Skocz do zawartości

Yakuza: Zero

Gość Kasias

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 2 tygodnie później...

Co nieco o "mini-gierce" poświęconej kupowaniu i zarządzaniu nieruchomościami w Y0:

Kamurocho Money Island Overview

Background Information

After getting caught up in some nasty business, Kiryu ends up taking the reigns of a local real estate firm. In turn, he makes rivals with a group of men known as the “Five Kamurocho Billionaires,” engaging in a high-stakes game of money in the hopes of ultimately gaining control of Kamurocho and a hefty bank account.

Basic Gameplay

Kamurocho Money Island is a strategy game mode set in Kamurocho, which is split up into five different areas that are ruled by each of the individual billionaires. Kiryu’s job is to buy up local businesses like restaurants and adult shops and invest in them so as to increase his influence over the local market. The plotline subsequently unfolds as he controls more and more of Kamurocho, getting into fights with his rivals and encountering the sort of dramatic developments that are part and parcel of the Yakuza series.

Let’s take a closer look at some of the key points that will prove pivotal to coming out on top in the Kamurocho real estate market.

The Main Menu

Here you’ll get a brief overview about your current progress in taking over each of the five areas of Kamurocho, which consist of the Entertainment District, Electronics District, Adult District, Gambling District, and Arts District. Other variables such as the safety and the profits each area is generating are displayed here as well.

Asset Management

Buying up local businesses is only the first step; you also have to manage and invest in them so that they’ll grow. Even more importantly, these business generate profits that you can pocket at set intervals, making it ideal to both own as many businesses as possible, as well as foster them to be the best that they can.

Human Resources

With great money comes great responsibility, meaning you need top-flight people on the ground handling your operations. Pick the right people and you’ll be able to extract that much more money. There are three types of people you can bring on board, which include:

• Managers. These people oversee the entirety of an area for Kiryu, protecting businesses from hostile takeovers initiated by his fellow businessman and generally influencing the overall state of their neightborhood.
  • Guards. These tough fellows help maintain the peace in each area by reducing the likelihood of troublesome events cropping up, which can put a stop to the flow of profits. Furthermore, the safer an area is, the weaker enemies within it become, too.
  • Advisors. Look no further when it comes to growing and developing Kiryu’s assets. In exchange for a few, they’ll happily provide advice and help get those assets up to snuff.

Human resources are gained through beating Sub-Missions, as well as defeating rivals in battle, with the ones gained through the former often proving to be the best at their jobs. But even the best people can only do their jobs so effectively if they’re not put in positions and areas that are their forte, so careful management of their talents is also key to success in Kamurocho.

Asset Acquisitions

Property purchases take place during normal gameplay as Kiryu roams around town. While many business can be earned through cold hard cash, some can’t be so easily bought, requiring Kiryu to forge close ties with the owner before they’ll be handed over. Heat Actions, though normally a mainstay of combat in the Yakuza series, play a big role here as well, helping Kiryu land especially hot and pricey property.

Rival Battles

Of course, reaching the top of the Kamurocho real estate market isn’t without its hurdles and for Kiryu, they come in the form of the Five Billionaires. Their wiles have helped them amass unimaginable fortunes, but at the cost of the ordinary people and it’s up to Kiryu to free each of the five areas from the Billionaires’ terror. Here’s a brief look at two of them:

y0re-2-600x337.jpg

The Entertainment Kingpin

The top dog of the Entertainment District, this fellow is the first of the Billionaires that Kiryu gets to put in his place. He got to where he is thanks to his pachinko parlors and though his business acumen is lacking, his treachery more than makes up for it.

y0-re3-600x337.jpg

The Gambling Kingpin

The Gambling Kingpin is a former yakuza who’s risen to prominence by managing underground gambling dens. He holds a considerable number of assets under his control.

Other the Electronics Kingpin, known for his investment and development efforts in semiconductors and electronics, and the mysterious Arts and Adult Entertainment Kingpins. Defeating each of these five Billionaires will allow Kiryu to take full control of their areas, as well as bestow him with new moves, making him stronger not just fiscally, but also physically.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2014/11/become-next-great-real-estate-mogul-yakuza-0#Jyd0692vVbQdhLWl.99

I skan z najnowszego Dengeki Magazine

vThuhFH.jpg

Edytowane przez Paliodor
  • 2 tygodnie później...
  • 3 tygodnie później...
  • 4 tygodnie później...

Po ukończeniu ishin z importu na ps4 po kitajsku wiem jedno... Normalne numeryczne (jakoby 0 przesz też liczba) mija się z celem nie znajac języka... Dobrze że Vki się doczekaliśmy. A wy cebule macie kupować na premierę z psn a nie że kutwa że "może kiedyś jakaś promocja"... Mam wrażenie że od sprzedaży cyfrowej piątki bedzie zależała lokalizacja zerówki. A jak zobaczyłem że będziemy świadkami utraty oka Majimy to aż ciepło mi się zrobiło.

Teraz mała zagwostka - poprawcie mnie jeśli się mylę gdyż w jedynkę grałem lata świetlne temu: Czy Kaz czasem nie miał robionej dziary w jedynce dopiero?? Bo coś mi się wydaje że kontury jego smoka trochę są nie w czasie (tzn miał je robione w czasie pierwszej części)... Ale może słabo pamiętam i się mylę.  

• 2 tygodnie później...

Pojawiło się demko Yakuzy 0 na jap store ale tylko dla posiadaczy PS+. Reszta będzie musiała troszkę odczekać na swoją kolej.

Demo coming to non-subscribers at a later date.

image: http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Yakuza-0-Demo-JP-Plus-Now.jpg

Yakuza-0-Demo-JP-Plus-Now.jpg

A demo for Yakuza 0 is now available for Japanese PlayStation Plus subscribers, Sega announced.

The PlayStation 4 version weighs in at 4.8 gigabytes, while its PlayStation 3 counterpart weighs in at 4.4 gigabytes.

The demo will let you play up until the middle of the game’s first chapter. In terms of length, it runs about an hour-and-a-half to two hours. The story begins with a certain murder and follows Kazuma Kiryu as he is engulfed in a power struggle in the underworld of Kamurocho, 1988.

For those without PlayStation Plus, the demo will be released to non-subscribers at a later date.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2015/02/yakuza-0-demo-launches-japanese-ps-plus-subscribers#wQ0KJBsITdOqRQdf.99

Wspomniane wyżej demko jest już dostępne dla wszystkich posiadaczy PS3 i PS4:

The Yakuza 0 demo launched for PlayStation Plus subscribers last week in Japan is now available to all users.

Queue up the demos here: PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3.

The demo will let you play up until the middle of the game’s first chapter. In terms of length, it runs about an hour-and-a-half to two hours. The story begins with a certain murder and follows Kazuma Kiryu as he is engulfed in a power struggle in the underworld of Kamurocho, 1988.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2015/02/yakuza-0-demo-now-available-japan#uSKEmZCmhZ7LbYgU.99

Dwie reklamy puszczane w japońskiej telewizji:

Edytowane przez Paliodor
  • 1 miesiąc temu...

Skończone. Na początku mała sprawa organizacyjna, być może pomocna dla osób, które dopiero planują zakup. Na PlayAsia azjatycka wersja na PS4 wyniosła mnie na nasze ok. 310 zł, ale przy wizycie pani listonosz dostałem jakieś g.ówniane pisemko od celników-złodziei, że trzeba dopłacić jeszcze 60 zł. W zagadnienie się nie zagłębiałem, bo w tamtym momencie byłem zbyt podniecony. Ale miejcie to na uwadze, zanim sobie wyliczycie import.

W skrócie: NAJLEPSZA YAKUZA EVER - i tutaj nie ma gadki. Choć liczba bohaterów i miast wynosi 2, a nie 5, jak to było w "piątce", a przez to aktywności pobocznych jest naturalnie mniej, to i tak Zero wypada lepiej.

Fabuła - absolutnie najlepsza w serii, czysta gangsterka z delikatnie zarysowanym i subtelnie poprowadzonym wątkiem miłosnym. Bez małych dziewczynek, sierocińców, (prawie) bez powrotów zza grobu - intrygi, szefowie-kozaki, których grają wielcy japońscy aktorzy sceny V-Cinema (Hitoshi Ozawa, Riki Takeuchi i wiele więcej), największa dawka brutalności i mnóstwo scen, których się nie zapomina. I jest to naprawdę mięsisty prequel z krwi i kości, a nie - jak np. w Gearsach: Judgment i GoW: Wstąpienie - jakaś historyjka doklejona z czapy. Jak grałem, to ziomek KHHsubs jeszcze nie przetłumaczył wątku fabularnego (skończy do wakacji), ale korespondowałem z nim na maila i okazał się super gościem - wyjaśnił mi dosłownie wszystko, co chciałem wiedzieć, nawet konkretne, pojedyncze dialogi - klasa gość.

Rozgrywka - stara, dobra Yakuza, dopracowana do granic, jeśli chodzi o przyjętą konwencję. Jest sporo małych poprawek, tak podczas walki, jak i eksploracji, choć na upartego można powiedzieć, że to znów to samo. Jeżeli tak do tego podejść, to rzeczywiście można pokręcić nosem, ale - do cholery - w końcu importuję kolejne części, bo właśnie wiem, czego się spodziewać. W bitce jest najwięcej możliwości spośród numerycznych odsłon (po cztery style na postać, z czego czwarta jest do odkrycia), zamiana punktów doświadczenia na kasę do strzał w dziesiątkę (istnieje myk, żeby dość szybko "rozbić bank" w grze), side-questów jest łącznie 100 (bez opisów zrobiłem ponad 70 - kilkanaście z nich to perełki, pojawiają się młodzi bossowie z przyszłych części), Money Island (Kiryu) i Hostess Club (Majima) też zostały świetnie pomyślane (jest co robić). Jeśli ktoś chciałby robić platynę, to niech płynie na bezludną wyspę, bo wszystko zostało tak sprytnie pomyślane, że aby zdobyć w grze wewnętrzne osiągnięcia i potem trofea, trzeba wymasterować dosłownie KAŻDĄ MINIGIERKĘ - powodzenia. Ja po 62 godzinach grania wykręciłem 60%, ale dalej już ani drgnie bez ogromnej determinacji i mimo wszystko znajomości języka/zasad shogi, itp.

Oprawa - najładniejsza część, głównie z racji 1080p i większej liczby efektów na PS4. W dodatku wszystko śmiga płynniutko w 60fps (choć czasem występuje screen-tearing). Jest schludnie i ładnie, ale nie da się ukryć, że gra nie wykorzystuje nawet 30% mocy PS4 :) To oczywiście wina starego silnika z PS3 i mam nadzieję, że kolejna część powstaje już od premiery "piątki" tylko na PlayStation 4. Ale ciężko powiedzieć, czy japoński rynek będzie gotowy w przyszłym roku na to, żeby kolejny epizod wyszedł już tylko na PS4. Albo inaczej - czy Sega podejmie ryzyko? Na deser soundtrack, czyli MIAZGA. Więcej nie napiszę, to trzeba przesłuchać.

9/10 - najlepsza i najładniejsza Yakuza, zabijająca klimatem końcówki lat 80., dopracowanie na maksa znanej od lat formuły. Ale w przyszłości poproszę nowy silnik i świeże patenty.

Edytowane przez Kasias
  • Plusik 1