Skocz do zawartości

F1 2011

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Ja mam pytanie do osob,ktore graly w poprzednia czesc. Jak wygladal model jazdy grajac na kierownicy. Mam DFGT i jest bardzo ciekawy czy warto qpic gre. Na razie caly czas katuje GT5, ale mocno sie zastanawiam nad F1 :) Z gory dzieki dlam osob, ktore mi opisza swoje wrazenia z zabawy na kierownicy przy tej grze. Moze sie skusze na zblizajaca sie wersje.

Ja na DFGT w F1 2010 przejechałem dobrych kilka-kilkanaście tys. km bo grę katowałem od premiery do czerwca 2k11 non stop. Co do kierownicy spisywała się rewelacyjnie jak to kierownice Logitecha. Jedynie co może być drażniące to FF który przy mocniejszych dzwonach może spowodować oderwanie rąk od kierownicy i obudzenie współlokatorów w nocy :ph34r: Ale kiera jest kapitalna i do F1 pasuje idealnie. :thumbsup:

Edytowane przez lukaszt_89

Niedawno odbył się ostatni przed premierowy Codemasters Community Day no i mamy to :

Negatives;

* AI dont seem to start on correct tyres when going from dry session to wet.

* Visual glitch in MP when going from dry quali to wet race. Drivers look like their on slicks at the start of the race, but by the first corner they switch over to the correct tyre. This is visual only, unlike the AI.

* Safety car 'lag'. This was confirmed by Ian that a fix has been applied already.

* Damage is improved and more fragile, but still know where near what we would like. (This is wholly down to FOM with licensing)

* Pit stops are ok, but we have lost control of putting the limiter on and off.

* Driving over the white line out of the pit doesn't incur a penalty.

* Visual glitching through wheel nut guns when driving out of your pit box and through another teams pit box. (Hard to explain)

* Too much ghosting for my liking. As soon as you spin you tend to ghost almost immediately.

* AI is not competitive enough when grouping together behind a safety car re-start.

POSITIVES:

* Handling is far superior

* Tyre compounds really work well this year. You have to look after your tyres.

* Kers and DRS are perfect for a game and work perfectly.

* AI is competitive and dont show huge slow down at corners. We couldnt try all tracks for time restrictions but personally I tried Australia which is fixed.

* Pit stops are working correctly now.

* AI are definitely effected by Tyre wear, Fuel, DRS, Kers, failures, mistakes.

* Tracks and cars look 100% better.

* Mechanics wear gloves when working with tyres.

* Cars look and feel grounded.

* Spectate mode works well and you can view any car and see when they use Kers and DRS.

* Marshalls wave flags and boards flash correct colours. Fully functional.

* Steering wheels look good, with no visual lag when changing gear, or audio lag.

* Drivers look at move their heads towards apex (T-Cam view). Small and nice touch.

* Audio sounds fantastic this year. Would of been nice to have the aggressive blow-off sounds of the diffusers. The game overall is lovely to listen too.

* Race engineer is much more detailed, and keeps you up to date with many aspect of the race. There were no silly comments in any races I had.

* Despite a few niggles the safety cars works beautifully.

* Controller and wheel feels great, and both are competitive.

* The new fuel management system works brilliantly. This shows you fuel mixture, engine temp, tyre and engine wear and your position if you were to pit. Its probably one of the best features this year.

Kupuję od razu na premierę. Zmiany na + są KOZACKIE

Gość DonSterydo

co-op, safety car, więcej animacji, poprawki wizualne, lepsze menu i hud, Kers, DRS, no i oczywiście zmiany wynikające z obecnego sezonu (trasy, bolidy itd)

A jak tam poziom techniczny ? Gra jest stabilna, nawet z warunkami pogodowymi ?

A co z demem? We wtorek na Gamersyde był filmik z dema niby na X360... Było napisane też, że "jutro" (czyli w środę) demo będzie dostępne również na PSN. Jest czwartek i nie ma ani dema... ani tamtego newsa z filmikami na Gamersyde

Demo by się przydało :)

Jeszcze się spytam bo w poprzednią część nie grałem - starają się oddać realny model jazdy czy może to takie bardziej akradowe wyścigi ?

Edytowane przez DonSterydo