pomyślałem, że na tablecie to dopiero będzie grane, a tu cisza. 
No ciekawi mnie kiedy zrobią tego mobilnego bundla, albo chociaż te multiplatformowe: steam i android. 
Wcześniej był updejt w co drugi poniedziałek, dzisiaj patrzę i znowu zonk, także rozumiesz moje rozczarowanie i poddenerwowanie :):lapka:

Takie male info tu zapodam. Jak ktos korzysta z GMG i ma zaznaczona opcje otrzymywania newslettera, to niech sprawdzi ostatni mail ze sklepu. W srodku powinien byc kod na Alien Breed: Impact.

Jak ktos byl zapisany i nie dostal newslettera, niech teraz sprawdzi skrzynke. Zalegle maile powinny juz dotrzec. Jezeli jednak wciaz niczego nie macie, to zawsze mozecie wbic na https://team17.greenmangaming.com/ i tam zdobyc gre (wymaga konta gmg i playfire).