Skocz do zawartości

Quantum Break

Daddy

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Gość DonSterydo

Remedy jak zwykle w formie - w trailerze Sam Lake mówi o manipulacji czasem, a w tle pracownicy chodzą w slow motion albo przeskakują w czasie :P

Jeśli im to wyjdzie, to będzie pewnie jedna z pierwszych gier jakie zakupię w nowej generacji.

• 3 miesiące temu...
Xbox One Exclusive Quantum Break Developer Wins an Oscar

Quantum Break is being made by people who have been there and done that. I say that because only recently one of the developers at Remedy Entertainment won an Oscar for his work on the movie Gravity.

Greg Louden recently joined Remedy, but before starting to work on the game, he was a part of the visual effects team that worked on Sandra Bullock and George Clooney’s space based flick.

The movie won an Oscar for the best visual effects along with six other wins. Louden feels pretty much overwhelmed by the occasion:

He might not have won the Academy Award for Quantum Break or any other game for that matter, but the mere fact that Remedy Entertainment has Oscar winning visual artists on board should tell you what to expect from the game when it hits the market.

Just like game development, creating visual effects is based on teamwork. I’m honored to have been part of Gravity’s hard working team with very talented peers, supervisor and a great director. It’s an easy transition from movies to games, and now I get to put my skills to the test with Quantum Break.

Talking of the game development, Louden is currently working as a level designer and scripter. The live action portions between the chapters of the game will use transmedia approach i.e. a single story will be told across multiple platforms.

We already know that there will be a TV series based on the game too, so it will be interesting to see how they pull it off.

Quantum Break doesn’t have a release date yet

http://segmentnext.com/2014/03/04/xbox-one-exclusive-quantum-break-developer-wins-an-oscar/

Edytowane przez hav3n
  • 2 miesiące temu...
Gość DonSterydo

Dla sukcesu gry lepiej żeby wydali ją w okresie świątecznym, jak nie w tym roku, to w 2015. Q1 to chyba najgorszy okres, zaraz po świętach obroty na grach lecą na pysk bo wszyscy się na mikołaja wypsztykali :)

Quantum Break won't arrive on Xbox One before 2015, and don't expect any new gameplay to be shown off at E3 either.

That's according to developer Remedy Entertainment's Sam Lake, who revealed fresh details about the game in a new video, and also promised we'd see more of the title at Gamescom in August.

"We are working hard to bring you an entertainment experience like no other," he said. "Quantum break will be out in 2015. I’m very excited to tell you that we’ll be presenting Quantum Break’s time-amplified action gameplay for the first time ever in August at Gamescom."

Elsewhere in the video, Lake explained how the upcoming cinematic action game would interact with the live action show that's also planned.

"The game is about heroes, the show is about villains," he revealed. "In the game you play Jack Choice in a desperate fight to stop the fracture, that threatens to cause the end of time. In the show, in the style of a modern TV series you follow the schemes and power play inside Monarch – the corporation that’s Jack’s main enemy."   
Edytowane przez kermit

Szkoda, ale najwazniejsze aby gra na pewno była w 2015. jaram się i to nawet bardziej jak przy The Order. Wspołczuję trochę sobie, kupiłem oby dwa next geny jednego jeszcze 2013 drugiego na początku 2014 a wyjdzie na to, że zagram w cos konretnego na nich dopiero w 2015. Chyba tamta generacja trwała zbyt długo i dlatego mnei tak poniosło.