Skocz do zawartości

Rocket League

bartiz

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Jak już opanujesz strzelanie bramek z ziemi, trzeba nauczyć się latać i strzelać gole z powietrza. Jak już to ogarniesz to musisz dołożyć do latania obracanie z kwadratem. Posiadanie pełnego dopalacza i używanie go z głową w powietrzu da profit :)

Do tych zestawień wpada sporo bramek z jakiegoś tam przypadku, gdzie gracz startuje spod swojej bramki i liczy na to, że trafi piłkę po przeciwnej stronie jak np. w #3 i #1. Ale jest też dużo prawdziwych wyjadaczy z konkretnym skillem jak Ci z #4 i #2.

• 4 tygodnie później...

Info odnośnie zakończenia pierwszego sezonu i co będzie w drugim.

Season 1 Ends with Rewards!

The next patch (scheduled for February), will bring an end to the first season of competitiveRocket League. Once the Season is finished, Rewards will be delivered to players who reached "Bronze" Division or higher in the Ranked Play ladder. 

What are these rewards? Limited Edition Crowns with Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum variants, that's what! Equippable as Toppers for your Battle-Car, these rewards are based on your highest Division rank at the time that Season 1 ends. For example, if a player was "Silver II" in 1v1 and "Gold I" in 2v2, the delivered Crown would be Gold. Here’s a sneak peek of one of them: 

Crown.jpg

We're looking forward to seeing which Crowns you'll be sporting when the next patch goes live next month! 

Item Qualities

Another cool addition for the next patch is the introduction of "Item Qualities." Items will now have a "Quality" tag and color that can be identified when the Item is dropped or viewed in the Garage. Those Qualities are: 

Common (Grey) - Stock items. All the items you've come to love! 

Premium (Green) - Items acquired from paid DLC 

Limited (Orange) - Items acquired in seasonal or limited time promotional events, like Halloween. 

In the upcoming February patch, we are introducing a brand new item quality: Uncommon (Light Blue)! This new item class will be found, well, uncommonly after completing online-only matches and will feature all-new Toppers and Antennas to deck out your Battle-Car! 

Chick-Magnet.jpg

One interesting thing to note is that the new "Uncommon Item's" drop-rate won't have a fixed percentage like the seasonal items do. Instead, your chances of getting an "Uncommon Item" increases the longer you play the game. After earning an Uncommon Item, the time then resets and you start all over again in your quest to get another one. This should give players who spend a lot of time playing some sweet new loot to accompany them along the way. 

As usual, we'll keep you updated on more of our feature additions and other topics regularly through our Facebook and Twitter pages. Check back next Friday (January 22) when we’ll be posting LOTS of details about Competitive Play changes for Season 2! See you then!

http://steamcommunity.com/games/252950/announcements/detail/92688778901574720

Season 2's Fresh Approach

The next patch (scheduled for February), will bring an end to the first season of competitiveRocket League! We’ve been listening to all of your awesome feedback regarding Season 1 and incorporating a TON of improvements for Season 2 and beyond. 

The aim of Season 2 is to de-emphasize the importance of single wins or losses and put the focus where it belongs -- consistently playing well and improving your game over time (not stressing over individual losses). Now, let's get into it! 

What Has Changed in Season 2?

• To start, we've renamed ranked play "Competitive Matchmaking," which will be tagged in the Playlists menu to differentiate them from casual matchmaking. 

• In addition to the fresh playlists tags, we're also removing Rank Points for Season 2. In the new season, all Divisions are based on your Skill Rating to remove the confusion of two points systems. 

• We have replaced the ten Season 1 Divisions (Bronze I/II/III, Silver I/II/III, Gold I/II/III, and Platinum) with 12 new ones, especially tailored to Rocket League. 

• The new divisions range from Prospect I at the bottom to Champion at the top.
Here’s a little breakdown of Season 2's titles: 

Season-2-Division-Titles.jpg

Will My Rank Reset?

• When starting Season 2, all players must play ten placement matches to determine their Skill Division. Skill data will also remain from Season 1, so existing players don't have to start over. Your final division placement will be heavily influenced by your Season 1 Skill Rating. 

• Skill Divisions will be visible on the end-game scoreboard, so you can see what division your teammates and opponents were in. However, you will no longer see a numeric representation of your skill or rank, just your current division icon and name. 

• Promotion and Demotion between divisions works differently than before. You will be promoted into a division after your skill has risen consistently to the next division up. Once promoted, you won’t risk immediate demotion for losing a game or two. 

Check out this image of the new end-game scoreboard:

scoreboard.png

What Else Should We Know About Season 2?

• There is no longer a hard cap on the number of players in the top division. This means that if you meet the skill requirements for the top division you will be placed accordingly, regardless of the number of players who meet that rating. 

• Season 2 will retain the Top 100 with leaderboards based on Skill Rating, similar to how the Preseason worked. Players in the Top 100 of each skill division will appear on leaderboards like in previous seasons.
As usual, we'll keep you updated on more of our feature additions and other topics regularly through our Facebook and Twitter pages. Thanks for reading and let’s keep this discussion going for Season 2! Good luck out there!

http://steamcommunity.com/games/252950/announcements/detail/92689497762318623

• 2 tygodnie później...

Pograłem kilka godzin przez ostatnie 2 dni i kur.wa jak to wciąga  ^_^ Słaby w to jestem nieziemsko, ciekawsze akcje zazwyczaj wychodzą z przypadku , co nie zmienia faktu że gra się uber przyjemnie, nawet z randomami.

Chciałbym mieć w grze 100%, ale zastanawiam się czy warto wydawać ponad 40 zł za same pucharki - samochody z dlc są warte zakupu? 

Pomógłby ktoś z trofeum Barras Barras - Play an Online game with a friend?

e:

Utopia Coliseum i Chaos Run to darmowe DLC? Nie widzę ich w sklepie

Edytowane przez Qra
Gość suteq

Może to i lepiej bo coś czuję, że byś mnie opierdolił co najmniej 10:0. :D

A tutaj kilka moich bramek z wczoraj:

Na klipie moja Różowa Landrynka z kapeluszem czarodzieja i dmuchaną gwiazdką ochrzczona jako "Pralka". :D

GOTY

Bardziej miałem na myśli ekipę do grania i pojedynki konsol (prawdziwe CW), ale zwykły versus też byłby okej :)

Nagrywaj dalej, bo z każdym kolejnym meczem będzie przybywało skilla. Jeżeli jeszcze tego nie zrobiłeś to polecam przejście treningu (zwłaszcza PRO).

Osobiście nie potrafię grać na kamerze bez locka, więc jakby co to będzie szacun jak to opanujesz.

To ja znowu w drugą stronę, bez locka odpalam jak piłka jest wysoko nade mną :)

A jak tam te autka dedykowane dla X'a? Na zwiastunie fajnie wyglądają.

DeLorean im się udał, powinni dodać więcej klasycznych pojazdów jak np z Pogromców Duchów, albo KITT. W Burnout Paradise się sprawdziły te autka i tutaj też by pasowały.

DeLorean w akcji, polecam bardzo, bo jeździ się nim przyjemnie.

Wczoraj wbiłem platyne... muszę przyznać, że bardzo dawno nie miałem w sobie tej siły, która chce wyciskać z gry wszystkie trofea jakie tylko potrafie ;) a tutaj mi sie po prostu chciało i nawet granie dla trofeów było przyjemne :) ale to nie oznacza końca z grą... nie wyobrażam sobie dnia bez meczyka  :whistling:

Gość suteq

Wczoraj wbiłem platyne... muszę przyznać, że bardzo dawno nie miałem w sobie tej siły, która chce wyciskać z gry wszystkie trofea jakie tylko potrafie ;) a tutaj mi sie po prostu chciało i nawet granie dla trofeów było przyjemne :) ale to nie oznacza końca z grą... nie wyobrażam sobie dnia bez meczyka :whistling:

Mi juz bardzo malo brakuje do calaka. 2 trofki sa do zboostowania a pozostale 2(save'y i 50km) to juz normalne granie. :)

Wczoraj wbiłem platyne... muszę przyznać, że bardzo dawno nie miałem w sobie tej siły, która chce wyciskać z gry wszystkie trofea jakie tylko potrafie ;) a tutaj mi sie po prostu chciało i nawet granie dla trofeów było przyjemne :) ale to nie oznacza końca z grą... nie wyobrażam sobie dnia bez meczyka :whistling:

Mi juz bardzo malo brakuje do calaka. 2 trofki sa do zboostowania a pozostale 2(save'y i 50km) to juz normalne granie. :)

Save`y wpadły mi dosyć szybko :) a 50km wpadło jakoś podczas rozgrywki kiedy nawet nie myślałem i wymaksowaniu osiągnięć :)