Skocz do zawartości

Devil May Cry 4

DJ1988

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

WTF? Podobno DMC4:SE ma być tylko w cyfrowej dystrybucji, a japońce pudło dostaną - analogicznie Capcom pojechał z Residentem Evil HD. Ktoś będzie targać box z honkongu/japonii?

Jedyny plus, że cena powinna być atrakcyjna w cyfrze ok 110zł - jak coś, to ja będę targać pudełko. Jednego/dwóch narwańców mogę przytulić do mojego zamówienia, co by koszty przesyłki były znośne.

Edytowane przez dzialkowiec

Ja się piszę na pudełeczko jak coś. :)

Szczerze mówiąc liczyłem, że Capcom pokusi się o double packa jak w przypadku obu Bayonett, a tutaj wielkie zdziwienie. NIestety, taki wariant obrany przez firmę może odbić się na sprzedaży gry bo dużo przeciwników digitalów nie kupi po prostu.

Vergil tidbits:

- concentration fills up like a super bar it seems (by playing perfectly)

- There's an effect when it's full + you are stronger...

- you use it to execute a super attack when it fills all the way too (assuming super dimension slash).

Trish:

- has some marvel 3 moves

- has hand to hand

- she has traps

Can choose these characters at the start it seems..

- Gregaman says Vergil fights Nero too, but I assume that was a mistake in phrasing..

+ wszystkie postaci grywalne w BP. Super bar to pewnie coś na wzór 3lvl'owego super meter z SF/MvS po naładowaniu którego można odpalać "speciale". Też fajny bajer.

W ogóle przyjrzałem się hud'owi Lady i śmiem twierdzić że u niej głównym niuansem systemowym będzie active reload na modłę tego z Gears of War (bądź lekko przemodelowany). Wnioskuje po tych nabojach przy health bar'ze. Perfect timing będzie potrzebny do pakowania stylu i braku przestoju między ciosami/combosami. Do tego trzy wolne "sloty" na lewo to albo miejsce na granaty albo kolejny element do "pakowania", jak RG w DMC3.

l-a-t_ss01_pop.jpg

Niech zapowiedzą tylko GMD i MSM do tej części i będę przeszczęśliwy.

EDIT!

Niezłe info nt. potencjalnej fabuły kampanii Vergila czy też OG fabuły "czwartej" części:

fmFvaDc.png

MIAZGA! Na info o bossie Lucyferze nie pierwszy raz się natknąłem. Świetny potencjał fabularny leży w tej serii, oby powstało DMC5 i rozj.ebało system.

Edytowane przez XM.
  • 3 tygodnie później...

http://www.destructoid.com/devil-may-cry-4-special-edition-is-ridiculous-and-over-the-top-in-all-the-right-ways-290497.phtml
Lady:

This is the first time Lady has been playable in the DMC series, and as the sole human character in the roster, the developers had to rethink how combat would work for her. Focusing more on her firearms, and employing a keep-away style, Lady is at her best while at a distance. With her only melee weapon being the massive and lumbering rocket launcher Kalina Ann, which feels fairly limited compared to other melee weapons, it's quite clear that players will have to adjust how they engage their foes with Lady. Thankfully, her arsenal of firearms and gadgets, including the Kalina Ann's grappling hook which pulls in enemies, offers more than enough stopping power to take down whatever comes her way.

While it's easy to assume that her combat mechanics are a carbon copy of Dante's gunslinger style, there's definitely a lot of nuance to be found in the human devil hunter's fighting style. Using pistols, a shotgun, and the Kalina Ann as her primary weapons, Lady's focus on range gives her an edge that the other characters do not. Taking some inspiration from Nero's exceed gauge, Lady is able to charge her weapons up to three levels, which boosts her attack power significantly. When charged, the bullet icon on the HUD will show how much juice is left in the charge, giving players an idea of how much time they have for their attacks. Not only is Lady able to charge her weapons much faster than the other characters, her weapons react differently with a full charge. For instance, a max-level charge for the Kalina Ann sends out a super-charged rocket that pierces through multiple foes. And yes, she does have a double jump and also a neat spin on the Devil Trigger phase. Her take on double jump has her rocket launcher firing off a shot, propelling her upward and damaging foes underneath (which has damage jump cancelling potential), and her spin on the Devil Trigger is essentially a volley of grenades that clears out all nearby enemies.

I adored the character in DMC3, and finally getting the chance to play as her was such a blast. Granted, it was an adjustment. I had to resist the urge to use melee attacks with Lady -- it was quite clear they weren't her strong suit -- which in itself was a bit of an oddity for DMC. While every character thrives on getting up close and personal, Lady is the polar opposite. Many of her moves even focus on getting her in and out of the action when the need arises. For instance, her take on the shotgun's gunstinger move has her charge in gun first for a deadly close-range blast, then follows up with another shot that her launches back out of the fray. Another example is her R1+ Back + Jump move, which replaces the typical backflip and causes Lady to jump backwards while tossing a number of grenades to the foes in front of her. Ultimately, I found Lady to be a very technical character, and she's arguably the most unique choice in the roster. I'm usually a player that uses firearms somewhat sparingly, but playing as Lady offered some inventive ways to use them. Which I certainly appreciate.

:obama:
Trish

Finally, the last new character to grace the Special Edition is long-time femme fatale Trish. She was last playable in Devil May Cry 2, and thankfully the developers sought to flesh her out. Using her fists, the sword Sparda (the Force Edge's transformed state), the pistols Ebony and Ivory, the super weapon Pandora, and her demonic lighting powers, Trish is essentially DMC4: Special Edition's wildcard character. On the surface, she seems to be there just for eye-candy -- but in truth, Trish is one of the deadliest characters in the roster.

With her focus being primarily on crowd control and group combat, many of her moves attack multiple foes at once, due in part to her range and lightning imbued attacks. To be totally honest, I initially I felt that Trish seemed overpowered, given that she has pretty easy access to such powerful weapons. Moreover, she's an incredibly flashy character, which has her pulling off a number of elaborate combos with ease. While developing DMC4:SE, the creatives wanted to have a character that allowed newcomers to get in easily, which meant removing the weapon-switch options and keeping her arsenal present at all times. Now before you grab your pitchforks over the thought of accessibility tied to DMC, do know that selecting Trish does not mean you picked the "you win" character.

As I got more comfortable with her, I found a lot of nuance that required knowledge of enemy placement, range, and sheer timing on my part. Her moveset is very robust, and features larger depth in crowd control and focused attacks than the others. Her primary weapons are her fists, called Bare Knuckle, and it's the most robust unarmed moveset the series has ever had. Bare Knuckle takes advantage of her lighting powers, and gives each of her attacks a serious boost.

Along with Sparda, which is set to the Style button (Circle on PS4), Trish uses the legendary sword as is with strikes and launchers, but she can also treat it like a boomerang to keep enemies locked in place with Round Trip, or to scoop up a group of foes towards her from a distance. Her ultimate move, however, is truly a sight to behold. As one of the longest combos in the game, Trish uses almost all of Sparda's moves in an intensive flurry, finishing off with her calmly using the legendary weapon as a golf club against the unfortunate foe. Simply put, she's a badass and an utter joy to watch cut loose.

:fsg:

Though his progression follows the Dante/Nero campaign beat for beat (sans original cutscenes), they feature all new opening and ending scenes to bookend his experiences. And we may even find some answers regarding his connection to series newcomer Nero.

DMC5 :banderas:

I spécialité:

W tym tygodniu nowe gameplaje, a w przyszłym bodajże live streamy. :lapka:

WeeklyBoringKingfisher.gif

W skrócie:
-Dante and Nero appear largely untouched. No adjustments to things like DRI, Guard Flying, Inertia.

VERGIL
-Confirmation that High Level Concentration + DT are needed for Dimensional Slash
-Mentions Vergil's version of Roulette, though it might be the air-only upkick move we've seen
-DT leads to faster charge, faster recovery, and enables Table Hopper

LADY
-Has Pistols, Shotgun, Kalina Ann
-Only melee weapon is Kalina Ann
-Gunstinger follow-up is an auto recoil shot
-Double jump is a rocket jump
-DT is a room clearing grenade volley
-Exceed system based on a timer? Allow for different types of attacks with her guns. :lapka:
-R1+back+jump is a defensive jump back with grenade release

TRISH
-Crowd control; large hitboxes on moves hitting multiple enemies
-Triangle is Bare Knuckle w/ Lightning attacks + Circle is Sparda attacks
-Has Pandora and Handguns Luce and Ombra (he refers to them as Ebony and Ivory, but I'm assuming it's Luce and Ombra)
-Roundtrip keeps enemies locked in place (similar to DMC1 and MvC3?)
-Has an Ultimate super move that is an autocombo (sounds almost like DMC4 Dante's Dance Macabre)
-Trish's divekick leaves a streak of Lightning that traps enemies in place (like Zero Lightning in MvC3?)
-Trish has a move similar to Spinning Bird Kick (hope he isn't referring to the aerial Lunar Phase)
-Pandora beam uses DT meter

ROZPIE.RDOL

Edytowane przez XM.
  • Plusik 3
  • 3 tygodnie później...

Acziwy do DMC4:
http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/devil-may-cry-4-special-edition/achievements/
Powiem tyle - dawno tak trudnych osiągnięć nie widziałem. Przejście Dantego perfectem w BP czy też ukończeniem nim i resztą tego trybu będą naprawdę ciężkie.
+ nowy strój dla Nero (swietny):

3f6d5f9aa10ddb3286d409ca84b1b612.png?v=1
33fbayu.jpg

I reszta:
64a701371f0fe0e41532c8205065577a.png?v=175812c1f9eff5c411143dec6f0460e54.png?v=996c0d0291f0a3d270aeb3aa19e9c88de.png?v=1

Nowy trailer

Edytowane przez XM.
  • Plusik 1

No Lady mocno OP, to samo Trish (Vergil podobno w normalnych trybach jest dobrze zbalansowany) ale od zawsze na zawsze w moim serduszku Nero i nim będę głównie grał, puchary też wszystkie będę starał się nim zrobić. Najtrudniejszy moim zdaniem jest za przejście Dante Bloody Palace, mnóstwo godzin trzeba poświecić żeby nauczyć się operować 5 stylami/broniami. Nie ma co, gra na długie lata. :)

Edytowane przez XM.

Jest, w DMC zwie się Human mode.

W ogóle będzie tylko po jednym dodatkowym stroju dla postaci. Dobrze, że gram Nero i On akurat dostanie coś nowego, a nie skin Spardy czy Corrupted Vergil. :obama: Jeszcze mają byc różne sety kolorów do już istniejących strojów, ale to już niestety nic ciekawego.
vlcsnap_2015_05_12_18h29m17s062.png

Edytowane przez XM.
  • Plusik 1

Puchary świetne, sam bym lepszych nie opracował i bardzo zachęcają do grania i wymaksowania każdej z postaci. Mogli jeszcze oddzielnie dać za zrobię S wszystkich misji pięcioma postaciami, ale to i bez pucharów zachęcających się zrobi. Do tego ta kosmiczna cena, Capcom znowu plusuje. Na koniec niech w postaci platynowego kielona wyskoczy "V" i zafapuje się na śmierć z podniecenia. :obama:

Patrzę na te achivementy i mam lekkie obawy czy podołam :) Oby nie było powtórki, że znów 2000h spędzę w jednej grze, jak w przypadku Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

DmC4 daje troche w kosc. Wiec DmC4 SE tez pokaze pazurki. Napewno BP bedzie ciezkie z no damage.  Reszta do ogarniecia po 300h Haha;) 

Co to jest 2000h w Ngs2 pikus;) ale ogarneles gre na poziomie pro.;) 

Ja DmC4 SE zaczne pykac w 2016 chyba bo w DmC.D.E jestem dopiero w polowie drogi;)