Pochwal się...

ping

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 4 tygodnie później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...
  • 1 miesiąc temu...

AOS300.jpg

Christmas time! Mistletoe and Whine!

To celebrate everyone?s favourite / least favourite festival, MoMT Records in conjunction with the Avalanchers forum is proud to release Avalanchers on Sleigh as a free download.

Featuring a selection of Christmas associated songs, from versions of the classics to new seasonal compositions as well as a Minor Threat cover. Avalanchers on Sleigh offers something for the whole family. Well that is if your family is a collection of dysfunctional scrooges who have been given musical instruments to use and abuse.

So while you are tucking into your Christmas dinner and avoiding the sprouts like they were the spawn of Cthulhu, why not slip up on Avalanchers on Play, dance a merry jig and discover the real meaning of the festive season.

http://www.momt.co.uk/47/Avalancher-On-Sleigh

01. Homunkulus - The Life of a Saint

02. Beta Cloud - Little Drummer Boy

03. Destroyer of the cinematic sentence - 25th of the 12th 3.10pm

04. Wounds - I'm Glad

05. Cauterised - The Grinching

06. Concrete/Field - I Believe in Free-market Capitalism

07. Metonym - White Christmas

08. ? M ? ? ? ? - WINTERMOOD (xmasbasssnowflakesmix)

09. Roncsipar - 60Hz Dope

10. newmachine - All I Want for Christmas are Avalanchers

11. SemiOn - Last Christmas

12. Concrete Mutant - Jingle Bells

13. SHJK - Small Man, Big Mouth

• 1 miesiąc temu...
  • 1 miesiąc temu...

28chw1g.jpg

Winter Ambient Works

(2010)

Winter Ambient Works originated from, who would have thought, winter. I would stare into the endless white of the horizon and watch the endless commotion of blurred entities. No faces, no identities. Struggling not to be consumed by the white monster but still failing miserably. Powerless, that's the best way how you can put it. Yet, throughout the overwhelming amounts of snow and wickedly low temperatures, I always saw the more subtle, let's say esoteric, side of it all. I tried to incorporate this more melancholic sound into this work. Hope it worked out all right.

Greatly inspired by "Reading All The Right Signals Wrong" by Final.

You can download it, both in a FLAC and MP3 format right HERE.

Or You can listen to it online on my SOUNDCLOUD account.

• 1 miesiąc temu...
  • 2 tygodnie później...
  • 3 tygodnie później...