Skocz do zawartości

News

Banny

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Wy chyba nie rozumiecie. Ja wiem, jak zespół się nazywa i że został ogłoszony 5 lat temu. Tylko, że oni mają zagrać za kilka dni koncert. Więc wreszcie będzie okazja usłyszeć, co oni grają. Czy obecnie są jakieś ich utwory nagrane? O to mi chodzi. Bo jeśli takie są, to dajcie, bo o nich nie wiem. A jeśli nie ma, to za kilka dni będą i to jest dla mnie news.

Tak dzisiaj patrzyłem, co ten zespół ma w planach, no i płyta ma datę premiery - 23 października. Ma się nazywać "Never Deserved the Future". A wspomniany koncert już za 3 dni w Chicago. Podobno żona Homme'ego słuchała jak ćwiczą i mówi, że za(pipi)iste.

ogłazo chyba popuści

I już po koncercie, poniżej parę materiałów

opaska na rękę http://i30.tinypic.com/2j2dzjt.jpg

opaska + "plakat" http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/a ... _0710a.jpg

zdjecia z show

http://theblogthatmademilwaukeefamous.f ... =480&h=640

http://img14.yfrog.com/img14/9752/lsu.jpg

jedyne (póki co) nagranie

edit - kolejne

I setlista:

Elephants

New Fang

Scumbag Blues

Dead End Friends

Bandoliers

Mind Eraser

Gunman

Daffodils

Interlude w/ Ludes

Caligulove

Warsaw

Nobodys Loves Me

Recenzje na gorąco:

http://leisureblogs.chicagotribune.com/ ... metro.html

kolejna

I just got home.

It was mind blowing. If you asked me what it sounded like, I can only answer "it sounded exactly the way it should have". Honest to god, some of the best music I have EVER heard. John Paul Jones was incredible and smiling the whole time as he played like 20 different weird bass' AND A FUCKING KEYTAR. Josh had not only the best tone I've heard from him, but without a doubt the best live guitar tone I've heard from anyone. Grohl? Jesus... nothing to say there that hasn't been said a million times before. And ALAIN! When I saw the tech messing around with the red Motor Ave I knew he was the 4th piece. He's amazing. He should have never left the QOTSA touring lineup.

What more can I say? They played all new music and it was all honestly amazing. The album they put out could end up being the best thing Josh has ever done. Not a joke at all. I just can't get over how RIGHT it all sounded. It was perfect. It was quite possibly the best performance of live music I've ever seen and I know that makes me sound like an excited fag who is still buzzing from a cool concert, but it's legit.

Oh, and I snagged a bitchin poster. They were taking cash only, otherwise I would have bought 10 of them...

o(pipi)a(pipi)aja(pipi)ejakapodnieta

Żebyście teraz widzieli moją minę, jak czytam relacje z koncertu. Cieszę się jak dzieciak.

Grohl is in many ways the linchpin. (...) His work on this night was astonishing, a clinic in brute force and finesse that was exhilarating and exhausting to observe at close quarters.

Davegrohldavegrhol(pipi)a

Advice_the_best.jpg

@jgorrell: Some of the most major riffage I’ve heard in years.

@trangelo: Holy shit… It blew my mind. This band is insanely good.

Jedyne, czego się trzeba było obawiać, to były wokale w tej supergrupie, ale podobno Joshua śpiewa lepiej niż kiedykolwiek i DaveGrhol mu pomaga i to dobry, dobry, za(pipi)isty znak.

Ja(pipi)ejatochce.

Ślina.

Założyłbym temat o tym wspaniałym zespole, ale w sumie to nie wiem jeszcze, jaki to gatunek muzyki. Z tego jutjuba łącznie może 10 sekund muzyki słychać. Ale i tak już sobie nucę ten pierwszy riff, co go zagrali. Podobny do Queens, ale w sumie to nic złego.

• 2 tygodnie później...

Massive Attack EP- 05.10.09

Lead track 'Splitting The Atom' features D, G and Horace Andy, while TV On The Radio frontman Tunde Adebimpe guests on 'Pray For Rain'. The EP also has remixes of two new tracks. 'Psyche' featuring Martina Topley-Bird mixed by Van Rivers & The Subliminal Kid, while the Guy Garvey fronted 'Bulletproof Love' is stripped back to a minimalist reworking by Christoff Berg.

Warto przypomnieć, że już za niecały miesiąc pojawi się nowa Czarna Kobra, a niedługo potem druga już w tym roku - po bardzo dobym debiucie kapelki sygnowanej jego ksywką płyta Weinricha. Tym razem z formacją Shrinebuilder, w której udziela się niejaki Scott Kelly a także ludzie z Om, Sleep i Melvins. Tu okładka, o:

Shrine_Mini.jpg

During the recording sessions for BOUNCING SOULS' upcoming "Live at Lime" album, SICK OF IT ALL singer Lou Koller stopped by the studio to contribute backing vocals on the song "True Believers". LimeWire Music Blog asked the frontman for New York City's infamous hardcore titans about his band's upcoming album and forthcoming worldwide tour.

"We're writing a new record," Koller said. "We're gonna record [it] in November. It'll be [released] on Century Media hopefully [in] March, April, May... springtime release.

He added, "Once it's out, non-stop touring. The last [album] we did [came out] three years ago and we just stopped touring in January."

Regarding the direction of the new material, Koller said, "It's typical us. It's a mixture of what we love — old-school sing-along Oi! music mixed with modern hardcore. That's what we do."

fajno

• 2 tygodnie później...