Skocz do zawartości

Star Wars: Battlefront

Kre3k

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Na początku października będzie beta (wszystkie platformy):

Coming in early October to PS4, the Star Wars Battlefront Beta is a technical test and will feature Walker Assault on Hoth, a 40-player multiplayer battle featuring Rebels and the Empire. Walker Assault will also give you the chance to play as two of the most iconic characters in the Star Wars universe: Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker. The Beta will also feature our Survival Mission on Tatooine, where you and a Rebel friend must fight back waves of Imperial forces.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/09/01/star-wars-battlefront-beta-coming-to-ps4-in-early-october/

Edytowane przez SzczurekPB

Star Wars Battlefront will not offer a server browser, but will utilize a new skill based matchmaking system - xD

@Edit:

Jeszcze większa beka bo na pc też nie będzie...

Ja tu nie widze żadnej beki, jakoś w Bad Company 2 też tego nie było a dołączało sie do mapy jakiej chciało i w moim przeświadczeniu było dzięki temu więcej gry w grze.

Star Wars Battlefront will not offer a server browser, but will utilize a new skill based matchmaking system - xD

@Edit:

Jeszcze większa beka bo na pc też nie będzie...

Ja tu nie widze żadnej beki, jakoś w Bad Company 2 też tego nie było a dołączało sie do mapy jakiej chciało i w moim przeświadczeniu było dzięki temu więcej gry w grze.

Wyszkukiwarka serwerow w bc 2 byla na pc  :whistling:

EA and DICE have dropped new details on another of Star Wars Battlefront‘s seven game modes that will ship with the title, come November 17.

Drop Zone, similar to “King of the Hill,” tasks players with capturing and controlling drop pods that fall through the atmosphere and onto the planet surfaces.

“When you locate a drop pod’s landing site, make your way to it and trigger the short claim process,” EA explained in a recent blog post. “Your team will win if it captures five pods, or control the majority of them after the 10-minute match is up. If a pod is constantly changing possession with no team able to defend it long enough to claim it, another pod will be sent down to break the stalemate. Then, there would be two pods that the teams have to gain control over.”

According to EA, players will want to make use of Turrets to lay down some defensive fire around captured pods, or use the Viper Droid’s ability to outline incoming attackers.

King-of-the-Hill-style game modes are always popular in shooters. Happy to see something similar in Battlefront?

http://mp1st.com/2015/09/09/ea-drops-new-details-on-star-wars-battlefronts-drop-zone-game-mode/?utm_content=featured#.VfAWvNJViko

W becie bedzie dostepny coop online i offline

For now, I can tell you this: the beta will consist of both our offline and online modes including co-op and split-screen co-op, and it will take place on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and via Origin for PC, so we have you covered regardless of your next generation platform of choice," the blog post stated.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/9/17/9344369/star-wars-battlefront-beta-details-offline

I've been Alpha testing a few games and I can say Battlefront is a complete mess and is broken. Considering that their deadline for the game is in a few weeks and they still haven't fixed the majority of the in game problems let alone the connection problem me and other testers were having, yes it's going to be a mess. And even a day 1 patch won't fix all of them, I don't know too much outside what I played, but the game is indeed rushed and it's all because of Episode 7 releasing this December.

And in retrospect I also tested black ops 3 which even though it had many problems, it was no where as bad as Battlefront.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=179211833&postcount=472

considering Alpha is wrapping up and moving to Beta, and almost everything now is stressing the servers and filling out why you could or couldn't connect to the game. 

But yes, expect the game's Beta that's coming up to be ridden with bugs and problems, and that's most likely going to be the full game unless they somehow patch every problem day 1 in a mandatory update. But hypothetically considering how many problems the game had when I played it they would had implemented these fixes during Alpha.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=179796728&postcount=512

Edytowane przez Zaqair

Nie wierzę takim internetowym trollom :), a tak nawiasem beta startuje między 8 a 12.

Wiele razy na neogaf pojawialy sie posty od tego typu osob na rozne tematy w branzy i sporo bylo prawdziwych. A biorac pod uwage stan bf3 i bf4 w becie jak i na premiere i fakt,ze gre robi DICE to ciezko w to nie uwierzyc.

Wątpię, żeby dawali otwartą betę DLA WSZYSTKICH w momencie, gdy gra by była niegrywalna. Zresztą każdy z nasz już za niedługo pobierze gierkę na swój dysk i sam się przekona, jak jest :)

Kolega widze w otwara bete bf3 nie gral.