• Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

W scenie po napisach w GotG jest

Cosmo i..... HOWARD THE DUCK.

Oficjalne info, klip jest na necie

no sugerowałem niedawno, ale pomyliłem się bo

howard

wyszedł w latach 90tych jednak :).

This is the first time Gunn has been given a huge canvas and he embraces it. Every action scene feels like it’s crafted by someone who has finally been set loose to create ideas they’ve dreamt of for years. Each action scene has something you probably haven’t seen before, which is pretty awesome. Scenes like thousands of ships combining to form a mesh barricade or Star Lord piloting one ship, while still inside another ship, make the film feel like the biggest action film of the summer.

But really, what holds Guardians of the Galaxy together is its humanity. Sure there’s lots of action and humor but it’s the quiet moments, the pauses, the knowing glances, that make the experience feel so wonderful. That humanity (or whatever passes for humanity when talking about Rocket and Groot) grounds an otherwise fantastic movie as something we can all relate to.

treść e-maila jakiego wysłał tom hiddleston wheadonowi po przeczytaniu scenariusza avengerów:

I am so excited I can hardly speak.

The first time I read it I grabbed at it like Charlie Bucket snatching for a golden ticket somewhere behind the chocolate in the wrapper of a Wonka Bar. I didn't know where to start. Like a classic actor I jumped in looking for LOKI on every page, jumping back and forth, reading words in no particular order, utterances imprinting themselves like flash-cuts of newspaper headlines in my mind: "real menace"; "field of obeisance"; "discontented, nothing is enough"; "his smile is nothing but a glimpse of his skull"; "Puny god" ...

... Thank you for writing me my Hans Gruber. But a Hans Gruber with super-magic powers. As played by James Mason ... It's high operatic villainy alongside detached throwaway tongue-in-cheek; plus the "real menace" and his closely guarded suitcase of pain. It's grand and epic and majestic and poetic and lyrical and wicked and rich and badass and might possibly be the most gloriously fun part I've ever stared down the barrel of playing. It is just so juicy

I love how throughout you continue to put Loki on some kind of pedestal of regal magnificence and then consistently tear him down. He gets battered, punched, blasted, side-swiped, roared at, sent tumbling on his back, and every time he gets back up smiling, wickedly, never for a second losing his eloquence, style, wit, self-aggrandisement or grandeur, and you never send him up or deny him his real intelligence.... That he loves to make an entrance; that he has a taste for the grand gesture, the big speech, the spectacle. I might be biased, but I do feel as though you have written me the coolest part.

... But really I'm just sending you a transatlantic shout-out and fist-bump, things that traditionally British actors probably don't do. It's epic.

Edytowane przez tk___tk

:).

man-thing byłby dobry w thunderboltsach jako teleporter dla teamu. mogli by podróżować w czasie. ja nie rozumiem zupełnie planu na seriale netflixu. odzyskali takie postacie jak punisher i blade, a luke cage i iron fist nie są wrzuceni do jednej serii jako heroes for hire no i solowa seria dla dżesiki jones? mam nadzieję, że to jakoś przetasują po sukcesie daredevila.

jeszcze raz na nową stronę dla niezdecydowanych:

This is the first time Gunn has been given a huge canvas and he embraces it. Every action scene feels like it’s crafted by someone who has finally been set loose to create ideas they’ve dreamt of for years. Each action scene has something you probably haven’t seen before, which is pretty awesome. Scenes like thousands of ships combining to form a mesh barricade or Star Lord piloting one ship, while still inside another ship, make the film feel like the biggest action film of the summer.

But really, what holds Guardians of the Galaxy together is its humanity. Sure there’s lots of action and humor but it’s the quiet moments, the pauses, the knowing glances, that make the experience feel so wonderful. That humanity (or whatever passes for humanity when talking about Rocket and Groot) grounds an otherwise fantastic movie as something we can all relate to.

Edytowane przez tk___tk

Marvelowska ekipa ma lepsze i gorsze dni ale to chyba wygadany Deadpool ma cholernie złą passę. Najpierw spieprzyli wciskając Raynoldsa do Wolverine'a (przy okazji paskudząc po całości jego postać), a następnie ucinają jego karierę filmową nim w ogóle się zaczęła. Ostatnio wyciekł "test footage" Deadpoola z Rayanem Raynoldsem (voice-acting) w reżyserii Millera:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHekHF429_M

I szczerze powiedziawszy fajnie by było zobaczyć wreszcie świra w akcji. Tylko jedna ważna rzecz: twarz musiałaby być w CGI bo inaczej trudno będzie oddać "mimikę" Deadpoola podczas jego ciętych tekstów. Plus lepiej by było gdybyśmy nie musieli oglądać Raynoldsa w ogóle. No i kategoria "R" bo każda inna byłaby ujmą dla tej postaci.

Szkoda tylko, że twórca Deadpoola już zgasił entuzjazm fanów:

“To ALL who have enjoyed seeing the DP footage, enjoy it for what it is. Test’s are done for films all the time and you have glimpsed process… But I hesitate to encourage your hopes on behalf of the fact that ALL Studios are run to the sound of their own particular drum… What would be more important to the bean counters at any studio are the spread sheets of the enormous Deadpool licensing Marvel generates… There is no doubt that a DP film would OPEN to an impressive number and be profitable. This is NOT Scott Pilgrim or Kick-Ass.

“DP is One of Marvel’s TOP 3 popular characters of the last 20 years AND a prominent member of the X-MEN library-My 1 kernal of optimism… Is that DP will happen eventually, 5-6 years, and as frustrating as that sounds it would still be faster to screen that Spidey, X-Men and FF… Please just manage expectations, thats all I’m saying in regards to Deadpool. Nothing moves fast in Hollywood…. Except Divergent.”

W sumie to nawet animację przyjąłbym ciepło. W kreskówce ze Spider-Manem dał radę.