The Flash - 2014 - The CW

Kalel

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Odpowiedzi 914
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Zayebisty odcinek był.

Ja tam Wellsa nie rozpatruję w kategoriach dobra/zła tylko tego co musi a nie musi zrobić, żeby tą przyszłość z kompjutra utrzymać.

Wcale bym się nie zdziwił, gdyby się okazało, że drugi Reverse-Flash jest odpowiedzialny za śmierć Nory Allen.

Efekty specjalne rozyebundo, boję się, że mogli trochę kasy Arrowowi podyebać z budżetu :pawel:

Na boardach imdb jest fajna teoria i jej kontrteoria, gorąco polecam przeczytać:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3107288/board/thread/237848810?d=240438930#240438930

Poniżej sam tekst:

I think you're looking to closely to your own theory. I'm guessing you watched predestination recently, as you're always going on about the chicken and the egg metaphor. If you haven't, check it out, fun movie. 

Here:

There is enough proof to know that the past cannot be changed and that this is one singular timeline. Dr Wells continuously checks his future news device to ensure his actions are the actions necessary to take to ultimately become The Reverse Flash. Dr Wells is taking EVERY STEP necessary to make sure that Barry Allen is defeated at the moment of the "Crisis" which is another Comic Book storyline and coincidentally was made to ensure ONE timeline to be used by the writers. They showed in a previous episode, Dr Wells checking his monitor to see The Flash missing during the Crisis, which is when the Flash dies.

you say there is enough proof to know that the past cannot be changed. Obviously the fact that Gideon saw a change in the future after Barry lost his powers is an indication of the contrary. The fact that Wells was able to realign the future he wanted for Barry does not prove that it was in fact meant to be and this was "destiny" or written in stone. The simple fact that it caused such emotional upheaval to Wells suggests quite the opposite. If your theory rang true then why would Wells go through all that trouble to make sure nothing changed and why would the showrunners capitalize and emphasize this with every Wells scene (with Gideon). 

You also say earlier on in your post: 

If the past could change the current trajectory that they are on, Dr Wells would not only be concerned about the future, he would be constantly worried about the past. If the past could change, Dr Wells could be shot at birth and everything on the TV show would not have happened and we wouldn't have been able to see what we have seen.

This to me is completely flawed logic and is based on too much speculation. Here's an example of a counter argument. Wells isn't worried about the past because he's already traveled to the past in order to maintain the future (maybe protecting it from another RF for example) or change it as he sees fit. 

He's not worried about "being shot at birth" (that made me laugh) because as far as we know, no one knows he A) either can see into the future or is from the future or B) that he is a Meta-Human (I'll explain in a second). Lastly you seem to imply that traveling through time is as easy as snapping your fingers and that everyone is out to get Wells or is aware of his goals and the actions he took so far or will take for that matter. He could be the only one from his future to be able to time-travel. He could have sabotaged the time-machine he used to self-destruct after he leaped into the past. He could have been the one to power the Time machine in the first place, with another Tachyon machine which he developed in the future. You see where I'm going with this. I can use a bunch of unknowns logically to counter your unknowns as well which seem to be set on way to much variables to be accurate. 

You keep insisting Wells has no powers without the suit using time-travel theories as a basis for explanations: 

For those that do not know, the Reverse Flash suit is what powers the speed, he is not a "meta-human". Again this is similar to which came first, the chicken or the egg. Dr Wells needed his future self to come to the past to receive the device. The device is needed for his suit to either work to begin with or needed for it to be able to reach the speeds to travel in time. If we leave off where the episode just ended, Dr Wells himself now will continue the storyline as we are seeing but one day EVENTUALLY in the future he himself will go back in time to do exactly what we just saw today so that there is not a paradox. He needs to go back in time to give the device to his younger self allowing his current self to exist. Cannot have paradoxes.

The problem with this is that we see Wells not only vibrate his vocal chords but also heal while placing the Tachyon machine on his suit. He isn't wearing the suit but heals at a superhuman rate, yet you deny him being a Meta-Human when we have been proven onscreen that he is... Furthermore, given your explanation above the loop starts after he uses the Tachyon machine which he literally just now has attached to the suit. So A) your theory about it powering the suit altogether is disproved and B) it is needed to *amplify* his powers while he wears the suit so he can reach light speed and travel through time once again (if he indeed comes from the future). 

Lastly, stop preaching the comic gospel as what will happen in the show. The event referred to as the Red Skies might not be the "Final Crisis" (I'm guessing Flash disappearing in 2024 during the event might be him traveling through time somehow, probably where he is fighting with an RF during his mother's death). If the red skies event is a crisis type event, it might not even be close to the version depicted in the comics. The showrunners can take whatever lore they want and use it as they see fit. It might just be more references to egg us on (see what I did there). Having more than one RF present during this timeline would break your very fragile theory (which doesn't allow for any changes in your explanation without being compromised). Time travel is touchy but going with the time-travel theory that you're suggesting just doesn't work here. 

I respect your enthusiasm and your opinion but I totally disagree. 

P.S. I'm not saying RF is Eddie I just don't agree with your theory. 

Wojnar- on nie może być w 2 miejscach naraz, przeca okładał sam siebie parę odcinków temu.

To może być nawet drugi RF, albo Wells, ale z przyszłości.

Wojnar- on nie może być w 2 miejscach naraz, przeca okładał sam siebie parę odcinków temu.

To może być nawet drugi RF, albo Wells, ale z przyszłości.

Zapomniałem o tym, ale zauważ, że na trailerze nowego odcinka był tak szybki że "rozszczepił się" na dwie części. Jedna wyraźniejsza, druga rozmazana.

Borze jaki ten serial jest dobry  :fsg:

A w tym odcinku jak sie okladal to nie przypadkiem:

pusty kostium byl w srodku? Mial tez to dziwne urzadzenie na klacie, moze za jego pomoca Wells mogl jakos nim sterowac przenoszac czesc energi? Bo kostium bez problemu sie poruszal szybko, Wells mial problem zeby nawet przebiec kawalek jak uciekal przed rozpadajaca sie szyba we wlasnym domu

Wells miał problem, bo on chyba nie ma naturalnej mocy, tylko musi się 'doładowywać' speed force'em.

Za miesiąc się pewnie sporo wyjaśni.

Chyba sobie odświeżę Flashpoint Paradox, bo czytałem tak dawno temu, że mało co pamiętam, a film animowany był bardzo dobry, ale sporo rzeczy pominął jednak.

Można wziąć pod uwagę jeszcze jedną rzecz: Gideon. Komputer Wellsa przejawia symptomy świadomości, a sam Wells jest na tyle kumaty, że spokojnie mógł podłączyć Gideon do kostiumu i to ona okładała doktorka w pułapce. Ale na tym trailerze od Kalela widać, że może być w dwóch miejscach naraz pytanie tylko jak się okładał.

Ale kurde, jaki ten serial jest świetny. Ostatnio każdy odcinek mógłby być finałem. Tyle tego jest w tym sezonie, że finał sprawi, że dojdę bez pocierania. No Firestorm świetnie nacechowany.

Jak się scalili po raz drugi tak jak powinni to banan wcisnął się na usta. Choć motyw ze scalaniem i rozdzielaniem kiedy się podoba to pod publikę zrobili. Mam nadzieję, że prawilijnie scalą się na stałe.

Flashpoint jest świetny i wcale tak dużo nie pominął jeśli chodzi o animację względem komiksu. Pominięto wpływ Impulse'a na wydarzenia i poboczne wątki niektórych postaci. 

Tekson czemu nie ma kolejnego sezonu Young Justice? Takim klifhangerem skończyli,  mieli robić kolejny sezon i dupa. A przecież mamy renesans superbohaterów i spokojnie by się sprzedało.

Tekson czemu nie ma kolejnego sezonu Young Justice? Takim klifhangerem skończyli,  mieli robić kolejny sezon i dupa. A przecież mamy renesans superbohaterów i spokojnie by się sprzedało.

podobno gierka na ps3/x360 jest bezpośrednią kontynuacją invasion. a nie jednak nie, akcja dzieje się pomiędzy sezonem pierwszym i drugim :(. no cartoon network ogólnie przycięło w chu.ja z tym dc nation. skasowali YJ i zielona latarnię (po tym akurat nie płakałem) i w to miejsce wrzucili co prawda zaje.biste ale jednak mało poważne teen titans go i jakiego zje.banego batmana którego z resztą zdjęli po połowie sezonu.

Edytowane przez tk___tk

Brakuje jeszcze Mirror Mastera, a tak cała reszta już przedstawiona. No i drugi Weather Wizard oczywiście. No chyba, że przedstawią obu w szesnastym odcinku, a cały komplet pojawi się w osiemnastym. No mnie też zastanawia co dadzą na drugi sezon. Sprawa z Wellsem wyjaśni się w tym sezonie i jeszcze mają dać wszystkich Rogues? Szkoda by było gdyby mieli spuścić z tonu na 2 sezon.

Dokładnie to "Titans" i tak będzie. Przewodzić ma dorosły już Dick albo jako Nightwing albo jeszcze jako Robin

Jeżeli All-Star Team-Up to debiut Atoma to fajnie by było. Jak All-Star to liczę na Arrow, Flash, Arsenal, Atom i Firestorm (plus Diggle, Felicity, Killer Frost i Vibe) w jednym odcinku  :banderas:

Edytowane przez Farmer.

Wiecie że rozmawiacie tutaj szyfrem niezrozumiałym dla osoby co komiksów żadnych nie czyta :)   Cieszę się że mimo mojej ignorancji komiksowej (wolę książki) serial oglądam z przyjemnością. Dobrze że potrafili wyważyć serial tak abyście wy wychwytywali smaczki ale jednocześnie zwykły człowiek mógł oglądać z przyjemnością Flasha.