Skocz do zawartości

Pacific Drive

Patricko

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

2 minuty temu, Szajka napisał:

Pan @Wredny też mnie zaskakuje absencja w temacie. 

Pan Wredny teraz nak#rwia ruskie roboty ku rozpaczy forumowych świętoszków i zajebiście się przy tym bawi :banderas:
Zaraz nowy Final, a jeszcze w międzyczasie Vampyra rozgrzebałem.
No i umówmy się - dla mnie ta gra jeszcze nie wyszła i będzie dopiero w kwietniu:

Zrzutekranu2024-02-29200315.png.7d287f2e230b0363451d9e284a5df8e7.png

• Plusik 1
  • Lubię! 1
  • Minusik 1

Gotowy na kolejną wyprawę :ohboy:

Dawno żaden tytuł nie dał mi tyle frajdy :wub:

Fajnie czuć progres, w miarę rozwoju ulepszeń griswoldowoza możemy zapuszczać się dalej i sprawniej. Warunki i anomalie które wcześniej nas sponiewierały teraz są akceptowalnie uprzykrzające tylko. Teraz pioruny i wszelkie z nimi związane anomalie poza tym że uszkadzają mój pojazd to i ładują mi akumulator dzięki odpowiednim częściom karoserii, wichura także zapewnia mi prąd, gdyż mam turbinkę wiatrową, panel słoneczny zmniejsza zużycie paliwa i także ładuje aku, nawet deszcz dzięki mini hydrogeneratorowi ładuje mi baterie. Wielki kufer na dachu pozwala sporo lootować, a dodatkowe zbiorniki paliwa na tylnej kanapie skutecznie zwiększają zasięg.
10 :banderas:/10 :banderas:

IMG_2675.jpeg

IMG_2676.jpeg

Edytowane przez Szajka
  • Plusik 1
  • Lubię! 1

Co za piekny komentarz z Mc

Cytat

I flip the last switch and start running to my car. The woman that's been guiding me this whole time says "That did it, but there's a storm coming your way. Drive. Now!" I hop in the car and glance at my passenger seat radar screen and sure enough, a storm has appeared out of nowhere and will be on me in seconds. I frantically try to find a route to the exit but the windy roads leading down this mountain would have me zig-zagging right into the ever growing storm. Well . . I guess there's more than one way to drive off a mountain. I start the engine, shift into drive, and quickly turn the car around, away from the road I came in on. I'm looking at the lip of a cliff that I'm 65% sure isn't just a shear drop off. No time to worry 'bout that now. I floor it straight towards the edge . . I can't see anything but sky for a split second but then, yes, I can do this! My front end comes down hard, its muddy as hell, cluttered with rock, and steeper than I'd like but I can do this. I slide sideways into a boulder that nearly flips my car but she holds, and I hit the e-brake to correct my descent. I chance a look at my map again to see if I'll be able to hit any main roads that'll lead me the **** out of here, not so lucky, but there is a dirt road that just might work. Definitely better than sliding down a mountain. I desperately try to aim the car in that direction until finally I hit the road hard, fish tail and slide into the direction of my portal, and immediately I see a white shimmer intersecting the road. ****, my cars already trashed, now this anomaly is going to send me flying. I just hope I don't flip. I cross the light and lift up into the sky, I don't flip but I land awkwardly on a barrel and one of my tires comes loose and the door I didn't have time to shut gets ripped clean off, and I was already missing my driver side door. I'm in the storm now, but the worst of it still hasn't caught me. I come up over a hill and then I see it. The massive yellow tunnel of light blots out 30% of the sky. There's my exit. Can't **** miss it. I ignore the map, the woman, the loud alarms, the whooshing of the storm through the missing doors, and I just drive like I've never driven before, straight towards the light. Because if I don't get to that light, this run, which is closing in on 3 hours of actual real-world time, will be all for nothing. The rest of the storm slowly catches up to me and **** gets louder and then the chaotic energy of the exit corridor is breaking apart rock and earth while its lifted into the air. More anomalies I'm unfamiliar with pop up left and right. Then another **** white shimmer. About 50 yards before the exit. ****, I don't know if I'll survive another ride. But I don't stop, I can only hope the thing propels me forward quick enough so that I hit the inner portal before hitting the ground. I go flying up high but I hit it wrong so the whole car sways to the left but I've got the momentum, I can feel it. And with a smile on my lips, and unblinking eyes, I enter the light, then I hit the portal and then BAM I'm back at the shop. The car is in shambles, I'm out of gas, and the battery just barely made it. My health is dangerously low as well. And in real life, I'm literally shaking, my heart is racing fast, and I can't remember how long I'd been holding my breath. Then the old woman speaks "Oh, looks like you learned a thing or two, newbie." she taunts. Then she says, I'll need way more armor for what comes next. ****. This game, man. This game is not for everyone. But, goddamn it, its for me. It takes time to really wrap your head around how you'll be playing this game. But once it clicks, oh man, it **** clicks. I feel like I've been playing this game my entire life. I'm 43 years old, and this, in my head, seems like a forgotten masterpiece of gaming that I'm returning to. Even though the genre is unclear. The story is unfamiliar. The game mechanics are bizarre, and you don't actually play a character as far as I can tell, you're just an empty space that makes the car drive. I've pretty much avoided survival games throughout its rise. They kept getting bigger and adding more stuff you can build and customize and it was just always way too much for me. It overwhelmed me and the lack of purpose in a game where you can do anything was ever present. 2024 has seen a shift in the survival formula. Pacific Drive shows that you can use similar mechanics from survival games and apply them to a very story centered, somewhat rogue-like, loop dive. Enshrouded, Palworld, and Nightingale all bring something to the table to 'evolve' (pun intended) the survival genre, but those games are early access and is very evident when compared to 10 seconds in Pacific Drive. That's what I want to end with. This game looks and feels incredible. The weather, my god, man. And the cinematography of every frame feels like an IMAX 

• Plusik 1
  • Lubię! 1

42 h nagrane(choć konsola w menu pokazuje 60). Zamontowałem w końcu mocniejszy silnik, odblokowany miałem już go dawno, aczkolwiek brakowało ciągle materiałów które to pozyskuje się w najgorszych strefach. Wszystkie rodzaje silników mam już odblokowane,lecz z materiałami jest krucho, szczególnie z tymi zaawansowanymi które są jak wspomniałem w północnych strefach mapy. A tam wygląda trochę jak w Caelid w Eldenie i jest podobnie jak tam nieprzyjaźnie :gayos:. Entuzjazm trochę mi opadł,aczkolwiek upieram się, że mocna 8 się należy jak psu buda. Tytuł mam zamiar skończyć,a jestem już raczej blisko. Grafika pomimo prostoty też robi wrażenie, głównie oświetleniem. Potrafi być pięknie, potrafi też być niepokojąco, a bywa też TOTALNIE ciemno wtedy robi się nawet nieznośnie niepokojąco i straszno. 
Na mapie poniżej na czerwono są zaznaczone „burze anomaliowe” przejechanie przez nie do dalszego celu zawsze przysparza szybszego bicia serca. Potrafi sie tak odjaniepawlic że połowę zasobów zapasowych zużyje by wyjść cało z takiego rejonu, a to często tylko przystanek przed ostatecznym celem. Latające mobki anomaliowe które jumaja nam sprzęt mocno mnie zaskoczyły, choć już się nauczyłem za nimi nie gonić(raz w pogoni za takim gagatkiem się tak wjebauem, że wczytać save najrozsądniej było :balon:). Opanowałem w miarę quirksy, ale też mam na maxa ulepszony sprzęt diagnozujący. Udało mi się wszystkie bolączki auta wyleczyć, a było ich 7, ale co z tego jak kolejnej wyprawie, na trzecim przystanku przed celem tak się porobiło mi coś z autem, że gdy wysiadam by polootowac okolice to samochód zaczyna żyć własnym życiem. Włącza wycieraczki, trąbi klaksonem, światła, radio losowo też włączane jest. Ale najbardziej mnie rozwalił motyw jak auto zaczęło samo sobie jechać, skręcać, cofać, zgłupiało totalnie, a ja jeszcze bardziej bo wsiąść do niego nie było łatwo. Co się nagoniłem to moje, a do garażu nie prędko wrócę więc póki co odkryłem że wyłączanie zapłonu pomaga na tyle, że auto stoi w miejscu. Się rozpisałem, ale gra jest tego warta :trophy_gold:.

IMG_2700.jpeg

IMG_2711.jpeg

IMG_2712.jpeg

IMG_2713.jpeg

Edytowane przez Szajka
  • Smutny 1
  • 3 tygodnie później...