Skocz do zawartości

Wiedźmin 3: Newsy, patche, DLC, dodatki

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Version 1.04

• Introduces a number of general stability and performance improvements

• Improves the scale of selected elements of the GUI and HUD

• Adds a series of color-blind friendly features. Improves visibility of tracks, marks, footprints and scent clues. Color-blind friendly features can be enabled in the Options/Gamplay submenu -Adds an information prompt and Journal entries related to new DLC packages

• Improves the distribution of experience points gained by completing quests with recommended levels lower than the player character level

• Fixes a rare issue whereby Geralt could not mount Roach after fast travelling between points

• Fixes an issue where some players could not interact with an object during the Pyres of Novigrad quest

• Introduces a number of fixes in in-game communities

• Introduces a number of fixes related to combat

• Fixes a number of issues related to horseback riding

• Disables "Input device changed" messages and adds options to disable on-screen combat feedback and floating tags above NPCs

• Improves Geralt's movement, especially when he swims.

• Rebalances the prices of maps that can be purchased from merchants

• Improves the smoothness of camera movement

• Fixes an issue where in certain situations the game could crash while a save was being loaded

• Introduces a number of bug fixes and user experience improvements in the GUI panels

• Plusik 1

I mamy potwierdzenie gaf:

The two main quests in Novigrad (X and Y*) still don't grant any XP to my level 15 Geralt. Unless these quests are not supposed to give out any XP at all then it's safe to say that they did not fix the XP bug

*zmieniłem

Ktos inny za to dostał całą pule exp - beka będzie jeżeli niektórym exp będzie naliczać, a innym nie xD

Edytowane przez Starh

po zainstalowaniu patcha i zrestartowaniu stwierdzam, widoczną poprawę płynności przy poruszaniu sie i obracaniu kamery. Szybsze loadingi. Dalej zobaczymy. 

chodzi lepiej, obracanie kamery plynne ale dalej gdy do akcji wchodza efekty czasteczkowe jak dym na bagnach czy stosy ognia do oswietlenia drogi w nocy w novigradzie to framerate na ps4 kleka jak klekal ;)

na forum gry redzi pisali, juz jak dali ten patch 1.04 do certyfikacji, ze dalej pracuja nad framerate na ps4 wiec pewnie na patch naprawiajacy klatki przy tych efektach czasteczkowych bedziemy musieli jeszcze poczekac

ja buga z expem nie mialem (a na to glownie wszyscy czekali z ta latka) ale fajnie zobaczyc troche wieksza czcionke w menu 

wiecej testow wieczorem lub jutro nad ranem bo tak mi wali slonce w tv ze nic nie widze :P

• Plusik 1

I mamy potwierdzenie gaf:

The two main quests in Novigrad (X and Y*) still don't grant any XP to my level 15 Geralt. Unless these quests are not supposed to give out any XP at all then it's safe to say that they did not fix the XP bug

*zmieniłem

Ktos inny za to dostał całą pule exp - beka będzie jeżeli niektórym exp będzie naliczać, a innym nie xD

Mam 17 poziom, przed ściągnięciem patcha zrobiłem quest poboczny na 12 poziomie (był jeszcze na zielono) i nie dostałem doświadczenia. Zainstalowałem patcha i z ciekawości wczytałem save'a przed zakończeniem questa i tym razem doświadczenie wpadło, więc coś jednak w tej kwestii naprawili.