Skocz do zawartości

DC Cinematic Universe

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Ogólnie opinie są pozytywne:

(opinie wolne od spoilerów)

IndieWire — Kate Erbland

“Wonder Woman” is as much about a superhero rising as it is about a world deserving of her, and Diana’s hard-won insistence on battling for humanity (no matter how frequently they disappoint) adds the kind of gravitas and emotion that establishes it as the very best film the DCEU has made yet. There’s only one word for it: wonderful.

THR — Sheri Linden

Yet as with all comics-based extravaganzas, brevity is anathema to the Patty Jenkins-directed 
Wonder Woman
, and it doesn’t quite transcend the traits of franchise product as it checks off the list of action-fantasy requisites. But this origin story, with its direct and relatively uncluttered trajectory, offers a welcome change of pace from a superhero realm that’s often overloaded with interconnections and cross-references.

Metro US — Matt Prigge

“Wonder Woman” isn’t perfect. It’s a little long. It has a too short, only so-so round-up-the-gang stretch, then proceeds to largely waste the great actors Said Taghmaoui and Ewen Bremner. The super-secret villain turns out to be as dull as in any Marvel outing. It doesn’t do nearly enough with a villain boasting the great, great name “Dr. Poison” (Elena Anaya). But the first “Iron Man” wasn’t perfect either. We don’t want to overburden a very good film with too many expectations. Setting a Cinematic Universe on the right track, telling a coherent and gripping story (unusual in this blockbuster age), mixing thrills and laughs and commentary with a cool hand and being a sterling example of what superhero movies can be will more than do just fine.

— Mike Ryan

Wonder Woman
 is the fourth movie of the DCEU and it’s easily its best (and I say this as someone who liked 
Man of Steel
). 
Wonder Woman
 will give hope to people hoping for a well-made DC movie – but it also puts even 
more
 pressure on Zack Snyder’s 
Justice League
. Because Patty Jenkins just proved it’s possible to make a great DC movie.

— Matt Singer

Even with its issues, 
Wonder Woman 
is exciting, romantic, funny — and my favorite DC Extended Universe movie to date. With her courage and strength, Diana sets an example for everyone she meets, and she holds fast to her ideals even under great pressure. With any luck, she’ll provide similar inspiration to the directors of the DC Extended Universe in the years ahead.

— Rodrigo Perez

“Wonder Woman” is a largely stand-alone solo effort— it just deserves to be a better one. There’s one piece of substantive texture in “Wonder Woman” and it’s the notion that man’s civilization, mankind, is not as unworthy as the Amazons believe. And through determination and grit, “Wonder Woman” proves that the dudes ain’t so bad (which is perhaps more humanist than feminist). The crescendo of the movie lies in the betrayal of Wonder Woman’s belief system. Unfortunately for the viewer, rather than grapple with this existential sorrow and soldier on regardless, the movie says, “just kidding,” and reinforces her confirmation bias about good and evil.

— Andrew Barker

It may have taken four films to get there, but the DC Extended Universe has finally produced a good old-fashioned superhero. Sure, previous entries in the Warner Bros. assembly line have given us sporadically successful, demythified takes on Batman and Superman, but they’ve all seemed skeptical, if not downright hostile, toward the sort of unabashed do-gooderism that DC Comics’ golden-age heroes exemplified. Never prone to stewing in solitude, and taking more notes from Richard Donner than from Christopher Nolan, Patty Jenkins’ “Wonder Woman” provides a welcome respite from DC’s house style of grim darkness — boisterous, earnest, sometimes sloppy, yet consistently entertaining — with star Gal Gadot proving an inspired choice for this avatar of truth, justice and the Amazonian way.

• Odpowiedzi 3,1 tys.
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Byłem na WW i powiem krótko - to najlepszy film DC zaraz po The Dark Knight! 

Poczynając już od 1 minuty film trzyma w napięciu i nie puszcza aż do ostatnich scen. Tutaj jest w sumie wszystko:

- świetne akcja

- dramat

- trochę humoru

i przede wszystkim ZA(pipi)ISTA NARRACJA! Wonder Woman to kompletne dzieło od A do Z bez żadnego pitu pitu, scen wsadzonych na siłę. To chce się oglądać!

Nie chcę rzucać spoilerami czy zarysem fabuły (wielu zna), ale powiem jedno tak dobrego filmu już dawno nie widziałem. Najnowsi strażnicy to spokojnie oczko lub nawet 2 niżej, Logan mimo znakomitej gry Hugh Jackmana i nawet dobrej historii również przy WW wypada gorzej (jako film). Poszedłem do kina bez specjalnej podjarki, od tak na chłodno i nie żałuję ani minuty spędzonej w kinie!

Ocena?

9/10

Edytowane przez Starh

Logan nie był w ogóle dla dzieciarni, a w cudownym kinie w mojej okolicy seanse były tylko z dubbingiem. Gdy spytałem kasjera dlaczego odpowiedział, że mogli wybrać jeden format, a że więcej ludzi chodzi na dubbingi...

No i masz swoją odpowiedź.

A WW ma PG-13.

A to akurat prawda. Zresztą wystarczy zobaczyć w sieciówkach jakie wersje grali np. takiej pięknej i bestii (same z dubem). Taki target...