Skocz do zawartości

Little Devil Inside

MBeniek

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

W sumie dziwię się, że gierka nie ma jeszcze tematu, bo imo jeden z ciekawszych tytułów konferencji. Gra była zapowiedziana jeszcze w 2015 na Kickstarterze (i jednym z progów było wydanie gry na WiiU xD) i określana jest jako survival adventure RPG, a wygląda jak połączenie zeldy i monster huntera(?). Póki co ma czasową wyłączność na PS5 i PC. Poniżej trailer z konfy i gameplay sprzed pół roku.

• Dzięki 1
  • 1 rok później...
  • 2 lata później...

Updejt od DEV Teamu :/ 

Cytat

Dear all,

Began with a dream of two brothers.
You supported.
We became a team, then grew into a company and tried many hands to make light work.

Along the way in all efforts to making a great game, many great people have come and gone.
People with respectable but different purposes and pursuits.

In sharing these differences and thoughts, we were sometimes touched and moved and sometimes in conflict.
We are responsible for not being able to embrace the differences.

And of course, sincere apologies to you all.

So now, we're back to a smaller, bonded team with a single, common purpose - just to make a great game.

And all our core founding and starting members still here with the duty and conscience to fulfill what we set out to do.

We know this doesn't and shouldn't justify for all the delays and lack of news but we're still here, have been and always will be.

Equipped with one tide turning fact - having gone the long way around, we are stronger. Much stronger.

We have genuinely started discussions regarding publishing and once this clears out, hopefully we'll be able to answer what everyone wants to know.

Here, we've just strung together a series of gameplay clips representative of what we have been working on in the UE5 engine.

Thank you all.
For everything.

We've not forgotten. Never will.