Skocz do zawartości

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Fuji

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Speaking of things that are unbelievable, I still can’t fathom the technical wizardry behind this game. It runs at a locked 60 frames-per-second (I’m playing on PS4), which is a buzzword you might be sick of in 2015, but for a game with precise movements like MGSV the framerate makes a huge difference. And no matter how many explosions go off in the field, the game has never once stuttered for me. Not a single frame drop. Combined with Snake’s great animations, this locked framerate makes every action in MGSV feel perfect. Slithering on the ground, body-slamming enemies, climbing up ladders—it all looks and sounds great, especially compared to the jankiness of something like The Witcher 3 on consoles.

:dafuq:  :dafuq:  :dafuq:  :dafuq:  :dafuq:  :dafuq:  :dafuq:  :dafuq:  :dafuq:  :dafuq:

• Plusik 6

Chyba wszystkie dotychczasowe oceny

IGN 10/10
Metal Gear Informer 10/10
Destructoid 9/10
Gametrailers 9.3/10
Gameinformer 9.25/10
Examiner 5/5
DailyDot 5/5
Gamespot 10/10
Press Start 9/10
Respawn Ninja 100/100
EGM 9.5/10
IGN Spain 9.5/10
3D Juegos 10/10
IGN Italia 9.7/10
Hobby Consolas 97/100
Eurogamer Italy 9/10
Evereye.it 9/10
Multiplayer.it 8.8/10
Next-Gen Gaming Blog 10/10
God is a Geek 10/10
Power Unlimited 97/100
Jeux-Video Live 20/20
GamePro 92/100
The Telegraph 5/5
PC Games 88/100 
Edytowane przez Bigby

http://nextgengamingblog.com/blog/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-review/

Bursting with an astounding array of content, amazingly deep gameplay and an engrossing story, The Phantom Pain is the best Metal Gear game to date. It’s a masterpiece, oozing with Kojima’s creative genius. He’s listened and learned, crafting a game that’s as close to perfection as you can get. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry and, as the credits roll, you’ll sit there in disbelief. I certainly did. Either way, you’ll agree that The Phantom Pain is one very special game. If this is to be Kojima’s last Metal Gear game, what a way to sign off. It’s so damn good. No exaggeration, one of the best games ever made.

10/10*

*If I could give it a higher score, I would. Not even joking.

Polygon jak ocenił? 6/10 czy może 7/10?

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain — Thoughts from the first 40 hours

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain is a massive game — so voluminous, in fact, that we want to spend a little more time with Big Boss and friends before we publish our review of Kojima Productions' open-world stealth game. After more than 40 hours playing The Phantom Pain, there's still so much more to experience, so many side operations and mission objectives yet to be touched. The game tells us that we've seen a little more than 40 percent of what The Phantom Pain has to offer.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/8/23/9195035/metal-gear-solid-5-the-phantom-pain-impressions-pre-review

Polygon nie rushował.

Edytowane przez Hela
  • Plusik 1