Skocz do zawartości

Dead Rising 3

Zwyrodnialec

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

haha:

Dead Rising 3 created "to go after the Call of Duty player"

Capcom Vancouver presented Dead Rising 3 behind closed doors, walking us through the demonstration that debuted during the Microsoft press conference while answering questions about the direction that they've taken. The changes that you can see in images were not a fluke. Capcom is pointedly trying to appeal to a wider audience in this latest iteration, saying it's going after the Call of Duty player. Gone is the cartoonish visual design, replaced by a more "realistic" interpretation of a viral apocalypse. That change is part of the maturation. By shifting the art style, the combat can be "more visceral" than in previous versions, with "real gore."

Another notable shift is to the pacing. The urgency that defined Dead Rising has been turned off in the demo we were shown. Time created "extreme pressure" in the original games, and Capcom wants the zombies to be your biggest threat this time around. In Dead Rising 2, you now run around broken-d

Czyli co? Koniec z zwariowanymi bossami, koniec z wykręconymi broniami, koniec z ograniczeniem czasowym, które dodawało trochę taktyki do rozgrywki?
Zamiast tego będzie sranie armagedonem z nieba za pomocą smart-glassa i resident evil wannabe? =/

Nie o takie Dead Rising walczyłem :(

Nie zrozumcie mnie źle, gierka pewnie bedzie super, ale to już nie będzie Dead Rising jakie uwielbiam =/

Destructoid też o tym pisze:

In a GameSpot report, Capcom demonstrated exactly how terminally bloody stupid the mainstream game industry truly is, confessing that Dead Rising 3 is planning to appeal to Call of Duty fans. Because of course, following the leader is exactly how you lead!

In a bid to, yes, "appeal to a wider audience," Dead Rising 3 has been given a brown color scheme, a serious tone, and a "realistic" approach. As if going down a checklist of bullshit PR phrases, Capcom also promises the violence will be "more visceral."

It would appear the publisher learned nothing from Resident Evil 6, a game that also ignored everything its series was founded on in a desperate, blind, pathetic attempt to grasp for an audience that was too busy playing Call of Duty to notice a poor attempting at aping Call of Duty. This is a lesson major publishers seem to refuse to accept, as they perpetuate the same cycle of failure they're been spinning on for the past few years.

As I'm always frigging saying, companies will shoot themselves in the foot if they keep insanely believing they can photocopy Call of Duty's success by scraping pitifully in its shadow. They need to start leading their own markets, rather than grab slices of a market already conquered.

But no, that requires too much thought. Better to just smash existing games with their own unique appeal, and reconstruct them into some bastard mutant that is everything and nothing at once.

Beka jak nie wiem, no ale CALL OF DUTY $$$$$$$ XD

Edytowane przez Paliodor

Brak ograniczenia czasowego akurat mnie cieszy...o ile w pierwszej części patent mi się podobał i ciągły wyścig z czasem był czymś oryginalnym i wymagającym, tak w 'dwójce' mnie trochę irytował. Chciałbym na spokojnie pobiegać i porobić kolejne combo-weapons, ale nie mogę bo za 5min. spóźnię się na jakieś wydarzenie...Więc to na plus, a wzywania artylerii i innych pierdół i tak nie wykorzystam bo nie mam smart-glassa, a nawet jakbym miał to pewnie olałbym ten patent i cieszyłbym się masakrując zombiaki zwykłym młotkiem :D.

Edytowane przez Kondeer

Ograniczenie czasowe będzie dalej, jak ktoś chce.

“Dead Rising 3” features a gameplay experience that’s both deep and immediately accessible to anyone who loves open-world action games. With the ability to explore the game at your own pace without time constraints, a new streamlined save system and other improvements, “Dead Rising 3” is the most accessible and intuitive title in the series yet.

At the same time, hardcore players will face tough-as-nails zombies in Nightmare Mode with classic “Dead Rising” rules, where time is the enemy and the countdown clock never stops running. The city of Los Perdidos offers near-limitless zombie encounters and missions in a multitude of settings, and as you progress, weapon combinations become more deadly.

Mnie się podoba zmiana klimatu na nieco bardziej poważny.

• 3 tygodnie później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...