Skocz do zawartości

Nine Inch Nails

django

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 4 tygodnie później...

wiadomo, ze to taka zagrywka dla fanatykow ktorzy juz teraz roztrzasaja jakie azjatyckie miasto jest za oknem tej taksowki. Ja to postrzegam raczej, jako pewny udzial fanow w proces 'tworzenia' nowej plyty, dlatego dosc chetnie patrze co tam wymyslaja. Byly juz jakies przedziwne bebny, indyjska 'gitara' 3strunowa, cala podloga efektow do gitary, filmiki z kolesiem z King Crimson ktory nagrywal jakies piski na gitarze w studiu.

Taki powiedzmy ulamek tego, co zrobilo Einsturzende Neubauten umieszczajac kamery w studiu i prowadzac transmisje i chat dla fanow uwzgledniajac ich propozycje czy sugestie.

• 3 tygodnie później...

Nowy "album":

Nine Inch Nails presents Ghosts I - IV, a brand new 36 track instrumental collection available right now. Almost two hours of new music composed and recorded over an intense ten week period last fall, Ghosts I - IV sprawls Nine Inch Nails across a variety of new terrain.

Trent Reznor explains, "I've been considering and wanting to make this kind of record for years, but by its very nature it wouldn't have made sense until this point. This collection of music is the result of working from a very visual perspective - dressing imagined locations and scenarios with sound and texture; a soundtrack for daydreams. I'm very pleased with the result and the ability to present it directly to you without interference. I hope you enjoy the first four volumes of Ghosts."

Część materiału można za frajer ściągnąć na stronce.

• 2 tygodnie później...
Hello-

First of all, a sincere THANK YOU for the response to Ghosts. We are all amazed at the reaction for what we assumed would be a quiet curiosity in the NIN catalog. My faith in all of you has been restored - let's all go have coffee somewhere (my treat)!

Today we announce the expansion of the Ghosts project into the visual world. This record began as an experiment with us using sound as a means to describe visuals. Early in the project we thought it would be interesting to see what the community could create / collaborate on as a reaction to the music we were making. We wanted to keep the canvas as blank as possible for you, hence the lack of descriptive song titles and the primarily textural artwork and packaging.

So here's the plan: we've teamed up with YouTube to host a "film festival" around Ghosts. The concept is for you to take whatever tracks you feel inspired by from Ghosts and create what you feel should accompany them visually. You will be able to see all of the submissions, and a team of us (including me) will be sorting through them and setting aside ones we feel are exceptional. Eventually (within a couple of months?) we will present a virtual "film festival" with me and some special guests presenting selections of your work.

This isn't a contest and you don't win elaborate prizes - it's meant to be an experiment in collaboration and a chance for us to interact beyond the typical one-way artist-to-fan relationship. We've discussed some interesting ways this could go, including multiple installments of the online "film festivals," to broadcast TV specials, to a one-time live performance of the entire Ghosts record with your visuals involved. It really depends on how this progresses and develops.

We are all very much looking forward to what you come up with, and hope you enjoy the experience. Visit our YouTube channel for information on how to parti(pipi)ate.

TR

• 2 tygodnie później...

wedlug mnie to bardzo koorwa za(pipi)iscie i na to wlasnie czekalem, gdy oglosili ze bedzie nowy line-up. Finck bral udzial przy nagrywaniu Downward Spiral, Further Down the Spiral, Closer to God, lecz najlepiej wlasnie sprawdzal sie na koncertach (gral na trasach Downward Spiral i The Fragile). Po prostu bylo czuc, ze koles rozumie o czym gra czego nie moglem powiedziec o poprzednim gitarzyscie - Aaronie North.

Zreszta sam obadaj dvd koncertowe 'And All That Could Have Been'. Finck gra na 'głownej' gitarze.