Skocz do zawartości

Constantine

wojnar

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 2 miesiące temu...
  • 5 tygodni później...

Cerone już oficjalnie: serial jest trupem

I promised I’d share news when I had it — sadly, that news is not good. The cast and writers of Constantine are being released from their contracts. The studio tried to find a new home for the show, for which we’re forever grateful, but those efforts didn’t pan out. I’m sorry, I wasn’t provided any information on the attempts to sell the show elsewhere. All I can report is that the show is over.

Many ingredients went into this TV series. From the dedicated cast that breathed these characters to life, led by Matt Ryan as the comic-made-flesh embodiment of John Constantine, to the exceptionality talented crew that put unreal images on screen, to the original Hellblazer writers and artists who gifted us a universe.

As a general prin(nene)le, writers don’t choose a writing career to achieve stardom. Whatever demons or insecurities drove them to find freedom of expression through written words generally keeps writers comfortably obscure behind their words. Nor do people choose writing as a means to financial freedom. I’d venture to guess that most who set out to write professionally never receive a paycheck for their hopeful scribbles or key strokes.

In fact, nobody I know ever chose a writing career — it chose them. You write because that’s what you do. Like breathing, it just happens and you have to do it and you just hope that someday somebody out there notices what you’re trying to say.

If that’s the dream of writers, than the writers of ‘Constantine’ lived the dream, because we’re leaving behind wild and passionate fans who believe in and were moved by what we tried to do. To leave such a significant, dedicated and active fan base on the table — that’s the real sadness. You all deserve many years of the series we set out to make, and we’re disappointed that we couldn’t deliver that to you. The good news is that ‘Constantine’ will live on for years in many more forms. But our time as caretakers has ended.

Thank you for letting us in.

Daniel Cerone 

Jeszcze cała nadzieja w del Toro i jego pomyśle by Ryan zagrał Constantine'a w Justice League Dark.

Edytowane przez Farmer.
  • 1 rok później...

Obejrzałem całość na dniach i powiem że nie było tak źle ale mogli się bardziej przyłożyć.

- aktor grający Johna obsadzony dobrze, momentami zbyt na siłę chciał być cynikiem ale ok

- miło że sporo oparto na Hellblazer Original Sins ale niepotrzebnie zmieniano scenariusz komiksu, wytarczyło ekranizować historie Delano i byłaby kosa, zamiast w każdym odc inne story, zrobić 2-3 o jednym zdażeniu z gęstniejszym klimatem

- ten anioł xD po dwóch odc od razu to przewidzenia że on za tym stoi

- oglądalności nie uratowało nawet wsadzenie Johnowi peta w pysk, ewidentnie widać że aktor nie pali XD

• 1 rok później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...

No fajnie tylko kreacja Kijano ni jak ma się do komiksowego odpowiednika, a więc i serialu. Wspólne mają tylko zajęcie i nazwisko. To jeden z tych filmów bardzo luźno opartych na motywach komiksów. Ale klimat był dobry w tym filmie (Stormare najlepszy) i szczerze taki powinien być tamten sezon z Ryanem. 

• 3 lata później...