Skocz do zawartości

Bloodborne

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Yano, wszytko wskazuje na to, że amunicji do garłaczy będzie niewiele i broń palna będzie służyła głównie do staggerowania przeciwników, ale można przypuszczać, że znajdą się również bronie zorientowane na zadawanie obrażeń, albo takie, które ani nie staggerują, ani nie zadawają dużych obrażeń, ale mające tanią amunicję i służyłyby do oddzielania przeciwników od grupy.

Chciałbym, żeby magii jako takiej nie było, ale żeby jej miejsce zajęła alchemia (buffujące eliksiry itd.). Na jednym z materiałów widać też koktajl mołotowa, fajnie jakby takie itemki miały większe znaczenie niż firebomby w dark souls.

• Odpowiedzi 9,4 tys.
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Yano, wszytko wskazuje na to, że amunicji do garłaczy będzie niewiele i broń palna będzie służyła głównie do staggerowania przeciwników, ale można przypuszczać, że znajdą się również bronie zorientowane na zadawanie obrażeń, albo takie, które ani nie staggerują, ani nie zadawają dużych obrażeń, ale mające tanią amunicję i służyłyby do oddzielania przeciwników od grupy.

Chciałbym, żeby magii jako takiej nie było, ale żeby jej miejsce zajęła alchemia (buffujące eliksiry itd.). Na jednym z materiałów widać też koktajl mołotowa, fajnie jakby takie itemki miały większe znaczenie niż firebomby w dark souls.

Tylko w czym Ci ta magia przeszkadza? Przeszedlem Demons Souls, Dark Souls trzy razy i dosłownie ani razu nie użyłem żadnego czaru. Edytowane przez Guernica

Tylko w czym Ci ta magia przeszkadza? Przeszedlem Demons Souls, Dark Souls trzy razy i dosłownie ani razu nie użyłem żadnego czaru.

Nie pasuje mi do klimatu świata. Choć jakie "mroczne" czary jak ofensywna fizyczna magia z dlc do DS1 albo hexy z DS2 całkiem wpasowałyby się w ten świat.

From what i understand is Bloodborne was getting started right after they finished Artorias DLC. I think Chester was put in their as a "hint" that no one would understand until years later.

comment_vZvPpO9xMLtJ1QT1AXH6VspXSfAonH5x

Przepraszam za spam.

gpzOZRi.png

Fuck me, zgadzaloby sie, jego dziwny moveset, duza bron "palna", zamiast rollowania ma taki sam wyskok jak bohater z Bloodborne, ubior bardzo podobny do tamtego uniwersum.

Miyazaki I love you.

NO I PAMIĘTACIE KRUWY CO CHESTER MÓWI DO GRACZA?

- Snatched by a shadowy limb, and dragged off to the past?

- Yes

- Yes, of course. Exactly what happened to me. We are both strangers in this strange land. But, at least now there are two of us.

Manus go wciągnął z Yharnam. :] Myślę, że go spotkamy w Bloodborne.

#napędzaniesztucznegohajpu

Spać nie mogę i myślę sobie o waszyn pomyśle alchemii. Coraz bardziej mi się to podoba. Nie byłoby żadnej listy przepisów, społeczeństwo graczy samo musiałoby to rozwiązać. Nawet po paru miesiącach od premiery, ludzie odnajdowywaliby nowe przepisy i dzielili się informacją że światem. Mega potencjał. Mogłoby się alchemikowac w takim zardzewialym kotle. Kocioł mógłby być w naszej posęnej chatce, taki nexus v. 2, jedyne miejsce azylu w postaci dolujacego domku na odludziu. Dobra, moja wyobraźnia zbytnio się uruchamia.

co do alchemii to raczej sprowadziło by się to poprostu do "consumable" itemów, albo czo czarów odnawiających się w ognisku tak samo jak magia (zamiast 30 "soul arrow" alchemik posiada 30 "wybuchowych flaszek" odnawianych w ognisku, albo 5 "mega flaszek" zadających wiecej dmg, itp)

w obecnych czasach wątpie by jakakowliek forma alchemii albo craftingu została niewyjaśniona i owiana tajemnicą przez więcej niż kilka dni po premierze

przypominam że PT czyli nowy silent hill mimo randomowych wydarzeń został rozgryziony w jeden wieczór mimo że kojima twierdzi że myślał że sprawa zostanie odkryta najwcześniej po tygodniu

Hey guys. I just came back from Gamescom. After standing in line for approximately 5 hours I finally got to play Bloodborne. For 10 minutes. I tried my best to find out as much as I could about the game. Here are my thoughts.

Notable things about Bloodborne

There were two pre-built characters you could choose from. I only had time to play around with one of them. There was a "standard" character and a "heavy" character.

Standard character: Foldable scythe + Blunderbuss (the character from the trailers)

Heavy character: Axe + ...? pistol (thank you, /u/Mephistophea)

The user interface has changed. It seems that all of the UI has been placed in the upper left corner now. That includes:

• A health bar
  • A stamina bar
  • Two item slots (instead of the standard four in the Souls games: 2 weapon slots, 1 usable item slot, and 1 spell slot)

Unlike in the Souls games, there were only two item slots. One of them held ammunition (Hunter Bullets), and the other one held usable items. I collected two types: molotov cocktails and pebbles. Molotov cocktails are essentially firebombs (as we would expect). I'm not sure what the pebbles do. Using them made you throw them in the direction you were facing. I thought this could've been used to distract enemies, but I didn't have any success with this. It might have been my poor aim, however.

It should be noted that this is the only piece of UI there was in this build. There is no souls counter like in the Souls games. I suppose this makes sense since souls aren't a focus of the game. The game is more based around blood, but I don't know what this means in terms of character progression.

The controls have been altered.

L1 = Transform weapon (in my case, extend or fold the scythe)

L2 = Fire the off-hand weapon (in my case, the blunderbuss)

R1 = Standard attack with the right weapon

R2 = Strong attack, can be charged - Holding R2 makes you charge the attack, and makes your character's weapon glow once. I'm not sure if that means that after that point you're getting maximum damage, or that you have to release R2 in a well-timed manner when your weapon glows the strongest to get the most out of your attack.

Triangle = Use healing item (blood vials)

Circle = Roll or dash/sidestep - Hold to run - Tap when running to jump (the same as in Dark Souls 1)

Square = Use a usable item (just like in the Souls games)

X = General action button (used for climbing ladders and the like)

Also, pressing forward + R1 makes you kick. The kick has returned.

The menu was not accessible (aside from two options: "controller options" and "exit"), and pressing the select button did not make a gesture menu appear. Probably not available in this build.

The rolling mechanic has been changed.

When not locked onto a target, when you tap the circle button you do a roll just like in all the Souls games.

However, when you are locked onto a target, tapping the circle button actually makes you do a dashing sidestep. You can actually travel a fair amount with this sidestep, as I was able to position myself behind my target once. It should also be noted that I wasn't able to pull off a backstab. I tried, but I couldn't get it to work.

The dashing sidestep is very interesting, and actually feels like there's a lot of weight behind it. It allows you to move really quickly, but I've found that if I spammed it haphazardly I sometimes ended up in a corner, making me an easy target for my enemies.

It seems that when you use the sidestep, your character actually moves around the enemy, much like in Dark Souls 1 (whereas in Dark Souls 2 you had complete freedom in choosing your rolling direction). However, it seems that you can at least partially control the direction of your dash, as I was able to do some maneuvers (such as dashing in a curve) which indicate that the sidestep doesn't simply lock you into circular movement.

EDIT: Someone will have to back me up on this, but I actually wasn't able to do a dashing sidestep followed by an attack. This might've been me, however, and I didn't test this without using the lock-on. In the Souls games you can roll and immediately do an attack after that, triggering a special move. I wasn't able to do something similar in Bloodborne.

EDIT 2: /u/A_Light_Spark mentioned down below that it does seem to be possible to do a sidestep attack with a gun. To me this looks more like a regular gunshot after a sidestep, as opposed to where in the Souls games you get a dedicated special move. It'd be great if more people who were able to play the demo could comment on the dodge + attack and if you were able to pull it off or not.

It seems that the healing mechanic has been changed somewhat. I have seen too little of this mechanic to really have a good idea of how it works, though.

Healing items (blood vials) are bound to the triangle button. In other words, they're separate from the usable items. Not only that, but this also means that you cannot wield a weapon using two hands. That is, not with this button anyway. We have seen some footage of what seems to be two weapons combining into one, two-handed scythe. However, I have not seen this in the demo, and as such I can only speculate.

I personally haven't seen the regain-system (getting HP back after getting hit by attacking the enemy) in action, so I can't comment on that. It surely must have taken place, but I was in a hurry and couldn't catch this mechanic in action.

The gun adds a very interesting gameplay mechanic. The blunderbuss my character had didn't do a lot of damage, but instead stunned my enemies for a short amount of time. The blunderbuss also had a very wide firing angle, which enables you to hit multiple targets. This means that you are capable of crowd control, and this has saved me a couple of times in the demo.

I mentioned that I had dashed myself into a corner one time, because I was spamming the circle button. At this time two enemies were approaching me, and another one was shooting at me. I had to get out of there, so I decided to fire my gun, stunning the two enemies in front of me so I could escape just in time.

Do keep your eyes on the ammo counter, though. I once expected to stun some enemies, only to hear a "click", indicating that I had no ammo left.

A friend of mine raised a very valid concern: how is this any different from Dark Souls? Or rather, is this truly a new IP?

Judging by the looks of the game, it seems like a Souls game set in a different time and with a few changes here and there. And with guns. When I played the game, however, I felt that the game, while initially familiar, felt quite different. I'm not sure why that is. It felt to me like I had to play this game differently, as in that I had to approach battles differently. The game seems to require slightly different tactics from you. This might be because of how the gun mechanic (crowd control) is implemented, and because of how the new dashing sidestep mechanic works.

Other than that, it seems that you won't be collecting souls anymore. Also, there's the new setting. It is a very dark setting which probably won't be liked by everyone, but I personally quite like it. I think the area I played was very well designed, and it actually felt a lot more like Dark Souls 1 and Demon's Souls to me.

This is all very vague, of course. All I can say is that the game did feel very different for me.

The performance of the game is mostly steady. It's definitely locked to 30 FPS, but overal it seems to be fairly consistent. I had a couple of framedrops here and there, but it didn't happen often. Also keep in mind that this is an early build. It won't be running at 60 FPS in the end, but I'd much rather have a steady framerate of 30 FPS than a constantly fluctuating mess.

There were some concerns about the difficulty, as FROM has indicated that it wanted to make this game appeal to more people. In other words, they wanted to make it more accessible. This seems to scare a lot of people.

The demo I played was quite difficult. I had a pretty good time and didn't die once, but there were several occasions where I got really close to dying. I read elsewhere that the demo was apparently toned down in terms of difficulty to let players experience more of the game. In other words, this game is most likely going to be difficult enough.

http://www.reddit.com/r/bloodborne/comments/2dkw0i/my_thoughts_after_playing_the_gamescom_bloodborne/

To co Ty i mate5 piszecie brzmi jak wada gry, kiedy to tylko opisujecie dany ruch, który jest jakoś tam słabszy. Nie znaczy, że jest to błąd gry. Tak chociaż to widzę ;p

Ja dalej nie wierzę w tę słabość dwójki i cierpliwie czekam na Prepare to Die z trzema dlckami, aby samemu w końcu ocenić.