_mike

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Odpowiedzi 536
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

• 4 tygodnie później...

Nowa część Ys zmierza na PSVita i PS4:

Falcom announced their first PlayStation 4 game and it’s a Ys title. A trailer showed Adol jumping around, climbing on vines, and fighting monsters with Dogi. The game looks similar to Ys Seven which was released for PSP.

The upcoming Ys game is slated for release for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in 2015.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/01/new-ys-game-works-playstation-4-playstation-vita/#SyktcgWHUwFHrka3.99

Square Enix o lokalizacji remake'a Dragon Questa VII:

http://www.usgamer.net/articles/your-voice-matters-dragon-quest-final-fantasy

North American fans have been asking for the Dragon Quest VII on the Nintendo 3DS to be localized ever since it was first announced back in October 2012, but both Square Enix and Nintendo have remained troublingly silent on the matter up until this point. The desire is there, says mobile producer Noriyoshi Fujimoto, but "unfortunately everything is still under consideration and to be determined."

Square Enix has heard the fans, though. In discussing the demand for Dragon Quest VII, executive producer Yuu Miyake goes so far as to hold up a printout of one letter: "This petition came from France, written in Japanese, asking, 'Is there any way you would consider it?' We hear the fans, and we're paying attention. We had actually given up on the idea of localization altogether, but because there's such a great response we're trying to rethink this, to see if there's any way to make this more feasible. We're recalculating, and figuring out the costs necessary. Trying to work out the details."

Unfortunately, the equation is complicated by the fact that Dragon Quest has long struggled to gain traction in western markets, with even the most popular releases being relatively niche successes in comparison to Final Fantasy. Fujimoto acknowledges as much when he says, "If there was any secret to bridging that hurdle between the Japanese and U.S. market, we would love to know what it is. What I'm expecting with these releases on mobile platforms is... if this were a console game, we'd be taking a lot of risk on a single title. But with these being mobile games, we're releasing them in succession, with multiple titles in a short span of time. We're hoping that'll create momentum and get people interested in, make more people aware of the brand."

Miyake adds: "It is a reality that the Dragon Quest series is created with Japan and Japanese consumers in mind, and because it's recognized over there we have a flow of creating titles. We have the main-numbered titles and then we have the various spin-offs. We can create them, and each iteration will be received fairly well. We can do it at a fairly nice pace. But when we think about localization, when we think about having to translate all the text—unfortunately, it doesn't go as smoothly. We have to think about costs and manpower. So again, we hope with the mobile versions and the multiple titles, it'll create a flow and keep more titles going. Being in the digital space makes it more possible for us to adopt our current release strategy. Also, we already have a basis here—there's an original console version we're working off of for these games."

W skrócie: Projekt został odrzucony przez SE całkowicie, ale odzew fanów jest duży i coś tam niby kombinują cóż tu zrobić z tym fantem. Dlatego też wypuścimy kolejne beznadziejne porty Dragon Questów na telefony, dzięki czemu szansa na lokalizację z 0% wskoczy na 3%.

Cholera jasna.

Jakos z bravely default nie mieli tego problemu a plabowane dragon quest x chyba chca wypuscic w europie (abonament ma miec wiec hajs bedzie sie zgadzac) Co za duren tym rzadzi to ja nie wiem. Tylko czekac az odwolaja final fantasy xv bo stwierdza ze gracze pragna grac na telefonach i sie nie oplaca

Katsuhiro Harada,reżyser serii Tekken mówi o możliwości wypuszczenia Xenosaga HD Collection:

Tekken series director Katsuhiro Harada has taken to Twitter to express his interest in creating a “Xenosaga HD Collection.”

Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht first launched for PS2 in 2002. It was followed by Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose in 2004, and Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra in 2006.

Harada wants to make the collection, he said in a long message posted on Twitlonger, but needs fans to show their support.

“What I need, are the voices from many fans,” Harada said. “This is a little different from having ‘messages sent every day from the same person.’ Although I do understand the deep love for the game, more than that, the cheers from as many ‘unique users’ as possible is what is needed.”

Harada says not to bother with comments such as “I’ll buy 100 copies!” as in reality, they’re not something a company could realistically believe.

“It means more to have 100 people mentioning they want the game one time, rather than having one person repeating it 100 times,” Harada said. “A miracle would happen if several tens of thousands are gathered at the end.”

Find Harada’s full message below. If you want to show your support, send him a message on Twitter.

To
Xenosaga
fan community.

I do understand that you all are desiring “
Xenosaga
HD Collection”. Also, I do appreciate all your passionate comments.

I do understand your feeling to “tweet every day until the day Xenosaga HD collection comes real”. However, what I need in order to achieve your dream, is not to have tweets from the “same person” sent to me every day.

It has been a long time since
Xenosaga
has been released. It really brings back memories of those days they were developing the first
Xenosaga
staying up all night, when the
TEKKEN
Project was also staying up all night on the same floor at office.

A while back, triggered by the overseas version of
Project X Zone
, I have conducted a research and calculated if there is a business chance for
Xenosaga
HD Remaster.

It was a very simple research at that time. Yet, research does cost money. And at that time, I was not able to seek business chance.

In other words, I was not able to find the necessary market size that will pay for the development fee needed to create the HD remaster. Back then, the reactions on [social networking sites] and unique users were rather few in number. It may be that I didn’t work hard enough.

Measures such as Kickstarters are as of last resort, and at any rate we will not have a chance of winning as it stands now. It will not gather people by crowdfunding without creating some kind of big movement to support it.

To be honest, I was about to give up and I’m troubled.

What I need, are the voices from many fans. This is a little different from having “messages sent every day from the same person”. Although I do understand the deep love for the game, more than that, the cheers from as many “unique users” as possible is what is needed.

Digging further, I will not be able to believe comments like “I’ll buy 100 copies!”. Most companies will not believe in it. It is not realistic for one person to tweet 100 times every day, or buy 100 copies alone. It’s more realistic if you bring 10 fans to the game (not to mention, it wouldn’t mean anything by having the same person suddenly creating alternate accounts. I will be able to tell those).

What’s important in these kinds of cases is the number of unique users. It means more to have 100 people mentioning they want the game one time, rather than having one person repeating it 100 times. A miracle would happen if several tens of thousands are gathered at the end.

Of course, involvement from the company is needed for this but…

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2014/09/tekken-director-wants-make-xenosaga-hd-collection-needs-fan-support#1jpLoYP0HurM1Siw.99

• 2 tygodnie później...

Nowy (dżej)eRPeG The Legend of Legacy:

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201409/23062073.html (jeśli link nie dział, zrób copypastę)

Reżyser: Masataka Matsuura (były pracownik Level 5)

Muzyka: Masashi Hamauzu (SaGa, FFX, FFXIII i wiele innych)

Ilustracje: Tomomi Kobayashi (SaGa)

Game Design: Kyoji Koizumi (SaGa)

Projekt postaci: Ryo Hirao

Narracja: Emiko Shiratori

Text Direction (scenariusz?): Masato Kato (Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross)

Póki co za wiele nie wiadomo. Gra powstaje z myślą o 3DS-ie, stylem przypomina Bravely Default, będzie chyba siedem postaci do wyboru i jakiś myk z tworzeniem map.

Edytowane przez Enkidou
  • 4 tygodnie później...
  • 3 tygodnie później...

Troszkę więcej info na temat Atelier Shallie, a także Atelier Ayesha Plus:

Koei Tecmo Confirms Launch Date for Atelier Ayesha Plus: The Alchemist of Dusk and Atelier Shallie: Alchemist of the Dusk Sea

Koei Tecmo is pleased to announce today that the latest installments for the esteemed Atelier series are confirmed for release in North America and Europe. The grand finale of developer Gust's Atelier Dusk series will bring Atelier Ayesha Plus: The Alchemist of Dusk to the PlayStation Vita handheld entertainment system on 13 January 2015 (14 January 2015 for Europe) and finish with Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea for the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system on 10 March 2015 (13 March 2015 for Europe).

Atelier Ayesha Plus: The Alchemist of Dusk tells the tale of Ayesha Altugle, who after the death of her grandfather and the disappearance of her younger sister Nio, now lives alone blending healing cures to sell in her workshop. Upon a vision of Nio appearing near her empty grave, Ayesha, convinced she is still alive begins her search to save her.

The enhanced PlayStation Vita version will bring new features including dual audio, bosses from Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky, new costumes, a hard mode and the Album missions which unlock exclusive costumes and gameplay features and the ability to change party members at any time. Additionally, almost all content from the original PlayStation 3 version can be carried over. Atelier Ayesha Plus: The Alchemist of Dusk for the PlayStation Vita will be available for digital download on 14 January 2015 for €39.99.

Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea closes the final chapter in the Atelier Dusk series and is the incarnation of features developed based on community feedback of the previous Dusk titles and new systems that combines ease of entry for newcomers, with the choice to advance gameplay for long-time fans . The battle system will incorporate strategy and speed, the time management system will be free from restrictions allowing for unlimited play time and Alchemy RPG fans can look forward to a straightforward menu in the engaging Synthesis system.

In Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea players chose to play as either the reserved, mission-focused Shallistera, daughter of a tribal leader who embarks on voyage to find a cure for her ailing father or ambitious, energetic Shallotte, who has been struggling to bring success to the alchemy workshop since the passing of her father. While their personalities and appearance are drastically different, they both share the nickname "Shallie" and uncover the reasoning why along each of their journeys— the dual main character system has been improved with separate stories and multiple endings for Shallistera and Shallotte.

For the first time in the Atelier series, Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea will include a 360 degree camera, giving players more freedom as they explore a vast world map that has expanded greatly with many new environments that evolve based on how the player progresses. In the new Quest system players can either take on only assignments necessary to progress the game or earn more points engaging in additional, more challenging quests. Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea will available for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system on 13 March 2015 for €49.99.

Przełom luty/marzec zapowiada się pod znakiem serii Atelier :)

Edytowane przez Paliodor
  • Plusik 1
  • 2 tygodnie później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...