Skocz do zawartości

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Gość DonSterydo

Z nowego QA:

Q: Is there going to be split screen? And will users be able to share garages with guests?

A: Forza Horizon 2 will not feature split-screen racing but will include seamless multiplayer racing for up to 12 players via Xbox Live, as well as Rivals Mode online racing events. You will be able to show off and share your favorite cars, liveries and custom tuning setups using our new Car Meet feature, so look forward to more information on that feature soon.

Q: Is there any demo or beta coming?

A: There are no plans for a Forza Horizon 2 beta, but there will be a demo available on Xbox Live closer to release this fall.

Q: How many cars will actually be in the game?

A: Forza Horizon 2 will include a diverse selection of more than 200 of the world’s greatest cars to drive, representing the stunning diversity of car makes and models that Forza has come to be known for. This includes exciting new cars never before seen in the Forza franchise such as the Forza Horizon 2 cover car, the Lamborghini Huracán. All cars feature authentic in-cockpit views created with obsessive detail, and now including working windshield wipers and working headlights.

Q: Is the painting (editor and paint types, such as matte or gloss) the same or similar to Forza 5?

A: Forza Horizon 2 will feature the same great livery editor from Forza Motorsport 5 allowing fans to express their creativity and car passion with amazing and diverse livery designs.

Q: Will the McLaren 650S be featured? Even as DLC? 2015 Challenger?

A: Forza Horizon 2 will feature more than 200 cars – we’ll be sharing more details about the specific car list as we get closer to launch, but you should expect to see some of your favourites.

Q: When will we see night-time gameplay? Also, anything interesting/next-gen about the festival?

A: Forza Horizon 2 features a dynamic 24 hour day-to-night cycle with spectacular weather, lighting, and visual effects all running at 1080p. In online modes, party leaders can choose time of day and weather settings they wish to race in.

Q: How has Microsoft played a role in developing Forza Horizon 2?

A: At E3 2014, racing fans are seeing the result of two world-class racing teams coming together to push the genre forward. The partnership between Turn 10 and Playground allows the two studios to work incredibly closely – sharing our knowledge, technology, creativity, and experience – to create amazing racing games. The open-world, action-packed racing of Forza Horizon 2 is being developed by Playground Games using the core engine that was built for Forza Motorsport 5 on Xbox One. This allows Playground to take advantage of core Forza features that have come to define the new generation of racing games – Drivatars, a brand new graphics engine, and Forza’s critically acclaimed physics engine – and adapt and evolve those technologies for the open roads of Forza Horizon 2.

Q: Will the cars still be as tail-happy as they were in the first game or will the handling be a little more realistic?

A: All of the driving mechanics in Forza Horizon 2 are powered by the same best in-class handling engine and physics system that powered Forza Motorsport 5. Every car has its own distinct personality — whether through the sound of its engine, its top speed or acceleration characteristics, or in the way it handles during complex cornering. Just as in real life, the cars in Forza Horizon 2 will display these kinds of unique physical characteristics that are thrilling to drive. As in Forza Motorsport, Forza Horizon 2 players will be able to tune the difficulty and driving experience to perfectly suit their driving skill and style with assists like traction control, braking assist, and more. It’s all about choice, so you can punch up the difficulty and test your driving skills to their limit, or dial things down, hit the road, and have a great time simply exploring the world.

Q: Will it follow a similar loose story (just cutscenes/rivals) that the first Horizon had? Or will it have more of a story?

A: The Horizon Festival has expanded into Europe and this time, you will be able to take the festival on an epic road trip around a vast area. With the introduction of Drivatars, the world isn’t made up of fictional characters anymore, but it’s made up with people you know, your friends. On your road trip, you’ll travel to multiple destinations and the Horizon Festival will always be a destination you can revisit and explore either solo or online with your friends.

Q: Will Forza ever make it on PC?

A: We are excited to share that Forza Horizon 2 will be available for Forza fans on both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 platforms. We look forward to sharing more details about the game as we get closer to launch.

Q: Will Porsche be featured?

A: Porsche will not be featured in Forza Horizon 2, but the game will feature a diverse selection of more than 200 cars from your favourite automotive manufacturers.

Q: Is there a playable demo?

A: Forza Horizon 2 was playable on the E3 show floor this week and you can expect there will be a demo available on Xbox Live closer to release this fall.

Q: Does the game feature rally cars and tracks?

A: There was a great fan response to the “Rally Expansion Pack” for the original Forza Horizon and we brought some of the same rally feel to Forza Horizon 2, which takes place in southern Europe. While there aren’t specific rally-themed events, the open-world nature of the game means that players will be able to complete in a variety of off-road races. Cross-country races are a great example – here, the goal is to get from Point A to Point B as quickly as possible. The roads are purely optional and you can expect to spend more time blasting over fields and weaving in between trees in densely packed forests, as you forge your own trail to victory.

Q: What is your favourite racing game of all time?

DAN: I’ve got two that come immediately to mind. First, Ferrari 355 Challenge; specifically, the original arcade cabinet. This game was innovative in so many ways; its amazing handling characteristics and its laser-like focus on a single car (not to mention the overwhelming sensory experience of the cabinet’s triple-screen setup and amazing sound, which was truly ahead of its time) were truly inspirational. I’d also mention Test Drive Le Mans for Dreamcast, another fantastic game that allowed you to race the full 24 Hours of Le Mans race in real time – an unheard of feat in a console racing game at the time.  Both of these games created truly memorable car experiences that have stuck with me for years.

RALPH: I have a long list of favourite racing games from the past 20 years – I loved the TOCA Touring Cars series, the Forza series (obviously!), the original Ridge Racer and Midnight Club LA – but my favourite game of all time is Super Mario Kart on the SNES. I’ve probably spent more time playing that game than any other and, for me, it’s the most perfectly balanced game – incredibly simple but with such amazing depth that you could always learn new techniques. Even when I thought I was as good at it as you could get, I still met players who could destroy me! Genius.

Q: Will the DLC be timed exclusive?

A: Forza Horizon 2 is exclusive to Xbox One and Xbox 360. DLC will be available at the same time on each platform.

Q: The entire time while I was playing Forza Horizon 1, I was thinking of how great of a game this would be if it implemented Test Drive Unlimited style multiplayer. Will Forza Horizon 2 have a similar multiplayer open world free roam environment?

A: Forza Horizon 2 will also support up to 12 players in online multiplayer events, including solo and team racing, fun playground games, co-op challenges and free roaming. Players will also have the opportunity to parti(pipi)te in Car Meets around the world that make it easy for Forza fans to get together to show off their cars, admire other players’ cars, set up fun ‘all comers’ races and party up for online free-roam and Online Road Trips.

Q: Will the game feature drag style street races?

A: Forza Horizon 2 includes a variety of races that reward you for your speed, skill, and style behind the wheel. Forza Horizon 2’s career and online play includes a variety of action-packed race modes which can occur at any time of day or night, in dry or wet weather, making full use of the game's wide-open world. In addition to circuit and point to point races on paved, dirt, or mixed surfaces, there are epic new road trip events that traverse long distances, and new cross-country events that allow players to leave the roads entirely, tear across open fields or weave through densely forested areas. Thrilling Horizon Showcase events make their return, this time pitting you and your cars against speeding trains, attack helicopters, and even stunt-flying jets.

Q: Will there be more tunnels in Forza Horizon 2?

A: Yes, there will be more tunnels and they will be longer.

Q: Can the cars transform? (customise?)

A: Customisations are handled on a per-car basis. Some cars (especially popular tuner cars) feature several licensed aftermarket body parts. Several of the vintage cars have classic race style parts. Some of the newer cars include OEM customization parts that allow players to either mimic a specific package offered by the manufacturer or mix and match parts as they see fit.

• Plusik 1

http://www.gamersyde.com/hqstream_forza_horizon_2_e3_showfloor_gameplay_1-32309_en.html

filmik w 1080 i z muzyką, fajne wygląda brud na karoserii i zniszczenia.

Bez jaj, To jeżdżenie po tych polach to przesada.

Forza Horizon to dla mnie najlepsza Forza, ale nie podoba mi się taka ilość ścinania trasy.

Podbijam, jazda po polach imo zupełnie niepotrzebna, słabo to wygląda. Poza tym wszystko git.

Gość DonSterydo

Tak. Cross-coutry czy jakoś tak. Chociaż nie wiem czy przypadkiem w większości wyścigów nie będą takie elementy, np. w tym na filmiku jest jazda po polach, ale to jakieś 5% całego wyścigu i nie wiem czy to już jest cross-coutry czy jeszcze nie.

Edytowane przez DonSterydo

Mnie najbardziej cieszy że pozbyli się tego żółtego filtru który nawiedził FH1 i racery Codemasters. A tak z porównań widać znacznie więcej detali na samochodach, trawa już nie jest płaska tylko występuje jakaś roślinność, lepsze tekstury, oświetlenie, refleksy i cieniowanie + obraz jak żyleta.

Gość DonSterydo

Dobra nuta. Mogłaby się nadać :) Myślę, że przy 6 stacjach radiowych każdy znajdzie coś dla siebie. Tym bardziej, że muzyka z trailera dobrana jest perfekcyjnie, a to daje już spore nadzieje na to, że wiedzą co zrobić z soundtrackiem.

Zresztą, jeśli dobrze pamiętam, to nad zbiorem utworów pracują jacyś DJ radiowi.

Edytowane przez DonSterydo