Skocz do zawartości

SLIPKNOT

Obsolete

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 1 miesiąc temu...
  • 4 tygodnie później...
  • 5 tygodni później...

ooo super termin  ^_^ byłem na kilku koncertach w tym roku (prodigy, muse) i na żadnym nie było takiego zniszczenia jak na knotach, to jest zdecydowanie najlepszy liveband, juz jestem uzalezniony od tej adrenaliny a samo info o koncercie spowodowalo ze chodze nabuzowany, nie ma mowy zebym to przepuscil :music:

btw ten gig w rio bardzo im sie udal, co za miejscowka w ogole, jakies przejazdy na linach w srodku spit it out? marzenie :)

ooo super termin  ^_^ byłem na kilku koncertach w tym roku (prodigy, muse) i na żadnym nie było takiego zniszczenia jak na knotach, to jest zdecydowanie najlepszy liveband, juz jestem uzalezniony od tej adrenaliny a samo info o koncercie spowodowalo ze chodze nabuzowany, nie ma mowy zebym to przepuscil :music:

btw ten gig w rio bardzo im sie udal, co za miejscowka w ogole, jakies przejazdy na linach w srodku spit it out? marzenie :)

Chcesz się zniszczyć na koncercie to polecam Nejpalm Def

:fsg:

• Plusik 1
  • 5 tygodni później...
  • 3 tygodnie później...

Following the success of their recently released ".5: The Gray Chapter," Slipknot revealed that they have follow up plans for a new Slipknot album, which may come out in 2017 if everything goes according to plan for the group.

As stated in an interview that was reported by Metal Injection, Shawn "Clown" Crahan revealed that the band is preparing for the new Slipknot album as early as now after he stated that they are writing new songs as of the moment while they are on the road.

"But we're writing now," Crahan said of the new Slipknot album. "We're in the rhythm of writing all the time, which is a very helpful tool, because we love doing that. So it's not a waste of time. It's not anything that won't get used. Usually, if we're writing, it's passion."

As to when the record would come out, the percussionist revealed that it may possibly hit the shelves by 2017, as they plan to go back in the studio in 2016.

"I'm not sure, 'cause we're slated to tour the rest of this year and some of next year," he said. "So... I mean, it takes six months to make a record... [And then] marketing and preparation... So, you know, if we're touring the rest of this year and some of next year, it could be as early as the first quarter of 2017. I mean, I'm just giving you actual facts."

Corey Taylor, meanwhile, recently revealed in a Nerdist report that he has a few songs lined up, but revealed that he isn't sure if the songs he wrote could suit Slipknot for the new album or for Stone Sour.

"On the music side, I'm just kind of demoing some stuff right now," Taylor said. "I'm not sure what it's gonna be for. Whether it's some solo stuff or whatever. But that's really it-finishing up the Stone Sour EPs that we're working on. So really nothing new at the moment. But you never know, I'm getting requests for guest appearances all the time. So I'm sure it's just a matter of time before I appear on somebody else's album again."

• Plusik 2
  • 1 miesiąc temu...