Skocz do zawartości

Halo 4 - Linkowanie/spoilerowanie przed premiera = ban

k0ntra

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

http://www.neogaf.co...ad.php?t=469395

This is all I can recall at the moment:

In the beginning, Cortana wakes up Chief because there is an intruder in the FUD

AR/BR/DMR/Magnum/Covenant Carbine/Plasma Pistol/Shotgun/Sniper Rifle/something called an Assault Carbine are all confirmed

edit: Forgot, I believe weapons themselves are customizable through unlocks as well.

Spartan Points

-Spartan Points is the new currency system in Halo 4. They will buy things such as armor, armor abilities, Spartan Ops missions (see below), and some

Spartan Ops

-This was probably my most favorite addition I saw. From how it was described, think fo Spartan Ops like Spec Ops from Modern Warfare but with a storyline. They will span out over several months, encouraging players to return to the game. Game Informer said that Spartan Ops will be comparable in scope and size to the in single-player storyline.

Why Reds Fight Blues

-I think most of us probably guessed this, but reds fight blues and blues fight reds for training purposes. They fight in something called the UNSC Infinity. The UNSC Infinity is a 3km long ship sent into deep space on a mission. It contains a virtual reality sector that creates the multiplayer experience.

Sprint

-So not only is sprint in the game, but it is a standard armor ability. You do not need to pick it up, it will always be available. You do not need to buy it with your Spartan Points, you will always have it equipped no matter what. So essentially, you can have two armor abilities.

Forerunner Vision

-Ever wanted to be super man? Now you can! See through walls with your x-ray vision! I can't say I hate this armor ability, I haven't used it yet. I'm hoping it comes with its weaknesses and it discourages camping. Sorry guys, but camping in Halo 4 will not be a legitimate tactic.

Returning Armor Abilities

-The hologram, jetpack, and active camo will make a return in Halo 4. It didn't elaborate on the abilities, but you can probably assume they'll be about the same.

Elites Not Returning to Multiplayer

-Not much detail was given as to why elites will not see multiplayer combat, it was stated in a picture caption. The caption reads, "Competitive multiplayer focues on the Spartan IVs. Elites will not be playable.

Grenades

-Now the article itself did not talk about grenades, but I noticed in the picture the Spartan had 4 grenade options. I assume the plasma grenade will return as seen from an explosion in the picture and the frag grenade will most definitely return as seen by the Halo 4 first look video.

Firefight

-Once again, no explanation why aside from a picture caption. The caption read, "Halo 4's campaign is still playable with four players online (in reference to Sparan Ops, ensuring players that Spartan Ops will not replace the campaign coop experience). 343 Industries has no plans to include a dedicated Firefight mode. I'm torn on this, I don't normally play firefight, but I feel like it is a standard necessary feature in the game after Halo 3: ODST introduced it.

Regicide

-Regicide is a variation of free for all. I think it's similar to VIP. Regicide, as stated by the article, "sets the leading scorer as the king. Every opponent that the king kills raises his bounty; other players have to kill the king to claim the reward."

Distraction and Revenge Medals

-Don't feel bad anymore for not killing a single person in the game, you can get a medal for being a distraction! Oh, you just got killed and now you're raging at that player? Calm down and get rewarded for hunting down the guy that just killed you!

Let me make it clear that I do not necessarily see these medals as bad. They just may reward people that don't actually deserve one.

No More Weapon Camping

-One the skills that separated veteran players from inexperienced players was the ability to time power weapons' spawns. In Halo 4, this will be near impossible. Weapons drop down in drop pods at random locations around the map. Quoted from the article, "This gives the matches other focal points, and it also helps alleviate the advantage longtime players always used to have over newer recruits; the best weapons are not always going to be found at the same spawn locations." Unless there is a distinguishable skill gap between players, I most definitely do not like this idea.

No More Respawn Delay

-Immediately after you die, by tapping the X button you are sent back into the match. Now let's contemplate why this might be bad. Let's say Halo spawns are... not so great. A skilled player out BRs/DMRs/whatevers a unskilled player. Now that unskilled player can immediately respawn and find you before your shields even regenerate! I understand 343 is trying to speed up the game, but they must understand the consequences of instant spawns.

Joining In-Progress Games

-So to solve the quitting problem, 343 implemented the ability to join games that are in-progress. My question is are we going to have the ability to search for games starting up instead? It infuriates me to join a game at the last possible second, not even offering me the chance to play.

258xbtu.jpg

e1b1bo.jpg

auju5f.jpg

eldu6q.jpg

34xj2c2.png

Edytowane przez MaZZeo
  • Plusik 1

nie spodziewałem się tego, ale zwracam honor barthowi - H4 może być większą kupą od Reacha... Nie wiem co o tym myśleć i nie chcę przekreślać gry przed zagraniem w nią, jednak te wszystkie ''rewelacje'' nie brzmią zbyt dobrze. Widzenie przez ściany, dwa AA na raz (a miało ich nie być :/), instant respawny, randomowe respy broni, upgrade'y pukawek, spartan ops - dla mnie brzmi to jak jakaś kolejna część MW. 343 Tak się zarzekali, że robią wszystko po swojemu, a jak na razie to wygląda na większą inspirację gów.nianymi tytułami niż w przypadku Reacha. Mam nadzieję, że chociaż na start będzie dostępna jakaś playlista w stylu slayer pro, na starych zasadach i bez żadnych dodatkowych gó.wien... Nadzieja matką głupich.

Gość DonSterydo

Ja tam przywyknę do wszystkiego.

Na plus Spartan OPS

Na minus brak Firefight WTF? O_o Mam nadzieję, że Spartan OPS będzie bliżej trybu Firefight.

Elici wyglądają mega.

5 stron, a gdzie pozostałe 9 :P?

Edytowane przez DonSterydo

Tja przystosujesz sie ale g.owno mnie to obchodzi. Wiem, ze jestes pro Microsoftowy ale bez przesady. Rozumiem, ze multi w Reachu tez gloryfikujesz ?

Przeczytalem to jeszcze raz i multi zapowiada sie na po prostu jedna wielka mega kupe. To nie moze wypalic i nie wypali. Wiem, ze nie powinno sie oceniac przed zagraniem ale (pipi), juz teraz jest to balas, a moze byc tylko gorzej.

EDIT: Juz dawno nie bylem tak wqrwiony na jakas gre ...

Edytowane przez Ins
Gość DonSterydo

Ins: Mi się multi w Reach zayebiście podoba. Miałem 48h nabite i gdybym nie miał wielomiesięcznych problemów z netem, to bym miał 100h lekko na liczniku, a ja normalnie w multi praktycznie nie gram.

W tym materiale kuje mnie w oczy te patrzenie przez ściany i ciekaw jestem tych upgrade'ów broni. Nie lubię jak inni gracze mają przewagę tylko dlatego, że dłużej grają.

Edytowane przez DonSterydo

Okej dobra, dzięki mocom Rutkowskiego dokopałem się do całego artykułu. Endżoj.

tumblr_m23sc4w7cD1qd03ajo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m23sbeG4AP1qd03ajo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m23sawCftH1qd03ajo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m23sahAJxr1qd03ajo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m23sa0JIZQ1qd03ajo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m23s9fkDow1qd03ajo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m23s8zGKLV1qd03ajo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m23s8lBoMv1qd03ajo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m23s86rYdu1qd03ajo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m23s7rxbaq1qd03ajo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m23s768EfI1qd03ajo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m23s6bnKdI1qd03ajo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m23s5rWJte1qd03ajo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m23s52wR671qd03ajo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m23s3jqHo61qd03ajo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m23onhxnpt1qd03ajo1_500.jpg

tutaj w lepszej jakości: http://s1069.photobu...ame%20Informer/

Edytowane przez barth
schowałem obrazki, żeby nie zajmowały tyle strony - barth
  • Plusik 2
Gość DonSterydo

Ins: Ja to widzę trochę inaczej - mutanty spędzające setki godzin w jednej grze nie mają przewagi tylko i wyłącznie z tego powodu, nie ma rutyny, trzeba się bardziej napocić. Jak ktoś ma prawdziwego skilla to i tak wychodzi to w grze, bo casual będzie walił na oślep, a Ty uber gracz załatwisz sprawę jednym strzałem.

Multiplayer Halo skaleczone przez CoD Money nadal jest jednak lepsze niż 95% innych shooterów.

Tymczasem Frank znowu uspokaja HaloGAF

xh4xQ.png

Jeszcze pół roku do premiery, a te wszystkie nowości można wyrzucić przez jeden Title Update. Dużo może się zmienić przez te parę miesięcy. Wiem że tak same były nadzieje przed Reach, ale 343 Industries nie jest takim betonem jak Bungie.

• Plusik 1

Don: A ja to widze tak, ze pie.prza gre tylko dlatego, zeby barany ktore pograja w multi i tak tylko kilka dni mieli jakiekolwiek szanse z ludzmi, ktorzy poswiecaja tej grze troche wiecej uwagi. Czyli po prostu dla tych debili i tak to nie robi roznicy, a psuja gre dla ludzi ktorzy spedza z nia kilka lat.

Tak samo bylo w Gears of War 3, dlatego mamy sawed-offa i retro.

Edytowane przez Ins
Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...