Skocz do zawartości

Forza Motorsport 5

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 2 tygodnie później...
Gość DonSterydo

Był stream z Eurogamer. Będzie nowe Silverstone (skanowane laserowo), potwierdził też Alpy. Dan ogólnie powiedział, że będzie to największa startowa gra wyścigowa - może nie będzie tak źle z trasami i autami.

Komuś udało się wyłapać kawałek materiału do gifa, rozdziałka jest taka, że wygląda jak Forza 4, heh.,

forza52y1std.gif

http://www.youtube.com/user/Eurogamer?v=c2GTYtYmccw&feature=share

Od 9 minuty jedzie na trasie Alp - jakość nagrania tragiczna. Kuźwa XXI wiek!

Edytowane przez DonSterydo

jezu, jak widzę przejazdy z auto hamowaniem to mam ochotę komuś przywalić z liścia w twarz (no chyba że to ten genialny drivatar)

@edit:

porównanie alp fm4 i fm5

http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?video1=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dn_Ub0IYqo1c&start1=205&video2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D7YfEUVjGq80&start2=23&authorName=

Edytowane przez maciekww28

Nie wiem co to za koleś (eso76) i czy mówi prawdę ale twierdzi, ze grał w prawie ukończoną wersję gry.

Z ciekawszych IMO informacji:
- W grze jest dużo tras
- Duża część z nich ma do wyboru alternatywne pory dnia - niby jest dosyć spory zakres (jest suwak do wyboru)
- Niby w grze jest tylko 111 samochodów

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=84673697

e: Od siebie dodam, że bardzo wątpie w to że w grze będzie mniej niż 200-300 samochodów.

e2:

:lol:

Edytowane przez Emet

Pomijając otoczenie i światła w zderzaku, które wciąż nie mają odwzorowanej faktury szkła... jak dla mnie samochód na tym zdjęciu wygląda fotorealistycznie.

9eb48616-e646-4b47-a985-ee331312c451.jpg

Gdyby nie dość średnia tekstura nałożona na górę za samochodem to w ogóle zdjęcie byłoby całkiem blisko fotorealistyczności. Wygląda ślicznie. Menusy też bardzo ładne :). Szkoda tylko, że to już nie czasy, gdzie jedna dobra wyścigówka "robiła" konsolę (PS2 i GT3), ale sama FM5 jest wydaje się ystarczającym powodem, by w Xbox One się zaopatrzyć.

Gość DonSterydo

Saladine o wrażeniach z Forza 5 (grał 3h):

I'm not a graphics guy so don't expect me to get into technical shit. However, IMO, FM5 looks bleeding fantastic man!

I mean, I played FM5 first before anything else, then went to GT6 straight after. Man o man, GT6 looks so freaking outdated in comparison it's not funny. I swear, FM5 Laguna Seca might look like a higher res FM4 version at first but it just isn't. The effects, the resolution, the crowds, birds,helicopters,dust,windshield reflections, paint,lighting,textures..etc of FM5 makes FM4 look like shit, seriously.
I really love the paint effects. It needs to be seen in person to be appreciated.
The sun effects really add to the overall look and isn't as blinding as I thought it would be. I actually enjoy it.
There are some jaggies present though. 

Sound. Finally, I got to hear FM5 with some headphones and it sounded amazing!
The reverb has been drastically enhanced. Screaming down pit straight was an experience as noise bounced off everything. Orgasmic!
The exhaust notes are fucking A1. The overall vehicle effects seem somewhat pegged back a little which is a good thing. More in line with reality. 
Cockpit filters have also been enhanced. Again, much more in line with reality. 
Driveline flex adds so much to the gear changes now. The oscillation between engine and box now sounds more natural. Turbo spool is also so much better.
There are some "whooshing" effects as you pass objects. It sounds great without being overbearing.
Overall, the sound, at least of what I've heard, is a massive improvement over FM4. Everything sounds so clear, uncompressed. Man o man, I can't wait to hear more especially the modified vehicles.

Now, there were no wheels available, only the gamepad which is not how I normally play. Having said that, holy shit at the gamepad!
I know this sounds strange but the Xbox One controller feels like a wheel in your hands. The triggers are amazing. The pad just feels so precise in everything. Hats off to MS!
Anyway, I tried all cars in the game with all assists off and simulation handling.
I have to say, the handling and overall feel is so fucking good!
The cars all feel so weighty compared to FM4. It actually feels like I'm controlling a car and not a toy. Using a controller in FM4 felt so easy. FM5 feels completely different. It's harder, much harder in expert settings. You really have to be on your toes when driving a high powered rear wheel vehicle. Tank slappers fucking galore!
I love that grip loss doesn't mean I'm on ice all of a sudden. In FM5, grip comes and goes as you slide around a corner. The tyres and wheels fight hard.. You can feel them bouncing and vibrating like crazy. That is one big difference I've noticed between the two games. It feels amazing..
I also love that tyre flex is so pronounced as the limits of grip are reached. It looks incredible actually.
The cars behave as you would expect. Actually, the phenomenons of understeer and oversteer are accentuated even further in FM5 as opposed to FM4. It feels so much more focused and direct in comparison. 
Again, you need to be very precise with your input. You must brake earlier. You must feather the throttle out of corners. You can't drive like you did in FM4, that's all i'm saying.
I can go on and on about how the physics feel but I'm on my way out to watch RUSH.

I wish I could have played it with a wheel to garner a bit more feedback on the physics though. There's only so much you can feel with a controller even though the controller with Forza is an experience in and of itself.
Overall, I was very impressed with the game. More than I thought I would. It feels so different to previous games whilst still being familiar. It certainly has an air of next gen about it. I don't think I can go back to anything current gen after my time with the game(3hrs).
I'm hyped again....

Sorry for lack of photos or videos. Wife found pics of babes in camera and deleted everything. I'm on the counch for a week..