Skocz do zawartości

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

MaZZeo

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Team Halo 2 Anniversary

Play a mix of Team Slayer and objective game types on re-mastered maps. 4v4.

Halo 2 Anniversary Rumble

Challenge seven other opponents on re-mastered maps. This is your fight and yours alone. 8-player Free-For-All.

Halo 2 Anniversary Social

Play with a team in unranked Team Slayer and objective game types on re-mastered maps. 5v5.

Team Slayer

Eliminate the enemy team across four Halo games: Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo 2: Anniversary. Nothing but Team Slayer, 24/7. 4v4.

Big Team Battle

Battle it out in 16-player warfare with vehicles across Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4, and Halo 2: Anniversary. 8v8.

Halo: Combat Evolved

The game that started it all. Play a mix of Slayer and objective game types in Halo: Combat Evolved for the first time on Xbox Live. 4v4.

Halo 2 Classic

It’s back. A mix of the most popular Team Slayer and objective game types from the original Halo 2. 4v4.

Halo 3

A selection of fan-favorite Team Slayer and objective game types from Halo 3. 4v4.

Halo 4

A mix of Team Slayer and objective game types from Halo 4, on a selection of small to medium-sized maps. 5v5.

Team Hardcore

A collection of tournament-approved game types from Halo 2 and Halo 3. The Battle Rifle is your primary weapon. 4v4.

Halo eSports

The official Halo eSports playlist. 4v4.

SWAT (Rotational)

Aim for the head! A collection of SWAT game types on our favorite maps from Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4, and Halo 2: Anniversary. Players have no shields and are equipped with rifles. 4v4.

SWAT jest na playliście rotational, na której będzie też Team Snipers, Griffball i podobne. Są dwie playlisty competitive, na które czekałem: Team Hardcore i Halo E-sports. 

Halo CE startuje z playlistą 4v4.

As far as 4v4 / 2v2 goes, the current plan is to launch at 4v4. Although there are many who believe that 2’s is the way to play CE (I’m one of them), we’re planning on launching the playlist at 4v4 for a variety of reasons, one of the biggest of which is that 4v4 has historically been much more popular than a 2v2 list across all Halo titles, and also launching without a 4v4 CE playlist for the game’s Xbox Live debut would be a miss.

That isn’t to say that the team size in this playlist couldn’t change, nor that we aren’t planning on featuring (and test running) a CE 2v2 playlist, nor that a 2v2 CE playlist couldn’t become a mainstay (or even the mainstay), but 4v4 with classic universal settings is the current launch plan.

I’m confident that it’s the right decision for launch, and I hope the above makes it clear that we’re aware of the current and constant state of universal Halo: CE settings and preferred team size amongst the core crew, and something we’re mindful of.

Playlisty rotational są niepotrzebne. Brakuje jakieś 2v2, więc pewnie trzeba będzie czekać miesiąc, aby zagrać w matchmakingu 2v2. Bardzo dobrze, że jest podział na social i ranked. Bardzo dobrze, że nie wrzucono Halo 4 do playlisty Team Slayer. Jak na startowe jest świetnie.

Edytowane przez richie_heinz
  • Plusik 3

Ciekaw jestem czy jak matchmaking akurat rozlosuje team slayera w Halo 4 na complex to wszyscy będą wychodzić xD

Halo 4 nie ma w Team Slayer. Masochiści mają playlistę Halo 4, a tym, którzy grają w BTB to chyba nie będzie przeszkadzała 4. Najlepiej jakby gra wybierała mapę, a potem można dać veto. Brak możliwości wychodzenia z lobby ( i sprawdzania hosta ) powinien być oczywisty dla 343.

Wywiad z OXM:

OXM: Are you adding any new story elements to The Master Chief Collection?

Ross: Its bounded by a new prologue and epilogue, also done by Blur. As you saw in the trailer, it sort of teases that there’s a potentially new, mysterious threat – something that the arbiter was talking about. You’re going to see that pay off in the epilogue.

OXM: Whats the thinking behind introducing new plot elements?

Ross: We’ve got Locke as a new character in Halo 5: Guardians, the Arbiter plays a key role in Halo 2 – there are some ties that we’re kind of pulling together. So you’re going to see us tying a bow and dropping you off at the doorstep of Halo 5: Guardians.

OXM: How does the Nightfall show fit in?

Ross: In Halo: Nightfall, we will be telling Agent Locke’s sort-of origin story, I guess. he plays a pivotal role in Halo 5: Guardians. You’re also going to see, at Comic-Con, new ways to view and experience linear content on Xbox One and how that impacts your experience with The Master Chief Collection.

OXM: Is it going to give us any clues about what to expect in Halo 5: Guardians?

Ross: It’s more a teeing up of Locke. We’re being a lot more deliberate with should you care, who is this guy, what’s he doing. And you’ll learn more about him, and what makes him tick, in Nightfall, and you’ll get a little bit of that in the epilogue.

OXM: Is it all about trying to make the franchise more then just Master Chief?

Ross: Well, we have a tendency to kill all of our supporting characters, so there is only the Master Chief. So with our fiction, we’re giving ourselves a deeper palette of characters we pull from. Master Chief is a hero, but we want to give him a supporting cast.

OXM: Are you letting people create custom playlists of maps from all games?

Ross: That feature would be great, but we do have a tight production schedule. One thing that we will be doing is soliciting feedback. We’ll be giving VIP Halo players the ability to create playlists. We can put those out, like, each week.

OXM: Does that mean you’ve not had much time to get this made?

Ross: When we got good feedback on Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, we knew we were going to do the same thing for Halo 2. As we started to think about Xbox One, we wanted to tell the entire story. But we didn’t just want to do a war-chest – we thought that wasn’t next-gen. So what did take us a while was, could we actually make this master UI? Could we actually create playlists, do things that were a bit more interesting? The plan to tell a bigger story has been there, it’s just that what we decided to do was pretty ambitious. Sharing playlists – like sharing your music playlists, you know, “this is how I play Halo” – were on the original list of things to include. I hope we can bring that back, but it got cut about four months ago.

OXM: Why is it called Guardians?

Ross: At some point, we do want to stop numbering. Especially on Xbox One. If I had my druthers, we wouldn’t have called Halo 4 that – we really look at that game as the start of where he’s going. At some point we need to drop the number and still (let you) know you’ve got a big story coming.

OXM: So you could one day do “Halo: Whatever” and it wouldn’t be a Master Chief story?

Ross: It might still be a Master Chief story. I’m just saying, at some point we don’t want to be Halo 17, when Master Chief’s like 80. We’re not Final Fantasy, we can’t do it. So we kind of open that door – it doesn’t mean it’ll be a Master Chief story or not. That’s something for us to decide in the future.

Edytowane przez richie_heinz

Składał już ktoś gdzieś preorder ? 

ja bralem na amazonie bo byl za £39

playlisty prezentuja sie spoko pewnie najwiecej osob bedzie na team slayer, team halo 2, team hardcore i esports

achievemty miazga ciekawe czy ktos calosc skompletuje o_O

Edytowane przez kubson
  • Minusik 1

Motyw przewodni zagrany przez Steviego Vaia rozwala mózg.

Od razu odżywają wspomnienia, przypominają się np. takie kawałki:

Po raz pierwszy żałuję, że nie mam jeszcze Xbona, by znowu na premierę grać w Hejlo...

Oryginalny motyw przewodni z dwójki miał już gitary elektryczne przecie... tutaj na nowo nagrali cały utwór.

343 Industries Senior Audio Director, Paul Lipson, accompanied by Lennie Moore, Tom Salta, Brian Trifton and Brian Lee White, in partnership with the Skywalker Sound, have beautifully adapted and re-recorded the Martin O’Donnell and Michael Salvatori Halo 2 soundtrack for its 10 year anniversary.
The anniversary edition will also include new tracks from Periphery’s Misha Mansoor and guitar legend Steve Vai.

Brzmi nieziemsko.

Oddam pół ręki za wersję mp3.

Edytowane przez Humulin