Skocz do zawartości

The Last Guardian

YETI

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

poza tą baśniowością mam nadzieję na gameplay w stylu siren blood curse:):

Troszkę zaszczucia i lęku przed tymi rycerzami by się przydało a nie: -"mam swojego "ochroniacza" i wypier..... :P bo możecie mi naskoczyć."

Nie mówię aby zrobić z tego horror ale kiedy nie ma zwierzaka przy bohaterze niech będzie praktycznie bezradny:)

Edytowane przez xzdunx

TLG będzie "prostszy" w kontroli:

http://www.joystiq.c...rols-ueda-says/

Jakbyś czytał to co dają inni użytkownicy, to byś wiedział że coATI już dał linka z tą informacją. Tak samo (już lepiej cię poinformuję) w informacji, którą dał coATI jest info od Uedy że Trico może nie być jedynym wielkim stworem w grze (żebyś znów nie wylatywał z kolejnym linkiem) - co samo w sobie zapowiada się niezwykle smakowicie. Szkoda, że do premiery jeszcze prawie 14 miesięcy.

Edytowane przez MBeniek
  • 3 tygodnie później...

W tym tkwi właśnie cały problem związany z The Last Guardian. Do tej pory pokazano raptem dwa zwiastuny, z których fabularnie niewiele wynika. Na gameplay liczyłbym dopiero w przyszłym roku, bo teraz nie zbliża się już racze żadna większa impreza type gamescom, E3 czy TGS (no może jeszcze VGA organizowane przez Spike TV pod koniec roku). Nie grałem w poprzednie produkcje Team Ico ale wiem, że mocno wpływają na emocje, więc wcześniej skusze się na Team Ico Collection.

• Plusik 1
  • 3 miesiące temu...

http://www.ps3site.p...guardian/62716/ - data premiery...

ileż jeszcze przyjdzie nam czekać na premierę gry... na osłodę już w marcu odświeżone poprzednie gry Team Ico na PS3 :banana:

artystów nie wolno poganiać. jakkolwiek tandetnie by to nie brzmiało to uważam, że w dobie zalewu grami typu FPS (nie, że nie lubię ale ile można?) nie wolno nam cisnąć TEAM ICO bo wypuszczą niedopieszczony produkt. To jest pozycja na którą liczę jak na żadną inną. To jest pozycja, która ma dowieść, że Japońce jeszcze potrafią robić gry - pełne cyfrowego piękna i z tym czymś co nie pozwala odejść od TV. Aby zrobić coś tak wspaniałego i ponadczasowego jak SotC lub ICO właśnie, potrzeba masę pracy. Niech pracują i nas nie zawiodą a w międzyczasie powystrzela się jeszcze paru badguys

• 4 tygodnie później...

Owe czasopismo dostało jakieś Demo do przejscia, tutaj macie brutalne tłumaczenie translatorem, ale da sie zrozumiec.

Let's start with the demo:

It takes place in the great room visible in several trailers, including the latest, that of TGS 2010.

this:

http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/p3/t/h/the-last-guardia...

The purpose of the demo is simple: reach the top of the room to get out.

Important detail to me on which insisted to the editor, the atmosphere of the securities of the ICO team, (I do not speak of the interaction of the characters), just this gentle melancholy feel to feel the humidity air, the little details that abound, the world is slowly falling into ruin, in short, the atmosphere that can not find no one by that in games of Ueda is still present.

Torico sleep in the midst of the room. You hear it breathe, her chest inflates and deflates the rhythm of her breathing.

To wake him, the boy jumps on his head like in the trailer (he did not specify whether this phase is playable or not). Rude awakening, which grows to a grunt toriko who reasons on the walls of the room. The boy then caresses him to appease him, calls him by name, but Torico does not care. He seems interested only in casks posed to it by sniffing away as if he was trying to feed themselves.

Ueda explains, so he must find a way out of the two characters in the play, pointing them out of reach a door opening onto a balcony height networks, communicating to other rooms.

The only way to climb and use the body Torico, which is still lying. This is where the famous games in jars of purple liquid visible in the latest trailer. The child throws them on the platforms, Torico rises to drink their contents, then only remains the climb.

The next section focuses on the guards, on which I would return later. It is not clear whether they are present on the demo.

Demo ends when the duo reached the summit of the room, there are no details on puzlles / battles that separate the first platform of the end of the session. This demo was originally intended to continue, but Ueda preferred the shorter to allow the player the pleasure of discovering the city-fortress in the final games, the primary goal being to me to establish the foundations for cooperation between and Torico the boy.

Now I go to details

Torico

In the sessions of gameplay, Torico is immortal. It can not be killed by the guards. However, his injuries are clues to its behavior. Coming out of a fight, it can indeed be seized by a frenzy of violence and attacking the player, but can not kill him. Conversely, it may find itself in a very weak state and unable to move. In both cases, the progression in the game will be slowed down or paralyzed. This will be the player to calm Torico or treat.

Question from the interview:

PSM3

: What can you tell us about toriko? It is equipped with a special AI?

FU:

Torico has his own conscience, or rather his own self. It does not obey direct orders given him, but he reacts to the context in which it is. If he sees a vase, it will be interested in the sight of a window, it will be close. It is this kind of AI they have. For the creature, the hero is part of the decor, like a common barrel placed in the room. Just hail Torico for it is interested in you and possibly interact with him.

PSM3: The cries were emitted Torico make sense?

FU: Yes, every cry, every sound effect has a meaning.

But this did not affect the course of the game Even if you can not not interpret the cries of Torico, you do not tighten blocked.

The relationship of the two characters evolve throughout the game In the early savage, he will gain the confidence to Torico he tamed.

At the end of the demo, call for Torico he pounces and join you (scene visible in the trailer of TGS) It will try several times to cooperate.

GUARDS AND FIGHTS.

Between two puzzles, you must face the enemy rather than dodge them. They move slowly, so it is possible to plant them in running or climbing on murs.Rester infiltration mode is preferable when you are alone. If unfortunately you get caught, you may struggle to escape death, but the spectrum of game over is never far away.

In the presence of Torico, everything changes, it can break / eat guards which prove to be shadows.

The fortress city.

The whole adventure takes place in the fortified fortress falling apart. It is useless to expect vast wilderness like SOTC.

Did not mean that the open-air stages will be absent or miss sets e variety instead.

The place is full of surprises such as sewers, gardens, plazas. External phases and bridges intervene especially when it comes to pass from one neighborhood to another. This card is in my opinion look like a house of power ico 10. Ueda prefers to remain discreet about the card in general, not wanting to scuttle the pleasure of discovery.

In conclusion, a copy and paste a box:

A perfectionist.

We knew the man as an artist requires.

But to calculate real-time collisions and inertia of a wooden barrel swallowed by Torico, one remains speechless.

In the same vein, the feathers covering the body of the animal are managed live.Quant butterflies, so they are motivated to be naturally attracted to light.

We will not speak of any time spent on the animation of the creature, the artist is inexhaustible on the subject. If you touch his nose, sneezes Torico. And when you touch his eyelids, he closes his eyes. For the record, of Ueda is inspired by ET and my neighbor totoro to give life to his creature. Including the expression of the eyes, which can literally breathe a soul into a virtual well be yet. The result speaks for itself, the creature lives his life with a natural bluffant.On understands a little better or have passed the four years of development.

Edytowane przez Pikol

Kolejna porcja info o grze:

- główny bohater początkowo nie będzie mógł nawiązać nawiązać kontaktu Torico* dlatego ten będzie zasypiał

- Torico nie zje wszystkiego, to co mu nie zasmakuje wypluje

- system kolizji ma być podobny do tego z Shadow of the Colossus

- jeśli zostaniemy złapani przez żołnierzy gra od razu się nie kończy

- Torico okaże swoim zachowaniem gdy będzie głodny, w innym wypadku zacznie szukać czegoś do zabawy

- będzie również reagował na dochodzące do niego dźwięki

- język używany w grze będzie fikcyjny

- obecnie przygotowywany jest HUD

- głównym wątkiem gry nie jest ‘znajomość’ chłopca z Torico, w tle czeka też jeszcze jakaś tajemnica

- redaktorzy Famitsu byli pod sporym wrażeniem wielkości budynków i animacji głównego bohatera

- na marginesie Fumito Ueda dodał, że w odświeżanym na PS3 ICO opening zostanie przerobiony na nowo, a SotC w 3D wygląda świetnie

Źródło:Kontownia

Już po tych i innych informacjach widać, że twórcy starają się by Torico zachowywał się jak najbardziej realistycznie. Coś czuję, że szykuje się nam godny następca Argo z SotC jeśli chodzi o towarzysza podróży.

• 1 miesiąc temu...

Premiera ICO/Shadow of the Collosus Collection i The Last Guardian oficjalnie przeniesiona:

SCEE can confirm that we are officially delaying the release of ICO/Shadow of the Colossus Collection and The Last Guardian from their respective launch timeframes of Spring 2011 and Holiday/Winter 2011. We will provide more information regarding release timing at a later date.

Here are a few words from The Last Guardian Director/Game Designer, Fumito Ueda:

I announced at last year’s
that the release timing of
which is currently being developed would be holiday 2011.

However, to provide more challenging and better quality of content to users and to fulfill First Party Studio’s obligations, I decided to postpone its release timing.

All the members of my production team are working together at a fast pace to develop and release the game in First Party Studio quality.

I sincerely apologize to all the customers who have been waiting for “The Last Guardian” for so long, but I beg for your patience. I will also announce the new release timing at a later time.

http://blog.eu.plays...lection-update/

I bardzo dobrze. TLG by zginął wśród komercyjnych hitów wychodzących pod koniec roku.