Skocz do zawartości

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

XM.

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

2 minuty temu, XM. napisał:

No Tora najlepsza postać w grze. Jego bladey to w pojedynkę mogą rozpier.dolic każdego bossa.

Co mnie mocno smucilo przez wiekszosc gry bo

zdecydowanie wole Morag jako postac, ale ona tez jako tako daje rade

No i agility tank cos ciekawszego, niz zwykly byk z milionem hp i block ratio 90%.

Kruci, coś mi nie pasuje fabularnie w rozdziale 4

myślałem, że płyniemy do tej piaszczystej stolicy żeby znaleźć Drivera tego Blade'a co miał teatr. A tu w sumie nagle pojawiła się z du,py Lila + Morag która nagle chce z nami współpracować mimo, że jest od tych złych?

No bo z tego co pamiętam ona jest od niego

xenoblade-chronicles-2.jpg

i reszty tego tatałajstwa i chce nam zabrać Aegis? A może coś kręcę i Cesarstwo to coś innego niż ten ziomek powyżej ze swoją ekipą? No bo w sumie była jakaś krótka scena z tym gówniakiem cesarzem.

Teraz mam niby znaleźć części użyte do budowy Lila'y, a o tym Driverze dziadka od teatru coś ucichło[/quote]

Edytowane przez ragus

@ragus odstaw ta Fife lepiej bo wszystko pomieszales ze hoho :)

Co do overdrive protocol mozna je  dodatkowo zdobyc poprzez wypuszczanie wymasterowanych blade z 4 koronami oraz 3 sztuki za kupienie season passa o ile sie nie myle.

Edytowane przez Velius
  • Plusik 1

W spoilerze świetne, grube rozkminy odnośnie gry, znalezione na reddicie. Czytać TYLKO po przejściu fabuły:

When you reach the end of the Xenosaga Trilogy, you learn that Wilhelm, the immortal man who was responsible for Jesus's crucifixion (the fake Jesus that was written about in the bible, mind you - the real Jesus is one of your party members) has actually been working and manipulating every last human behind the scenes for something called "Eternal Recurrence". Essentially, he discovered that the universe is straight up dying because... reasons. Gotta break down why.

The universe is composed of two layers - the Lower Domain where physical matter resides, and the Upper Domain where the collection consciousness of humanity resides with a god-like being known as U-DO.

When humans die, their consciousness joins the collective, typically referred to as the UMN (Unus Mundus Network, aka the space internet featured in Xenosaga - nobody knows this except Wilhelm who built the internet/UMN on top of the collective consciousness). Some humans, however, reject others and become nihilistic. These humans do not join the collective, and instead become terrifying beings known as Gnosis.

If too many humans become Gnosis, the collective becomes unstable and begins to break apart, forming more Gnosis. If it reaches a critical point, the entire collective will fall apart and the Upper Domain will collapse, taking the Lower Domain down with it.

Wilhelm's plan is to find some way to stop the collapse of the universe. He does this by first blinding U-DO to prevent interference, then using the Zohar, which is a gateway to the Upper Domain and U-DO's power, along with an ancient artifact built in the time of Jesus known as Zarathustra, in order to turn all of humanity into Gnosis, then before the universe collapses, send everybody through Zarathustra back to the beginning of the universe, effectively restarting the universe.

All events in this restarted universe are nearly identical to the previous universe, and nobody remembers anything, not even Wilhelm. As a result, he calls this "Eternal Recurrence", as the universe will eternally begin anew when Wilhelm resets it. The only thing that changes between each run of the universe is two things:
  1. U-DO remembers, as he is a being of the Upper Domain and only the beings of the Lower Domain got reset.

2. Wilhelm hopes that the Collective Consciousness of humanity will mature over each iteration even if it does not remember, and become more accepting of each other without hate, fear, or bigotry. It's unclear if this is the case, but it's quite likely that it is.

ANYWAYS, backstory out of the way, Xenosaga ends with the main crew stopping Wilhelm and destroying Zarathustra. 90% of life in the universe is dead and half of all planets are destroyed, but hey! No more Eternal Recurrence! And only half of the party died in the process! And we learned about Wilhelm's true goals too late! I mean, Wilhelm was an asshole to be clear, he did terrible things, but he was trying to help in his own way?

At this point, it is deduced that the solution to the dying universe must be on Earth, which was lost in 20xx due to a Zohar Experiment. Hmmm... that sounds familiar... so a few of the survivors make way for Earth, which they have no idea where it is and is most likely millions of light years away so I guess the universe is fucked! But yeah, if the games are connected, obviously Xenosaga is at the end. IT'S A REALLY FUCKED UP ENDING BUT I LOVE IT. SHION HAS TO PUT IT BACK.

Hopefully you see why that detail was important - Eternal Recurrence is the key to connecting the games together, but before I go too much into that, I want to go over how to connect the three Xenoblades.

In July of 2054, two alien races went to war over Earth. A few decades prior, Earth was warned and provided technology so they could prepare. The people of Earth built ark ships to escape, and a control tower/space elevator known as Rhadamanthus to command the defense of Earth from for those who stayed behind.

There's a few ways this could play out - either the ark ships flee Earth in July 2054, Earth's surface is devastated and made uninhabitable by the war, and two years later the crew of Rhadamanthus have their controls overridden by Professor Klaus who has given up and decided to make a new universe without this bullshit, leading to Xenoblade and Xenoblade 2. The explosion from his experiment would resonate across the universe, and a mysterious flash of light would be seen by many races as they are caught in a spacetime distortion bringing them to other universes, including one featuring a strange planet called Mira. This flash of light was mentioned multiple times in Xenoblade X, both in story cutscenes and sidequests.

The other way it plays out is as the ark ships are fleeing, that's when Klaus does his experiment while the other scientists on board are trying to use the weapons to hold off the aliens from following the ark ships. Everything else is the same.

The difficulty here is matching the tie-in between XenoX and the numbered Xenoblades with what Klaus describes - Earth was apparently damaged by humans beyond repair, not aliens. I wonder if the damage to Earth was done by the panic when word got out that aliens were coming. Worldwide riots could do a lot of damage, esp if humans hadn't fully resolved their pollution problem and the air was literally flammable, though that heavily depends on the type of pollution humans were primarily producing.

I'll admit that the link between XenoX and the numbered Xenoblades is tenuous at best, but it does explain a few things - the flash of light, the presence of mech tech seemingly on par with Skells, etc. Perhaps Core Crystals were built as a prototype to mimeosome tech? They were created as mechanical brain replacements after all, and we know they failed which is probably why they went with the less advanced remote-controlled mimeosome method for the White Whale.

Regarding Klaus's experiment, there's one more possible outcome worth bringing up. It's mentioned in Xenoblade X that the Samaarians came to our universe at the beginning from another universe. The beginning of the universe was 14 BILLION years prior. We know Klaus's experiment caused spacetime distortions - perhaps an ark ship or two ended up in the same universe, but billions of years in the past? With plenty of time to rebuild society and become an intergalactic federation whose actions accidentally led to the tragedy that led to Klaus's experiment being performed in the first place? And the "Samaarians" wouldn't have known that they were in their own universe still or what led to the war? Closed time loop maybe?

Now then, connecting the Xenoblades to Xenogears to Xenosaga. That's going to be a bit harder to pin down an exact way they're connected, but there's a few possibilities.

One way is for them all to be connected sequentially through Eternal Recurrence. The universe ends, Wilhelm does his shit after having hidden among humanity somehow, and the universe resets. Small changes happen each time as U-DO learns more (U-DO was likely part of the original timeline in Xenoblade 1/2/X, as the Zohar existed and the Zohar is the link to U-DO's realm and power) and the Collective Consciousness grows. I'm willing to bet in this case that Klaus's experiment would have destabilized the universe, leading to the Gnosis phenomenon (the ability for human souls to split off from the Collective and become Gnosis through rejection of others) and the need for Eternal Recurrence. Xenogears would likely be an instance of the universe near the end of Eternal Recurrence, as the events match aspects of Xenosaga moreso than the overall plotline of Xenoblade 1/2/X.

The other way is that Xenogears is its own universe, and Xenosaga is its own universe, connected via the Zohar. However, I believe Klaus misunderstood the Zohar to connect countless universes when in fact it connects the (fragmented due to his actions) Lower Domain with the Upper Domain. I also believe it's possible that Klaus's last gift was to restore the world by stitching the pieces back together to form the new continent, taking advantage of Zanza's death and Shulk's wish to assist in the process.

Honestly, there is one critical flaw in trying to connect the games:

Xenosaga MUST be at the end because Eternal Recurrence was made impossible by the destruction of Zarathustra.

Xenoblade 2 ended with the destruction of the Zohar, which is critical to Eternal Recurrence.

I need to do more research to be sure, but I believe it's possible that U-DO could create another Zohar when he feels humanity is ready to handle its power (U-DO does seem naively optimistic - probably has to do with him being a literal Autistic God who just wants to see how humanity reacts to situations - not kidding abou U-DO being autistic either, that's a plot point!). If that's the case, the problem with starting Eternal Recurrence in Xenoblade 2 is resolved.

• Plusik 1
10 godzin temu, Velius napisał:

@ragus odstaw ta Fife lepiej bo wszystko pomieszales ze hoho :)

Co do overdrive protocol mozna je  dodatkowo zdobyc poprzez wypuszczanie wymasterowanych blade z 4 koronami oraz 3 sztuki za kupienie season passa o ile sie nie myle.

Dokladnie dostalem trzy sztuki. Uzulem tylko jeden raz na razie, to mam jeszcze ze cztery. W pore sie zorientowalem do xzego to jest i sejva wczytalem.

8 godzin temu, ragus napisał:

Dobra już załapałem, ja po prostu źle zrozumiałem jeden filmik w 2 rozdziale, ale od czego jest tryb z ponownym oglądaniem filmików :cool:

Pyra czy Mythra? Kto jest waszą waifu? 

Mythra > Pyra 

Pyra, te cysie i dupka. Z tych dwoch.

bo celuje w Morag, o boze <3 choć Brighid tez robi w tej sukience. A jak

Spoiler

Otwiera oczy

W chaptrze 6 to myślałem ze spodnie z erekcji mi rozerwie, choć okoliczności nie byly wesołe 

:stulejka m o c n o: