Skocz do zawartości

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Hela

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

The darkness descends... Lords of Shadow arise

Konami unveils details of incredible new 3D action-adventure title from European Product Planning department

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has used Europe’s leading video game event, the annual Games Convention in Leipzig, to unveil a landmark new title for PLAYSTATION®3 and Xbox 360 from its European Product Planning department entitled Lords of Shadow, which is due for release in 2010.

Developed by Madrid-based Mercury Steam, Lords of Shadow is a stunning new action-adventure IP, boasting an incredible level of visual detail and far-ranging gameplay. Set in Southern Europe during the middle ages, Lords of Shadow has beautifully-realised locales that play host to an epic battle between good and evil. This is a story of one man’s journey to discover the true meaning of sacrifice amidst murder and betrayal.

Best described as a dark fairy tale, Lords of Shadow casts the player as the mysterious Gabriel. At its heart it is a vast third-person-viewed adventure, but combat and puzzle solving also play a major part in the main quest, while dark artifacts can be used to enhance Gabriel’s powers.

Lords of Shadow also utilises a unique multi-functional weapon system called the Combat Cross™, wherein Gabriel’s favored armament can serve a multitude of purposes. For ranged attacks, an extendible chain can cause major carnage but also grip enemies, for melee the Combat Cross™ can be extended into a stabbing weapon, or changed into a heavier night stick style device for defensive capabilities.

With a play area that spans forest glades, underground catacombs and snowy wastelands, Lords of Shadow is a key title for Konami. It represents the most ambitious offering from the European Product Planning department to date, with the beautiful visuals married to fine-tuned gameplay that features a wide range of monstrous enemies and huge, screen-filling boss creatures.

“Lords of Shadow is a momentous title for us,” commented Dave Cox, Executive Producer and Head of Product Planning for Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH. “Every element of the game pushes the host hardware to its limits, with Mercury Steam producing a game that has breath-taking visuals, incredible cinematic qualities, and varied and engrossing gameplay. It is truly an epic game but telling a human and emotive story. This is a title we hope will set a new standard for action-adventure titles.”

Lords of Shadow will be released for PLAYSTATION®3 and Xbox 360 in 2010.

Strona: http://www.lordsofshadow.com/

Gra robiona jest przez team, który zrobił Jericho, ciekawe co im z tego wyjdzie.

• 9 miesięcy później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...

Ciekawe, ile będzie Castlevanii w tej Castlevanii. Wiadomo, jak bardzo Hideo Kojima macza palce w niej palce? Możemy się już nastawiać na dwugodzinne cut-scenki i rozwolnieniowe żarty?

Ciekawe co z tego wyjdzie,ale jakoś nie mogę sobie wyobrazić klasycznej castlevani jako slashera 3D.Grał ktoś w te część na ps2 co była trujwymiarowa?

Widzę, że ten post był już nawet edytowany... Ciekawe, jak wyglądał przed edycją. O_o

• 1 rok później...
  • 2 miesiące później...

Mnie martwi jedna rzecz.

Wszyscy posiadacze klocka z dyskiem 20 GB( w tym ja:P)którzy będą chcieć zainstalować grę mogą miec kłopot.

Gra wyjdzie na 2 plytach DVD i obie będzie można obie zainstalować.Tak??

Z reguły gry z jednej płyty zajmują ok 6.5GB Tak??

6.5+6.5=13GB!!!

A wolnego miejsca jest 12.6GB :pinch:

Oj wałek może być, mam nadzieję że pomyślą o tym i o posiadaczach starych 20GB xboxów...

Przemyślenia po kilku browcach :sweat:

"On the map screen there are 12 chapters, each with multiple stages and some seriously long boss battles. After playing for nearly eight hours, I was slashing my way through Chapter 3."

Castlevania: The First Eight Hours of Lords of Shadow

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/111/1116154p1.html

Edytowane przez Hela
  • 3 tygodnie później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...