Skocz do zawartości

Rocket League

bartiz

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Cross-play między XB1 i PS4 gotowy, może działać w ciągu kilku godzin. Psyonix czeka tylko na pozwolenie od Sony.

Psyonix vice president Jeremy Dunham says work on Rocket League's proposed cross-network play between PS4 and Xbox One is now complete, could be up-and-running within "a few hours", and only requires Sony's approval to be released.

Speaking to IGN, Dunham explained just how close the groundbreaking feature - which would allow play across Xbox Live and PSN for the first time - could potentially be:

"Right now," explained Dunham, "we're literally at the point where all we need is the go-ahead on the Sony side and we can, in less than a business day, turn it on and have it up and working no problem. It'd literally take a few hours to propagate throughout the whole world, so really we're just waiting on the permission to do so."

In March, Dunham said that such a solution was "figured out" but not finished, and that Psyonix needed to "find out where we stand politically with everyone". It seems that Microsoft has since approved the move, leaving Sony to give their final say. Unfortunately, Dunham's not aware of when the word could come:

"It could be tomorrow, it could be longer than that. We just don't know - we're anxiously awaiting that, just like the rest of ou fans."

Dunham was keen to make clear that Sony's lack of a decision does not seem to be out of philosophical reluctance to allow such a move to happen, rather that it's a case of making sure everything's in place on its end before committing:

"Sony's such a big company that I'm sure it takes a while for them to figure out what it is that the roadblocks are, what sort of issues they might run into with other titles, any number of things that I can't even begin to speculate on. We definitely ask them for updates often, and we're still very confident that they're eventually going to open those doors and welcome us in, but we also are really understanding that it's going to take a while especially given all the ramifications of everything. It was just as much of a surprise to them as I think the rest of the world when Microsoft said that they would do it."

Blizzard has previously expressed interest in cross-console play for Overwatch, and Dunham says such announcements - alongside public interest from fans - could help expedite a release:

"I think that the more companies that show the world that they're interested in that sort of thing, and the more communities that get behind it, the more likely it is that it'll happen [...] We think that the gaming community as a whole is the final voice in this - it's what they want which will determine where we go eventually."

With console cross-network play somewhat in limbo, then, does Dunham believe it will come about? His response is typically, and infectiously enthusiastic:

"At the risk of sounding naïve, I do think it will happen. Whether or not it'll be soon is another question. The sooner the better for us, and for our fans, and fans of other games [...] I do think it's inevitable, I think the industry is going to get there, because I don't see the downsides from it."

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2016/07/20/rocket-league-ps4-xbox-one-cross-network-play-now-ready-for-release-only-needs-sonys-approval

Dawać mi to !!! :)

PSN Schranz1985

Ale powiem wam że ostatnie tygodnie tyle chamówy w RL zaobserwowałem że jak jeszcze dojdą wojenki ps4/X to będzie dramat .

Już teraz non stop mam nieogarów uciekających na 4min do końca przy 0-1 .... albo wysyłających prośbę o poddanie .

Dramat jak ta społeczność się stacza, takie odnoszę wrażenie że im większa popularność gry tym więcej dzieciuchów się zleciało i jest piaskownica a w rankedach jest to MEGA wnerwiające .

• 2 tygodnie później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...

Będzie nowy, darmowy tryb w nadchodzącym updacie:

As you read this, we just took the stage on the final day of the Rocket League Championship Series Live Finals to officially debut a brand new mode scheduled for release next month, Rocket League Rumble!

A FREE game mode to be included with our next update in September, Rocket League Rumble is an epic battle royale-style addition that comes stacked with randomized power-ups. Whether you’re equipped with the Haymaker (which punches the ball), the Swapper (which changes your place on the field with an opponent’s), or the Tornado (you’ll just have to see it to believe it), each one of the 11 new power-ups brings an extra dimension to the classic Rocket League formula.

Link
Like the “Hoops” and “Mutator” modes before it, Rocket League Rumble will appear in Online Playlists and Private and Exhibition matches. The complete power-up list includes:

The Boot (Kicks an opponent’s car)
Disruptor (Forces your opponent to drive uncontrollably)
Freezer (Freezes the ball in-place)
Grappling Hook (Pulls you towards the ball)
Haymaker (Punches the ball)
Magnetizer (Attracts the ball to your car)
Plunger (Grabs the ball via plunger and cord)
Power Hitter (Allows you to hit everything harder)
Spike (Attach the ball to your car when you bump into it)
Swapper (Change positions on the field with your opponent)
Tornado (Sweep up the ball and opposing cars into a giant funnel cloud)

Edytowane przez Ins
  • Plusik 1

Nalot z(pipi)anych randomów, którzy wychodzą w trakcie gry, albo obrażają się i grają przeciwko nam i mnie zaczął strasznie wkurzać. Na tyle, że odechciewa się grać miejscami.

Znowu w drugą stronę, wkurzają wszelcy eksperci z komentarzami "wtf r u doing m8", żeby po meczu okazało się, że to oni są noobkami. Mam wrażenie, że tak się dzieje odkąd gra wyszła na Xboxa :P Nie ma crossplaya, ale zbieg okoliczności jest widoczny.

Ja ostatnio nagrywam jakieś badziewia, trzeba lepiej dobierać akcje.

• Plusik 2