Skocz do zawartości

Soul Calibur IV

Aramis

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

właśnie rozmawiałem z kolesiem z Cenega.pl

stwierdził że premiera Soul Calibur 4 jest przesunięta na 15 sierpnia,

oczywiście potwierdził mi że nie chodzi tylko o wersję kolekcjonerską a zwykłą też... <_<

Może to chodzi o wersje wydawaną przez cenege który jest głownym dystrybutorem na polske ale wiele sklepów jak PSX Extreme czy Ultima mają własnych dostawców którzy nie są uzależnieniu od polskiej premiery gry.

Oczywiście wszystko sie moze zdarzyć ale nie martwił bym sie tym na razie. Trzeba by zapytać cłopaków z psx extreme czy sklep ultima, gameover czy wirtus

Eh szkoda. Przestałem grać w Tekkena DR przez lagi na playstation network. Liczyłem że Soul bedzie pierwszą dobrą bijatyką w która mozna spokojnie pograc online. Mam nadzieje że szybko to połatają poniewaz inaczej gra bedzie sie kurzyła i odpale ją tylko jak wpadną znajomi

Ukyo_Tachibana z tego co jest napisane na tej stronce opinie dotyczą xboxa 360

http://www.caliburforum.c...&threadid=33449

Edytowane przez hitokiri
As long as you are playing with anti(pipi)ation of having fun, trying out crazy stuff, showing off custom outfits and such, you will be good. But for those who wish to attain rank and the subsequent "status" from being "good" online, will find themselves in a frustrating rut.

I have only played the 360 version online so far, as the servers for it are active. The ladder is already at 80+ players. I do not know if they will have a release day patch or update, but online mode is unstable at even close distances.

First let's go over the good things about online play:

-You get to meet and play all the names you have come to know in the sc community.

-you can make private rooms to chill, chat and test shit in.

-You can read players you meet's bios and see if they are from your area, and attract them to tournies and gatherings. Help build your player base.

-You can help build the sc community online by being a diplomat to new players.

Now let's go over the flaws of online play in SC4:

-The ranking system is based purely on wins and the players you win against. So (ALREADY EVEN) players can disconnect before you are about to win a match, and they get NO PENALTY for it. It doesn't keep track of disconnects or round wins. So if they drop, they get off scott free and you get nothing but wasted time.

-Latency (so far) is an issue. In my estimation anything within 300 miles with similar connects, should be fine. But outside that, the lag gets heavy to the point where you can experience up to 3-5 second delays from input to screen.

-Ranked matches cannot be observed or have replays saved.

-Player match rooms are up to 4 players, and it gets very laggy if mics are activated

-The ranking system is easily subject to player score boosting, as you can search for friends ranked matches.

There are only current rankings for:

-Ranked VS levels

-Total Ranked Wins

-Special Ranked wins

-Special VS levels

-Tower of Souls (descent only)

-Arcade mode scores

So all in all. I look forward to meeting some players I have never gotten to face in the past and chilling with friends. I sincerely hope they patch it or make it better somehow.... but right now, it's just not competative.

You can bet your bottom dollar there will be braggarts and faceless online scrubs who act like it is serious, will consider themselves top players and consider online as a legit format. It is up to you to coax them out to a tourney and put their money where their mouth is. Don't give in to online flameswars about this crap, it will just be a circular argument. and we will all lose from the splintering it will cause between the two groups of players.

Any mode of play where lag is a factor in inputs (NO MATTER HOW SMALL), is inherently flawed. Period.

cya online!

cha cha

Eh szkoda. Przestałem grać w Tekkena DR przez lagi na playstation network. Liczyłem że Soul bedzie pierwszą dobrą bijatyką w która mozna spokojnie pograc online. Mam nadzieje że szybko to połatają poniewaz inaczej gra bedzie sie kurzyła i odpale ją tylko jak wpadną znajomi

Cool tylko ta strona nie dziala No Proof ?? did not happen !!

Nie postawia dedytkowanych serwerow dla PS3 jest psn ktore jest choojowe i darmowe ... i na tym sie skonczy Sony nie ulepszy tego bardzo z prostego wzgledu PS3 nie jest najpopularniejsza konsola swiata serwery kosztuja mase kasy a SC4 nie sprzeda sie na tyle dobrze zeby nawet te koszta pokryc wniosek ... dopoki psn bedzie darmowe dopoty bedzie do dupy i tyle ;p

Cool tylko ta strona nie dziala No Proof ?? did not happen !!

Sorki już podaje dobry link

http://www.caliburforum.com/forums/showthr...?threadid=33449