Skocz do zawartości

Dark Souls II

Gość Zaqair

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Byłem w szoku jak np. przeczytałem opis pierścienia, który pozwalał chodzić po ogniu jak i ogólnie różnych sytuacji w świecie, np tego co mówią NPC.

Polecam sprawdzić opis Watchtower Basement Key... rzuca nieco światła na los pewnej postaci. Wbrew pozorom nie jest to zbieranina randomowych NPC-ów z fikuśnymi imionami. Pewne spekulacje znajdują potwierdzenie w grze, inne to najzwyklejsze domysły, ale np. historia Seatha the Scaleless, opowieść Darkstalkera Kaathe'a (twist) czy sama końcówka gry to naprawdę mocne punkty fabuły. Wystarczy tylko czytać, słuchać i kojarzyć pewne fakty...

Ten smok jest przekozacki, dovakin mógłby mu naskoczyć ;)

untitled-1a1js3.gif

Edytowane przez stoodio

Odnośnie dywagacji na temat "obniżenia standardów" w nowej odsłonie serii Souls:

From Software will be developing again with series creator Hidetaka Miyazaki overseeing production alongside director Tomohiro Shibuya, who worked on the Monster Hunter series.

"Dark Souls 2 will offer loyal fans exactly the kind of demanding challenges and never-ending struggle that became the hallmark of this whole series," said the publisher.

Kopia Ultimy !

XD

No ale tak na serio to po premierze Skyrim przeglądało się takie YT i widziało filmiki np. z Dragon Dogma to można było się uśmiać z imbecyli pisząc posty, w których wytykali Capcom, że wzorują się i kopiują elementy z TES'a. No istny Lol, te dzieciaki pierwszą styczność z rpg w jakiejkolwiek postaci mieli chyba w Skyrim właśnie, że wypisują taki bełkot.

A co się tyczy smoków w DS to Dark Soul miał je fajne, zwłaszcza Seath the Scaleless był dla mnie hardkorowy grając magiem.No i w Demon Soul ten co pilnował przejścia na zamku, Blue Dragoon czy jakoś tak się zwał. Pamiętam, że nieźle czasu zmarnowałem atakując go z dystansu, ale w końcu i tak poległ ^^

Edytowane przez Paliodor

Im częściej oglądam ten trailer (a robię to ~40 razy dziennie), tym bardziej jestem przekonany, że prowadzenie narracji ulegnie diametralnej zmianie - coś za bardzo skupiają się na postaciach w tym trailerze, podczas gdy we wszystkich poprzednich to mechanika gry grała pierwsze skrzypce...

Nie mnie oceniać, czy to dobrze czy źle - po prostu stwierdzam fakt :)

A co się tyczy smoków w DS to Dark Soul miał je fajne, zwłaszcza Seath the Scaleless był dla mnie hardkorowy grając magiem.No i w Demon Soul ten co pilnował przejścia na zamku, Blue Dragoon czy jakoś tak się zwał. Pamiętam, że nieźle czasu zmarnowałem atakując go z dystansu, ale w końcu i tak poległ ^^

Paliodorze, jak mogłeś zapomnieć o tym s(pipi)ensynie:

tumblr_lwoup5j5jG1qik3eoo1_500.gif

Jeden z ciekawszych projektów smoka, jakie widziałem.

Edytowane przez stoodio

W nowym "Edge'u" artykuł o Dark Souls II, redakcja gościła u developerów.

Gra ma nowych reżyserów, są to Tomohiro Shibuya oraz Yui Tanimura. Planują oni uczynić grę przystępniejszą. "Dark Souls II będzie bardziej bezpośrednie i zrozumiałe", mówi Shibuya. "Edge" reaguje z obawami, ale i nadziejami.

Więcej dowiemy się, jak wyjdzie ów numer pisma.

Edytowane przez ogqozo

wypłynęły skany. w skrócie (ekstremalnym skrócie):

>namco bandai wants game to be more accessible and open to broader audience

>kicks miyazaki out of the team

>we want elder scrolls audience

>more straightforward plot and more story feeding

>premade character

>vehicles

>zelda style time gimmicks

>hurrr it will be good

edit: rozszerzone:

-This the article source for the infamous "we want the skyrim audience" quote. To be perfectly clear, even though this was already known, this quote is from the writers of the article and not From Software.

-Huge leap in graphical quality. The game is compared to Watch Dogs and Star Wars 1313. Dynamic lighting and smoother animations all around.

-Hidetake Miyazaki, the director for Dark/Demon's souls, will not be directing the game and will only be lightly involved in the production. To be perfectly honest it basically seems like his name is there to be there- his involvement is mostly about getting the project started and occasionally checking in on it.

-The unknown nature of the games came from Miyazaki's interest in western fantasy/mythology and his relative inability to read the English text as a child, leaving him to fill in the blanks.

-Miyazaki was disappointed about having to patch Dark Souls, saying that they pushed the game out without being 100% complete. Dark Souls II will be complete when it launches.

-Server based PVP is back (yay!)

-The information about the directors for the game is worrying. Information is unclear whether or not Miyazaki willingly stepped down from the director's chair. Namco calls is a "company decision" and has this disturbing anecdote to share:

"For the IP to evolve and provide a new experience within the Dark Souls world the new wind from directors Shibuya and Tanimura is key to providing players with a brand new Dark Souls experience. In order to maintain expectations and satisfaction and the rewards players experience this was the time to bring in new characteristics and tastes of the directors for the series to continue evolving."

That **** sounds worrying to me. I could just be paranoid since this is one of the last bastions of hardcore gaming being released, but it sounds too much like PR bull ****.

-Miyazaki is working on a new game he can't talk about.

-Miyazaki is disappointed he doesn't have a greater role in Dark Souls II

-The Graphics are shockingly close to the trailer's quality

-According to Shibuya, one of the co-directors, the player's ability to parse meaning from subtle hints or clues will determine the difficulty of the game and the challenges that are there to experience.

-The map is roughly the same size, but has more content and more "areas of interest".

-The notion that Dark Souls needs to evolve was "common". Edge says not to expect a minor update.

-In designing map areas, the main concept was to create areas that had not been in either game.

-Talks of implementing a system that will let you reveal the clues you've learned over the course of the game (wut?)

-Shibuya talks about "limiting players options for the early portion of the game, making it simpler to understand new concepts. Then, after a certain amount of time has elapsed, they will suddenly experience the true dark souls experience".

edit2: jeszcze kilka

-The game is a direct sequel to Dark Souls, but will not take place in Lordran. It takes place in the same world, but in a different location.

-Time travel may play a part in the plot, and the "theme" of the game is "time" and "eras"

-Shibuya does not intend to change the controls.

-There may be slight awkwardness coming in from Dark Souls, but people should be able to adapt easily.

-Covenants will return, but be easier to understand

-Dark Souls II will be more straightforward and understandable in regards to gameplay and plot. Sibuya says he enjoyed the way Dark souls handled things, but he feels that there were elements so subtle that almost no one experienced them.

-The game has been in development since September of last year, and work on the patch/DSII was done simultaneously.

-The team for DSII is substantially bigger. The team for world construction is doubled in size, and people have been added in every other area as well.

-The game is roughly 25% complete. Very unlikely to release in 2013

Edytowane przez Figaro
  • Plusik 1

Dzięki wcześniejszej zapowiedzi i PRowi mogą uzyskać większą ilość inwestorów, zwłaszcza jeżeli chcą (a raczej na pewno) to wydać na nowe next-geny. Z drugiej jednak strony, skoro ich oficjalnym wydawcą jest Namco Bandai jak mnie pamięć nie myli to jest to dziwne zagranie, skoro jeszcze nie ma konkretów nt. nextów (większy hype byłby przy zapowiedzi nowych platform lub cuś w ten deseń - moim skromnym zdaniem of course).

• 2 tygodnie później...