Skocz do zawartości

FIFA 16

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Update 1.03 już do pobrania

This update includes new content:
  • Star heads for some players, many of which are from the newly promoted Barclays Premier League teams this season.
  • New third kits have been added for Roma, Barcelona, and Inter Milan.

This update includes general stability improvements and addresses the following items identified by the community and the FIFA Live Service team:
  • Improvements to online matchmaking.
  • One instance of a team celebrating a goal at the wrong moment.
  • An exploit to win/loss record in FIFA Online Seasons.
  • Correct country flags appearing in FIFA Pro Clubs.
  • One instance of Pro Club accomplishments resetting for a small number of users.
  • An issue on PS4 that caused screen size changes to not save correctly.

In addition to the above, the update addresses the following in FIFA Ultimate Team:
  • Updated the default value assigned to the Buy Now option to the max value when listing an item for sale on the Transfer Market.
  • Improvements to Compare Price when used on consumable items.
  • Issue where your Goalkeeper was the default selection for all Player Roles.
  • An issue in settings where the image of the ball didn’t match the selected ball.
  • An issue that caused a shared Concept Squad to be displayed as a playable squad in the EA Sports Football Club news feed.
  • An issue with the use of historical kits by your opponent in Play a Friend’s Squad.

Po ciężkich mękach i cierpieniach (pad raz już poleciał na glebę z całej siły) udało mi się wygrać 1 ligę w FUCIE z rekordem 8-0-0. Chyba chwilowo robię przerwę z fifką bo wykończę się nerwowo ale udało się. Dzisiaj rano złożyłem ten oto skład i od razu profit.

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/4728862/

za Howedesa polecam Topraka - każdy CB u mnie z kartą kotwica po prostu nie do przejścia.

• Plusik 2
  • 2 tygodnie później...

Glownie, gre w defensywie. Dokladnie:

"Dodano obrazki nowych gwiazd w Barclays Premier League dla Leicester City, Burnley i Queens Park Rangers

Dodano nową zawartość dla FUT dla nowych drużyn Major League Soccer - Orlando City i NYCFC

Ulepszono rozmieszczanie się zawodników w defensywie i lobowanie

Dodano możliwość przypisania taktyki gracza poprzez ekran składów w FUT

Ulepszono porównywanie cen przedmiotów Team of the Week w FUT

Poprawiono stabilność w trybie kariery i co-opowych sezonach

Naprawiono dobieranie bardzo podobnie wyglądających strojów dla obu stron w trybie kariery i co-opowych sezonach

Poprawiono kąty kamery"

Zrezygnowalem znow z grania w FUT i odkrylem miod w tej grze na nowo. Sezony to jednak jest najwieksza sila tej gry, jednak zawsze chec stworzenia wlasnej druzyny marzen jest wieksza i czlowiek za kazdym razem sie daje nabrac, plus jeszcze te bonusy za przejscie ze starszej do nowszej edycji ;) Jakie spotkania teraz sie rozgrywaja to ja nie wiem, jestem poki co dopiero w 6 lidze ale gram po kilka meczykow dziennie tylko wiec nie jest zle.

Ale caly czas nie wiem o co kaman z tym matchmakingiem, czasem mam tak ze wyszukuje bez problemu rywala za kazdym razem a czasem musze od nowa puszczac szukanie przez 20 min. Do takich paranoi pod tym wzgledem dochodze ze nawet wmawiam sobie ze kolor koszulek ma znaczenie i gra szuka tak by sie nie powtarzaly podobne kolory wiec zawsze biore najbardziej z(pipi)ane z nadzieja na szybkie wyszukiwanie ;)

December 10, 2015
The fifth game update for FIFA 16 is now available for PC. 

We prioritized your feedback in to four key areas where you told us you wanted to see improvements:

• Penalties and referee decisions
  • Passing
  • Defensive pressure
  • Player positioning

The update includes changes to make FIFA 16 more balanced and responsive in gameplay:

• Improvements to the Rules and Physics systems to produce accurate referee and penalty decisions.
  • Behavioral changes in Secondary Contain and Interception Tactics to help balance high-pressure situations.
  • Improvements in how quickly fatigue effects for players using Aggressive Interceptions and Secondary Contain. This could impact your ability to apply high pressure as the game progresses and your players become increasingly fatigued.
  • Instances where auto tackle should be launched when defenders were positioned properly.
  • Improvements in the positioning system to allow better attacking runs and support. 

We also made minor changes to attribute boosts given to squads with high Chemistry in FIFA Ultimate Team which affects passing, interceptions, and long shots.