Skocz do zawartości

Seria Tales of

Killabien

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Pograłem w demo i nie widzę aby gra miała się zbliżyć do tales of vesperia (mój ulubiony tales)  . Znowu to samo i do tego uczucie że gram w coś z ps3 :D Ja po Zeistiria mam szczerze dość tales of. Poczekam na recenzje i jeżeli będą na poziomie 8/10 to się kupi ale w połowie lutego najwcześniej jak ogram yakuze.  

• 2 tygodnie później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...

Ja ograłem wszystko co wyszło w zrozumiałym języku i dla mnie to przedstawia się tak (Berserii nie liczę bo mam na razie 10h, ale gra ma jedne z najlepszych postaci w całej serii, a i fabuła zapowiada się na porządną jak dla mnie i może się wywindować bardzo wysoko.):  Tales of Graces f>>>Tales of The Abbys>>>Tales of Phantasia>>>Tales of Symphonia>>>Tales of Xillia2 i potem cała reszta.

• 2 tygodnie później...

Uch, całkiem spora wiadomość około Jrpgowa, długoletni producent serii Hideo Baba odszedł od Namco-Bandai i został dyrektorem nowo powstałego studia pod egidą Square-Enix. Będzie też producentem pierwszej gry od nich, nazwa studia to Istolia, będą zajmować się grami na konsole (nie mobile).

To już drugie studio stworzone pod konsolowe Jrpg w ostatnim czasie, najpierw Atlus otworzył nowe, teraz SE. 

Linki są głównie japońskie, ale wrzucę oficjalny press release:

Tokyo, Japan (February 21, 2017) – Square Enix Group, an integrated entertainment company, announced today “Project Prelude Rune”, a new role playing game project, developed by STUDIO ISTOLIA CO., LTD. , a newly established studio in Tokyo.

STUDIO ISTOLIA further builds on Square Enix Group’s vision to create new intellectual properties alongside existing Square Enix studios. Hideo Baba who has over 18 years of experience in game development will serve as the studio head.

Hideo Baba is working as the producer of “Project Prelude Rune” as well. The project aims to build a new RPG with a new fantasy: unfolding across a vast land teeming with life. Nurtured by the earth, the many peoples of this land dare to dream, fighting for what is just—and this is their tale . 

Further details on “Project Prelude Rune” will be revealed at a later time.

The name ISTOLIA originates from the Greek word, ”story” and is central to the studio’s primary value. The aim of the studio is to provide unforgettable stories that will inspire players in their own lives, and bring new game experiences to everyone around the world.

For the latest studio news, please visit: http://www.studioistolia.com

No i trochę rzeczy przetłumaczonych:

- This is a studio that is made to launch a brand new RPG IP. Not a single game
- It is also a recruitment campaign for the studio, they are hiring planners, designers, and programmers
- The spec they are hiring for is "high end systems", and they welcome experience in UE4 and Unity
- They are also looking for Battle planners and programmers with Action RPG experience, which indicates the direction of the combat
- This is a subsidiary of S-E Holdings, and not just an internal studio of S-E Japan, this is similar to Tokyo RPG Factory, their own company

Na koniec wspomniany link japoński:
http://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201702210017/

Pojawiły się kolejne informacje z Weekly Famitsu w tym pierwsze wypowiedzi Baby na temat studia i co planuje stworzyć - w skrócie będzie odcinał kupony, już myśli o grach na komórki i wdrążał swoje "Baba-ness" w nowe produkcje od Square. Jak w Tokyo RPG Factory wierzę i liczę aby wydawali kolejne ciekawe produkcje jak I Am Setsuna, tak przez Babe i to jak zniszczysz serię Tales of (ostatni dobry Tales bez dziecinady to chyba Xilia i na pewno Vesperia - Production I.G. mogłoby wrócić jako twórcy animacji bo Ufotable ssie po całej linii. 

Here are the tidbits:

• I was entrusted with a big IP at my previous position, but while doing business development outside of video games, I thought it was about time to pass the baton to my juniors, and at a turning point, I decided to leave the company.
  • When I thought about how many more games I’ll be able to make in the future, I thought that I wanted to try again among many major players in the RPG world. That’s why I knocked at the gates of Square Enix last October.
  • Square Enix president Yosuke Matsuda: “I would like him to make a new IP while discovering new talent.”
  • Studio Istolia is a company of craftsmen that will create stories, which is the origin of its name.
  • The company mascot was designed by Toshiyuki Itahana, who did the character design for the Chocobo series. It’s still without a name, but I would like it if this character appears in future games.
  • I would like to express “kindness” and “warmth” as the setting for the new title we’re making now. It won’t have a bloodthirsty atmosphere, I want to make a game where you can think, “I want to enter that warm world as soon as possible.”
  • I would like to express the world based on the anime and comics I’ve come to know since I was little.
  • In returning to fantasy origins, I’m currently planning to make a straightforward, middle-fantasy RPG. The world will have various races, such as Norse mythology, dwarfs, and elves.
  • I don’t want to change the “Baba-ness,” such as depicting the growth of the characters and the strength of the message.
  • (When will it be released?) At this point…
  • (What platforms will it be released for?) I don’t know what it will become in the end, but we have a strong desire to stick with stationary consoles. However, I also want to consider platforms with business chances, including smartphones.
  • Of course, I also want to take on expansion overseas.