Skocz do zawartości

Elite: Dangerous

Zeratul

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 1 miesiąc później...
14 minut temu, Moldar napisał:

Ale jaram się okrutnie, zamknięcie w puszcze na stałe strasznie mnie blokowało przed dalszym graniem, a teraz to chyba będę grać cały czas.

Mam dokładnie tak samo -  super gierka, ale po jakimś czasie znudziło mi się "bycie statkiem" i strasznie zazdrościłem PeCetowcom tego ich Star Citizena (:yao:) głównie przez to bieganie poza statkiem właśnie. Wątpię, by można było wychodzić w przestrzeni kosmicznej, chyba wspominali coś tylko o powierzchniach planet/baz...
Ale nie obraziłbym sie na opcję jakiegoś dokowania do dryfującego wraku i odkrywania jego tajemnic :obama:

Wraz z dodatkiem gra przechodzi na nowy silnik, wtedy będzie wiadomo czy było optymalizowane specjalnie pod nextgeny czy dalej wsteczna z PS4 XO.

Z jednej strony Frontier zakomunikował, że nie ma takich planów na tą chwilę. Z drugiej strony patrząc na to z boku rozszerzenie Odyssey jest robione też dla starych konsol czyli na nich liczba graczy musi sie zgadzać, a wprowadzając space legs chcą też powalczyć o nowego klienta i myśląc zdroworozsądkowo strzelili by sobie w stopę nie dając udogodnień dla nowych sprzętów.

• 4 tygodnie później...

Konsole poczekają na dodatek do jesieni :/

13 Jan 2021

Odyssey 2021 Update

Greetings Commanders,

We wanted to share an update with you regarding the ongoing development of Elite Dangerous: Odyssey.

2020 was a difficult year for many, but in spite of those challenges we are pleased with our progress towards what is a truly ambitious new era for the game. We’ve been delighted with the excitement and positive response to our development diaries, interviews, streams and trailers and want to thank all of you for your continued support.

The ongoing impact of the pandemic however, including the renewed lockdowns in 2021, continues to put added pressure on our teams and ultimately our development timeline. We have therefore had to make the difficult decision to make some adjustments and changes to our existing development roadmap.

Our PC plans have only been affected by a small amount, however our plans for the console release will unfortunately see a larger development shift. Please do know that these difficult decisions have been made with a focus on making Odyssey as incredible as it can possibly be for all our Commanders regardless of their platform, while also respecting realistic project deadlines for our teams during this difficult global situation.

We would like to sincerely apologise to all of our community. We know you have been waiting patiently and how disappointing and frustrating this must be. With that in mind, we would like to share with you our latest roadmap so that you are fully aware of our plans.

Alpha – early spring 2021

We are continuing with plans to bring Alpha access to our PC players and get boots on the ground. This will now be a little later than originally planned, in early spring.

Much like our original Elite Dangerous release, we will be taking a phased approach to our Alpha, bringing new features and systems online throughout the period. This will allow us to focus and best consider our community feedback while also providing vital user testing on key areas of the game. We will be sharing further information including details of feature drops and Alpha plans as we get closer to release.

Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Deluxe Alpha and Lifetime Expansion Pass holders will get access to this release.

PC release – late spring 2021

Following the completion of our Alpha phase we are targeting a full launch on PC in late spring.

As with every era in Elite Dangerous’ history, we will be closely engaging with our community and continuing to react to feedback refining Odyssey through to the console launch.

Elite Dangerous: Odyssey pre orders will be able to access the game with this release.

Console release – autumn 2021

After continued feedback, iterations and balancing, we are targeting our release on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One in the autumn of this year.

We understand that for many, this additional delay will be frustrating. Once again, we would like to apologise wholeheartedly to our community, especially our console Commanders. However, as mentioned previously, we feel it is vital to ensure that the content being released on consoles meets the highest standards and this will require this additional extension to our roadmap.

Throughout this time we will continue to bring more news, videos and content of the development in progress. We would like to thank you all for the ongoing support and we are very excited to bring in this new era to the game with you. Your feedback, support and involvement is a vital part of this process and we are looking forward to a shared Alpha experience, which will be touching down very soon.

o7 Commanders

• 3 tygodnie później...

Greetings Commanders!

We’re back this week to answer more of your burning questions on Elite Dangerous: Odyssey! This week we’re focusing on the brand new ‘First footfall’ system.

Q: Will I be able to disembark on every planet I can land on?
Odyssey will allow players for the first time to disembark their ships and SRVs and explore the galaxy on foot. The ability to disembark however is subject to the survivability of the environment, with temperature and gravity both playing a part in the length of time you can survive. In extreme conditions the ability to disembark will be blocked completely.

Q: Is First Footfall available to be claimed for every planet?
The galaxy of Elite Dangerous isn’t new, the year is 3307 and humans have been exploring space for more than 1,300 years. Planets and moons in human occupied systems, along with particular bodies of historical significance will have First Footfall already claimed.

Q: How does Odyssey affect the number of landable planets in game?
The number of planets that will be landable for the first time in Odyssey will be in the billions but to give you a more tangible reference point, based on regions we’ve tested so far Odyssey will have around 20% more landable planets than the base game.

Q: If I join after launch will I still be able to experience First Footfall?
Elite Dangerous is a huge and expansive galaxy containing more than 400 billion star systems. To date our players have traversed just 2.3 million of these systems which equates to around 0.05%. In the same way that new Commanders continue to join the world of Elite and make their own, personal discoveries, we have no doubt that commanders will have the opportunity to make their own discoveries for many years to come.

Q: How quickly will First Footfall accolades be claimed?
Your achievement will be displayed alongside the names of those who first discovered and landed on the planet, which you can find in the system map.

Q: Is there a limit to the number of places I can get feet first on in a set amount of time?
We won’t be imposing any limits here but it will be naturally limited by the speed at which you can travel between planets.

Q: Can First Footfall achievements be disputed?
In the same way we monitor ‘firsts’ in the live game today our anti-cheat team will be monitoring the system and will not hesitate to revoke First Footfall if obtained by illegitimate means.

Q: Are there new discoveries (Wrecks etc.) that I can get the First Footfall for?
First Footfall is recognised and recorded at a planetary level and not for individual points of interest.

Q: If I change my name will the First Footfall change with it?
Similarly to records of other achievements First Footfall is treated as a historical record and will be recorded with the Commander’s name at the time of exploration – this will not change with any name changes.

Q: What happens if two people land first at the same time?
In the same way that Buzz Aldrin made way for Neil Armstrong to be the first man on the moon, the control to disembark is for an individual commander and there will always be someone first down the ladder, this accolade will not be shared between commanders.

• 2 tygodnie później...

W końcu kupiłem. Mam Elite, porządny symulator space sim...i nie ogarniam tych tabelek. Tego się obawiałem. Jezu jaka ta gra jest rozbudowana pod względem zarządzania zasobami. Czuję że to będzie bardzo wysoki próg wejścia. Na razie mam za sobą tutorial jak się lata i strzela. Próbowałem wybrać jakiś kontrakt, ale się nie udało. Muszę pooglądać jak to robią na yt. Czuję że to będzie taka gra z typu" permanentnie na dysku i gram 100 h, przerwa, gram 100h, przerwa.... Jak Monster Hunter

• Plusik 1

Wczoraj odpaliłem Elite i gra się bardzo przyjemnie jednak ogrom możliwości trochę przeraża. I macie może jakieś tipy na początek? Co najbardziej się opłaca robić?( Nie interesuje mnie piractwo ani łażenie po planetach) Czy ulepszać pierwszy statek? Upgrade można z okrętu na okręt przenosić?

8 minut temu, Sedrak napisał:

Wczoraj odpaliłem Elite i gra się bardzo przyjemnie jednak ogrom możliwości trochę przeraża. I macie może jakieś tipy na początek? Co najbardziej się opłaca robić?( Nie interesuje mnie piractwo ani łażenie po planetach) Czy ulepszać pierwszy statek? Upgrade można z okrętu na okręt przenosić?

Jak każdemu świeżakowi polecam tą playlistę od Rootsrata

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLOq1KPuGCTMYdjGYQo0-g1VuRtoWBFrCh&v=EmyaMWJhiCo

Bardzo przystępnie wszystko tłumaczy i ułatwia wgryzienie się w tytuł :lapka:

• Plusik 1
15 godzin temu, Sedrak napisał:

Nie. Zbieraj na lepszy + od razu go ulepsz dlatego zawsze kupując nowy nie sugeruje się ceną "gołego" tylko od razu w zapasie mieć kredytów pod komponenty. Jeżeli chcesz postrzelać do piratów to Viper mk.3 na dobry początek a później Vulture. Jak statek trochę od wszystkiego to Cobra mk.3. Jak chcesz Truck Simulator/górnictwo to Type-6 i wzwyż. Jeżeli interesuje cię eksploracja i latanie w najdalsze zakątki to ASP Explorer. Generalnie przesiadka na Cobre albo Vipera będzie pierwsza.

• Plusik 1