Skocz do zawartości

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

A little advice to all my gaffer friends.

After the FFT collab, if we follow the correlation with JP, the next event would be the FFXIII event (and it will be split in 2 parts because fuck you we are gumi), and the mog king bastard will again asking new items for exchange.

What you can trade in the next mog king? read here (translated with google)

Here you can see the event and the maximun currency you can get in the final stage

It looks like that thunder will be the element of this trial, so level up your mages and kujas to be prepared in this event (you will get a lot of magacite here)

The highlight items from the mog bastard:

43 DEF +10% HP light armor for 4000 points

130 ATK (!) dual handed spear for 13.000 POINT (THIRTEEN THOUSAND POINTS)

+10% HP +5% ATK/DEF accesory for 1200 points

+10% HP +5% MAG/SPR accesory for 1200 points

30 LB pots for 1500 points each

5% trust moogle for 30.000 points

10% trust moogle for 70.000 points

Summon tickets for 500,1000,3000 and 6000 points

And the important part, you can get up to 20 evolution materials for 160 points (like now), but after that, each material will cost you 540 points each.

So it will be more difficult to get materials next.

I thought you all should know this to plan your grind strategy for this event.

info z gafa

Widze grind postaci do 6* będzie prawie jak zdobycie 100%TM

• Plusik 1
  • Odpowiedzi 3,1 tys.
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Nic nie zablokowali xD Niedługo powinien wyjść bug fix.

Dear FFBE fans,

It has been noted that the recent update to version 1.1.2 has wrongly requested for permissions to make and manage phone calls on android devices. This permission has been confirmed to be unnecessary and will be removed at the next update. On the other hand, the request to access external media is to allow screenshots to be sent to customer support through Helpshift.

We apologize for the inconvenience it has caused you and thank you for understanding.

z oficjalnego facebooka.DLatego nie działa w NOXie.

Na MEmu działa.

Edytowane przez Ader

Nie wiem,jeśli nie ma terminu claima to nie przepadają raczej.Ja mam nrg pełno nie zebrane z daily i nie zniknęły ;)

MEmu to niemal to samo co nox,także ściągajcie,póki fix nie wyjdzie,macro też jest.

Bonus macro do MEmu co i jak :

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/55nsbm/dont_fret_i_made_the_nox_foolproof_macro_back/

Edytowane przez Ader
  • Plusik 1

Nie wiem,jeśli nie ma terminu claima to nie przepadają raczej.Ja mam nrg pełno nie zebrane z daily i nie zniknęły ;)

MEmu to niemal to samo co nox,także ściągajcie,póki fix nie wyjdzie,macro też jest.

Bonus macro do MEmu co i jak :

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/55nsbm/dont_fret_i_made_the_nox_foolproof_macro_back/

a to uspokoiłeś mnie :good: