Skocz do zawartości

Seria Megami Tensei

Suavek

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

- Persona 5 started development after Catherine’s ended in August 2011.

- At that time they wanted to develop it for the mobile. (I think here he means portables (Vita/PSP) than mobile phone.)

- However, they realised that majority of the fans/players wanted HD, so they decided on developing it for HD machines (aka PS3) instead.

- There is a hint hidden in the 5 chairs and chains.

- They are aware that a lot of people are hoping that Persona 5 can be released on the next generation machines (AKA PS4), however they have very limited development resources and are unable to do it.

- The specs for PS4 are wonderful.

- There will be more information for P5, at the start of next year.

At that time they wanted to develop it for the mobile. (I think here he means portables

Nie żebym miał coś do handheldów ale dobrze, że jednak P5 zostanie wydana na stacjonarkę.A z tym PS4 to się nie dziwię,nowa konsola, nowa architektura, zbyt mało potencjalnych klientów. Lepiej zagrać bezpiecznie wypuszczając na sprzęt, którego mają miliony ludzi.

- There is a hint hidden in the 5 chairs and chains.

Hmm,5 głównych postaci ? Słaby jestem w zagadkach :teehee:

Co nieco o postaciach:

Earlier today, we got new details from a Dengeki PlayStation magazine report on Atlus’ upcoming Persona 5, which talked about how the game will be an RPG that sends a strong message of catharsis, after overcoming trials to free yourself from your shackles. Further updates from magazine reports have now surfaced.

The characters of Persona 5, Atlus have shared, will be living the hard lives of modern-day society, where each one of them will be restrained by something. Atlus are working on a story that can allow players to experience a new world, along with a new sense of values, together with characters who will bring out a strong sense of reality.

As previously reported, the game will take place in the series’ usual juvenile school setting, but with a different mood; however, Atlus emphasizes that although Persona 5 will have a different mood, they aim to make it into a new game that will still provide a feeling of reassurance to the fans of the series.

While Atlus’ characteristics will be present in Persona 5, another one of their goals is to have players feel passion, cry and laugh, then finally feel a sense of elation when all is said and done.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2013/11/26/persona-5s-characters-will-restrained-modern-society/#aiOIwex2V0Htuwyt.99

Edytowane przez Paliodor
  • 2 tygodnie później...

Durne pytanie, ale muszę je zadać. Czy jak porzygałem się przy ni no kuni, final fantasy XIII 2 i paru innych jrpgach, a jedynymi które sobie cenie są suikoden 2, FFVII, xenoblade chronicles to persona 4 Golden ma spore szanse mi się spodobać? Nie mam bladego pojęcia w jakim to stylu jest, czy dużo emo smutów, czy rozbudowany tytuł z dobrym systemem walki? Pytam, bo na PS VITA posucha i szukam czegoś na najbliższe miesiące.

Wydaje mi się, że odpowiedzi na te pytania byś znalazł czytając lub oglądając dowolną recenzję.

Nie ma emo smutów. Postacie są bardzo fajne i "ludzkie" nawet jak na japońskie klimaty. System walki jest rozbudowany i mocno taktyczny, ze szczególnym naciskiem na buffy i debuffy oraz wykorzystywanie słabości wrogów. Myślę, że ma duże szanse Ci się spodobać.

• 2 tygodnie później...

Dopakowana wersja Devil Survivor 2 na 3DSa zostanie prawdopodobnie wydana w USA:

Atlus USA have sent out holiday greeting card via their Atlus Faithful newsletter, and it looks as though they might be teasing a localization for Devil Survivor 2: Break Record for the Nintendo 3DS. Take a look at the card below, containing a portion of the Atlus logo:

atlus_devil_survivor_2_thumb.jpg

The girl in the “A” is a brand new character that appears in Break Record. As reported in the past, Break Record is an updated version of Devil Survivor 2 with enhancements to the original story, as well as a lengthy new story that takes place after the original game’s events. It’s slated for release in Japan sometime in 2014.

The card links to this website, where you can see the Atlus logo in full. The “A” includes the girl and the protagonist from Devil Survivor 2.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2013/12/20/atlus-teasing-localization-devil-survivor-2-break-record/#CI7tOCi1yf2LWXqS.99

Tymczasem Europa czeka na jakiekolwiek wieści na temat SMTIV . Region lock, good work Nintendo :sick:

Edytowane przez Paliodor

Olać. Devil Survivor ani nie ma jakiejś szałowej fabuły na miarę innych megatenów, ani te reedycje 3DS nic szczególnego nie wprowadzają poza horrendalnym voice-actingiem - to już naprawdę lepiej kupić wersję NDS, która ruszy na 3DSie z każdego regionu. To jest, zakładając, że ktoś się zmotywuje do gry - u mnie dwójka nadal leży i się kurzy... Nie aby to była zła gra, ale zwyczajnie nic mnie nie kusi, żeby ją wreszcie przejść.

Nintendo i teraz Segę nie obchodzi nic poza Japonią. Nawet jeśli SMT4 trafi do Europy, to i tak konsoli na naszym kontynencie nie ma sensu kupować. Założę się, że podobny los czeka Persona Q - w EU gdzieś z pół roku po premierze Jap, a w EU "może kiedyś, jeśli w ogóle".

• Minusik 1

Niby mógłbym się zgodzić co do DS2 ale dla mnie liczy się sam fakt, że w USA już coś majaczy o kolejnym megatenie, a EU czeka na łaskę Nintendo i jakiegoś wydawcy co to u nas wypluje na rynek. Cóż powtarza się sytuacja jak z Personą 4:Arena.

No ale ale Big N jest soo cool!

De njuł Atlus gejm koming tu Jurope.Tjaaa fuck you :down:

W takich chwilach się zastanawiam co robi wielka mi niby scena homebrew. To takie trudne złamać region lock'a? No ale pewnie wszystkie wysiłki idą by odpalić "wersje zapasowe" niż zrobić coś pożytecznego. Tak czy inaczej na obecną chwilę nie widzę sensu w kupowaniu handhelda z EU. Amerykańca bym już dawno miał tylko potencjalne cło i inne haracze mnie jakoś hamują :confused:

Edytowane przez Paliodor
  • Plusik 1
  • 2 tygodnie później...

Fajne ciekawostki związane z P3:

Persona 3 Battle System Prototype

I jeszcze "troszkę" tekstu na temat dopieszczania aspektów społecznościowych w Personie 3:

Katsura Hashino on Developing and Fine Tuning Persona 3’s Social Calendar

From the look of how people are taking to my post discussing how Persona 3’s battle system came into being, there’s an audience interested in hearing about the thought processes that went into the development of Persona 3. Today I’ll be diving into another blog entry posted by director Katsura Hashino, this time talking about a tool the team used to help plan out the pacing of Social Links in Persona 3 and other things influenced by the in-game calendar. I’m pretty sure this hasn’t been previously translated, although I know I have other Atlus-centric translators following me, so apologies if I’m stepping onto your territory accidentally! And make sure to click on the images to expand them if you’re reading this in your main feed! -Pepsi

——

Creator Works: December 20, 2007, Katsura Hashino, Volume 24

Hi there, it’s Hashino again, the director of Persona 3.

I’ve been really busy lately, so this blog ended up being neglected for a while. I know I have a handful of fans who enjoy these development diaries and eagerly await new updates, so if that’s you, I apologize. I’ve been hard at work on my next project and I really want to this make this one an enjoyable game more than ever before, so I hope you can forgive me for my recent silence.

Anyway, this marks the fifth entry on my series about difficulties in developing game systems, which intends to cover everything from battles to dungeons to events and various other sorts of mechanics along those lines.

Previously, I’ve written about how we’ve gone about producing battle systems and enemy encounters at great length, but this time I’m going to turn our attention Persona 3’s Social Link and event progression systems. I’m pretty sure it goes without saying, but I imagine that coming from previous games we’ve made, the daily calendar and Social Link systems represent some of the most drastic gameplay changes we’ve ever implemented, no?

The genesis for these systems came from our desire to see if we could replicate through gameplay the sensation of having a day-to-day life, one that includes actual weekdays and weekends. The sense of fun you get over the course of a single week can change depending on what sorts of plans you make and how your goals are coming along. We figured that if players could get a taste of that sort of sensation through a game that we’d be on to something enjoyable and that’s how the calendar system came to be. (It’s worth pointing out that we actually originally set out to let you play through all three years of high school!* But we realized that we’d be asking a lot of the players to go through that much time, so we pared it down to a little less than a year. ^^;)

In Persona 3, you go to school during the day and make friends there. Then during the evenings, you work on Social Links and at night you head out to Tartarus. Getting the feel for that sort of gameplay loop and imagining how it’ll play out in your mind is tough, though, especially since the calendar has you committing to play the game for a long stretch of time and includes weekdays in your schedule. What’s more, once the data is supposed to be locked in towards the end of development, you can’t exactly easily backtrack on anything without there being serious repercussions. So in order to avoid that scenario, we decided to make a calendar simulator internally that we could use on our PCs in an effort to grasp how the gameplay flow would feel. (This sort of practice is par for the course for every game we make before production fully commences. When we were working on Shin Megami Tensei III, for instance, we made simulators for demon growth and fusion in order to grasp how the game was going to turn out since, unlike previous entries, it allows you to level up your demons through battle. That program, though, just displays a lot of numbers, whereas the program we developed for Persona 3 also features a lot of text. Things like that are what go into the programs we use behind the scenes during game development and knowing that, I feel like now is a good jumping off point to introduce you to the actual program.) [Translator’s note: Jump to the bottom of this entry for a brief breakdown of what the different parts of the window are.]

tumblr_inline_myt2sbkmQX1rax5zr.jpg

↑We’re so old school, if that’s the right term for it, that we even have a name entry field in this program. You can trigger stuff like the calendar and schedule listings and dictate your day to day actions, including on weekdays and days off, through commands within the program.

tumblr_inline_myt35fusam1rax5zr.jpg

↑You can also join clubs and trigger Social Links within the simulator. Here, you can have up to five different Social Links going on at once.

tumblr_inline_myt389vRJU1rax5zr.jpg

↑It’s pretty primitive, but you can take on things akin to dungeon quests as well. In the final version we sent out to retail, these quests turned into ones doled out by Elizabeth.

tumblr_inline_myt3b4I1yK1rax5zr.jpg

↑Visiting the fusion facility lets you simulate Persona fusions, too. The contents of what you see here are tentative and were used for testing purposes.

It takes about two weeks and a handful of people to produce this sort of tool.

By conducting this sort of testing, we were able to determine things like the timing for schedule hints, when to trigger Social Links, and also which stretches of time were ultimately unnecessary. If we didn’t come up with this sort of arrangement ahead of time, we probably would have run into a lot of problems towards the end of the game’s development and wound up delaying the release date. (Argh!)

As a bit of a side note, one of the most unusual things I heard about from the staff when gathering their thoughts about this simulator was… well, how fun it suddenly was once a character became your lover! Even with no visuals to go along with the Social Link and nothing but dialog boxes to work off of, somehow that allure you feel around the opposite sex as a young adult like in the game still somehow came through! (Haha)

As a result of all that, this simulator was indispensable to us as we were working on the feel of the calendar system and it somehow made Social Links with the girls in the game even more satisfying than we originally envisioned. (Haha)

How’s that for today’s story?

Next time, look forward to more stories from behind the scenes of game development.

Until then!

-Katsura Hashino
Director, Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne, Persona 3, Persona 3 FES, Persona 4

*High school in Japan begins at year 10.

——

And here’s that breakdown of what the program window is actually saying, in so far as I can make out at such a low resolution. Make sure to expand the image and/or open in another window for maximum readability.

tumblr_inline_myt5zx2MMT1rax5zr.jpg

Edytowane przez Paliodor
  • 2 tygodnie później...
  • 3 tygodnie później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...

Atlus wyda pierwszego Shin Megami Tensei po angielsku!!!

Ale na iOS :sick: :sick: :sick:

Video game localization company Atlus USA announced on Thursday that it will release the original Shin Megami Tensei game in North America for iPhone and iOS devices. The release will mark the first time the series has been localized into English. The full version of the game will be available March 18 on the App Store for US$7.99.

Atlus describes the game:

Step away from clear notions of good and evil, right and wrong. There are demons in the world, but whether they are ally or enemy depends on player actions. In Tokyo 199X, a mysterious murder leads to the emergence of demons and an escalating global conflict thanks to the rise of a charismatic rebel leader in possession of a demon army, and external forces that wish to crush such threats with extreme measures. As the protagonist, players have an unusual ability (via computer program) to communicate with and recruit demons to fight for them. As they collect demons, the program will allow you to store, summon, and fuse them to create the right team to negotiate the ever-changing balance of powers, and fight for the kind of world you ultimately wish to live in.

Atlus released Shin Megami Tensei IV in North America in June

Mam nadzieję, że po czasie wyplują to też na bardziej sensowne platformy.

Edytowane przez Paliodor
  • 3 tygodnie później...

Nawet jak wyjdzie, to pozostawi niedosyt, bo chciałoby się od razu całość obejrzeć.

No ale ja nigdy nie lubiłem oglądać na bieżąco seriali czy filmów pociętych na mniejsze części/sezony. Zanim wyjdzie ciąg dalszy, to ja połowy zdążę już zapomnieć (*cough*Unicorn Gundam*cough*).

• 2 tygodnie później...

nikt nie gra w Megateny już? wszyscy czekają na persone 5 i SMT 4 w europie? xD ja z tego co wymieniłem czekam na persone 5(brak 3ds) i z okazji jej oficjalnej zapowiedzi postanowiłem przejść poprzednie części tej serii. co prawda w 3 już grałem, ale nie zdziwię się że bym ją sobie odświeżył, to chyba mój ulubiony rpg na ps2. tak czy siak, na pierwszy ogień poszła pierwsza część w wersji na psp.

nawet to ciekawe.fabuła nie jest dzisiaj jakaś wspaniała, chociaż jak gra wyszła po raz pierwszy na PSX w 1996 roku to mogła zrobić duże wrażenie, bo osadzanie japońskiego rpg'a w naszych czasach z tego co mi się wydaje było wtedy całkiem nowe. sama historia jest ok. kierujemy paczką uczniów z tej samej szkoły. odwiedzamy koleżankę w szpitalu i jak to w megatenach, coś się (pipi)i i miasto nagle okupują demony a my z rożnych powodów musimy się tym zająć. a to początek dopiero. szkoda że im dalej w gre tym fabuła trochę spuszcza i nie trzyma już praktycznie wcale w napięciu, ale momentami i tak czy siak można się zaskoczyć. generalnie daje rade i obchodzimy się bez facepalmów i jakiś niedorzeczności. jest po co grać dalej i gre ukończyć.

mimo że zakończenie strasznie banalne i spodziewałem się czegoś lepszego i mniej pozytywnego no ale... dobry ending to dobry ending

postacie są spoko, da się je polubić  :thumbsup:

sama rozgrywka to... generalnie coś innego niż może mówić nazwa persona. fani tacy jak ja którzy grali tylko w 3 i 4 przed tą mogą się nieźle zdziwić. widok w lokacjach jest fpp, korytarze nie prezentują się jakoś okazale. gdy wchodzimy do pokoju, to widok jest z góry jak w scenkach. trochę dziwnie się steruje postacią w pokojach, ale można się przyzwyczaić.

walka to jeden z najsłabszych elementów gry. ustawiamy sobie formacje postaci na polach i jedziemy. szkoda że przeciwnicy są najczęściej dziwnie porozstawiani, przez co zdarza się często tak że niektórymi postaciami po prostu nie jesteśmy w stanie atakować i tracimy tury. w tym przypadku jest to o tyle wkurzające że postacie nie dostają ustalonego expa za walkę tylko za akcje które wykonuje dana postać i za to że zabija. przez to robi się rzecz która mnie osobiście denerwuje tzn. postacie w dużynie mają  nierówne levele. sam miałem tak że MC i dwie inne postacie miały o 10 leveli więcej niż dwie pozostałe. przez co tamte dwie czasami mocno nie dawały rady i zdarzało im się być mięsem armatnim. o naszym potencjale bojowym decydują jak można się domyślić persony które fuzjujemy z kart potworów które zdobywamy rozmawiając z nimi podczas walki. ale i tak rodzaj potwora nie ma znaczenia, lecz ich arcany, warto patrzeć na arcany własnie a nie na to czy demon może być mocny bo fajnie wygląda :D. same walki generalnie nie toczą się najszybciej ale całe szczęście można je przyśpieszyć dosyć znacznie. pomaga to, ponieważ walczymy co 10 kroków w dungeonie. można to lubić... ale nikt nie chyba tego nie polubi jak walczy się każdą losową walką przy takim utworze: 

no ja (pipi)ie, o czym oni myśleli wrzucając to do walki. pierwsze 10 razy się z tego śmiejemy a potem to przeradza się w rozpacz. generalnie ta gra jest dla ludzi o mocnych nerwach :potter:

gra wygląda dobrze jak na rpg atlusa hehe. chociaż to nic takiego z czym psp się będzie męczyć. jednak w porównaniu do oryginału, jest ok. nowa muzyka jest jak dla mnie spoko, nie przeszkadzają mi wokalne wstawki, no ale ten battle theme to jakaś poracha... jak oni na to wpadli to nie wiem.

ciekawe jest również to, że pierwsza persona to tak właściwie dwie gry w jednej. w pewnym momencie możemy wybrać czy zostajemy w szkole lub z niej wyjść. jeżeli wyjdziemy to gra toczy się normalnie jak powinna, a jeśli zostajemy to odpala się alternatywna gra zwana snow queen questem. jest co prawda krótsza z tego co wiem. ale ma własne wydarzenia i zakończenie, więc propsy za coś takiego. właśnie, gral ktoś tutaj w ten quest? warto? bo zastanawiam się czy go atakować czy grac od razu w dwójkę :P.

podsumowując: całkiem fajna ta gra. chociaż trzeba trochę pogrindować aby ją ukończyć, no ale to megami tensei więc nie ma co się dziwić. sama gra zajęła mi ok. 40h, chodz licznik pokazywał mi ok 290h bo gdy grindowałem aby mieć najlepsze persony, ale robiłem to na najniższym piętrze bonusowego dungeonu, i jak miałem po prostu dość na dany dzień to usypiałem psp, lecz w tym przypadku gra dalej chodzi i zegar się nalicza :P. nigdy się nie spotkałem z czymś takim.

warto sprawdzić, szczególnie fanom nowych person. to ciekawe w jakim kierunku poszła seria.

7/10

wszyscy czekają na persone 5 i SMT 4 w europie? xD

t7rN4aO.jpg

W sumie, mam do skończenia Devil Survivor 2 i Persona 2, ale handheldy jakoś poszły w odstawkę i nie mam za bardzo ochoty na długie RPGi obecnie. Próbowałem wrócić do DS2, ale skończyło się tym, ze po 10min zamknąłem DSa.

"Może kiedyś...", rzekłem świadom tego, że pewnie nie zbiorę się by te gry kiedykolwiek przejść.

Jak zaimportuję 3DSa to pewnie i SMT4 ogram, ale prawdę mówiąc tyle co widziałem materiałów z tej gry, to za cholerę nie mogłem tam wyłapać klimatu choćby odrobinę zbliżonego do tego, co widzieliśmy np. w Nocturne. Zamiast tego pełno jakichś samurajów, magicznych komputerów i hurrdurr nastolatków o oklepanych osobowościach. Nie przeczę, że to dobra gra, ale po wyjściu recenzji jakoś mój entuzjazm względem tego tytułu zmalał, niczym po przejściu Strange Journey swego czasu.

Devil Summoner trafi w US do PSN jako PS2 Classic - http://www.siliconera.com/2014/03/31/devil-summoner-raidou-kuzunoha-soulless-army-ps2-classic-week/

Ech, a na konsolach w Internecie wciąż wirtualne oceany i Europa obejdzie się ze smakiem... O dwójce nawet nie ma co marzyć.

Szkoda też, że nic nie wyszło z planów Ghostlight w kwestii wydania Digital Devil Saga na PSN. Ostatnio zaczynam rozmyślać nad emulacją na PC, co by sobie te pozycje z PS2 odświeżyć.

Niby sie tlumaczą tym że gra była jakoś inaczej napisana i nie da się jej dobrze emulowac, ciekawe ile w tym prawdy a moze podkrecaja marketing zeby w koncu to wypuscic i zarobic bo jak wiadomo ich gry na psn do  tanich nie naleza nawet mimo faktu ze maja dobre troche lat.