Skocz do zawartości

Person of Interest

Kymel

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 2 tygodnie później...

Przedostatni odcinek dobry. Wgląda na to, że

moje przewidywania się sprawdzą i za tydzień Samarytanin przeprowadzi "The Correction" i zarówno Dominic jak i Elias padną (w tym odcinku numery ich oby wyskoczyły). Ale jakby tego było mało, to wygląda na to, że sama maszyna też zostanie skasowana/zniszczona i samarytanin zacznie rządzić światem.

Jeśli tak się stanie, to ciekaw jestem jak będzie wyglądać następny sezon, skoro nie będą mieli skąd numerów brać :D

Gość Zaqair

Final GOTY  :banderas: . Szkoda,ze Poi moze jeszcze dostanie max 2 sezon :(

A biorac pod uwage,ze Final osiagnal najnizszy rating w historii serialu(1.1 w przedziale 18-49) to obawiam sie,ze 5 sezon bedzie ostatnim.

Edytowane przez Zaqair

Final GOTY  :banderas: . Szkoda,ze Poi moze jeszcze dostanie max 2 sezon :(

A biorac pod uwage,ze Final osiagnal najnizszy rating w historii serialu(1.1 w przedziale 18-49) to obawiam sie,ze 5 sezon bedzie ostatnim.

No i dobrze. Trzeba wiedzieć kiedy ze sceny zejść, a materiału na więcej niż 2 sezony już raczej nie ma.

Na dobrą sprawę został już tylko samarytanin i Greer, więc co oni tam mogę jeszcze wymyślić bez wyciągania z dupy nowych wątków? Już w tym sezonie dało się odczuć, że serial wyprztykał się ze swoich najlepszych motywów, więc najwyższa pora aby zmierzać do końca, póki trzyma poziom.

Co do finału, to tak jak przewidywałem, Samarytanin skasował Dominica i Eliasa, chociaż Elias ciągle tam dychał. Mam nadzieje, że jednak zginął. Do tego ashur i control skasowani. No dosłownie nikt już nie został.

I w końcu co z tymi bombami, bo chyba przeczyłem? Gdzie one były? edit: nvm, juz zrozumialem o co chodzilo xD

W następnym sezonie obstawiam, że pierwsze 2-3 odcinki będą kombinować jak wskrzesić maszyną i w końcu uda im się przywrócić funkcje wydawania numerów, aby serial mógł dalej iść swoimi torami xD Chociaż jakby porzucili numery i obrali jakąś nową formułę, to :banderas: Oby!

Edytowane przez Dahaka
Gość Zaqair

Wywiad z tworacami:

How are we supposed to feel about Samaritan at this point? Obviously, it's the "bad guy," but in this case it took out Elias and Dominic for good reason. Is Samaritan maybe not as bad as we thought?
Jonathan Nolan: We have always tried to build villains who have a point of view. Samaritan is an artificial intelligence that has set about to make the world a better place, but it does not have the same careful, cautious training, grounding, ethos that Finch built into the Machine. So, what you see here is a very smart, very sophisticated, very calculating attempt to make the world a better place in a way that cannot be traced back to its origin, or even necessarily apprehended.

The problem, of course, is kind of a devil's bargain. It's coming for Elias and Dominic, and it's sort of found our heroes in the slightly awkward position of, "Well, you've been working with Elias." It would be easy to imagine a situation where Samaritan says to the Machine, or to Finch, "How did you wind up being friends with Elias?" Samaritan takes a fresh look at that and says, "You've lost your way," which is exactly what the Machine is saying to Finch at the end of the season here. Did we lose our way? I think next season we'll get into that question of how is Samaritan making these decisions. Who is it labeling good or bad? The terms that it's using to identify people who are considered disruptive, and there are a lot of people who think disruption is a good thing. So, it's a world next season that we'll be stepping into that by a lot of appearances may seem like a utopian kind of world. And then the question would be, would you be wiling to make that bargain?

If Finch is indeed going to rebuild the Machine, might he take some lessons he's learned from Samaritan?
Plageman: That's a great question. The portable machine: What is Finch going to do with it? I think it's also fertile ground for further debate between Harold Finch and Root's characters in terms of what reconstituting the Machine looks like and the capabilities that it has.

Is Finch back on board with the Machine after that conversation in the finale?
Plageman: 
We've had the ongoing debates between Harold's character and Root this year in terms of her unquestioning faith in the Machine and him warning her about the perils of that, but I think what we're seeing in the finale is clearly the humanity of the Machine. There's a moment when the Machine is dying and it reaches out to its father, its creator, and wonders in no uncertain terms if it failed him. It is a touching moment, and I think it's a moment that really resonates with Harold in terms of what he believes his Machine's purpose is going forward, and whether or not it's something that he can use or refashion in a way that allows him to combat Samaritan next season.

Elias and Dominic's fate seemed pretty clear, while Control's future seems to be in question. What can you say about those characters' futures on the show?
Nolan: 
Well, we always claim that unless you see the body, presume nothing. That said, a corollary to that would be when you produce as many bodies as we have over the course of the last two episodes, there literally isn't time to show all of those bodies. So, I would take it at face value. Samaritan is not known for its temperance with regards to taking of life, so I don't think things are looking very good for any of the people you just mentioned. But, hey, everybody comes back in flashback.

Person of Interest Bosses, Star on Shocking Exit and That Big Kiss

Speaking of living and dying, Reese, Finch and Root seemed outgunned against Samaritan's operatives. Since the show isn't officially renewed yet, was it important to leave it with our heroes fighting on despite the odds?
Plageman: No, we're not gonna leave it there. Harold's got a lot of tinkering to do.
Nolan: It's definitely a desperate moment. This is absolutely the low point. We're definitely going to have some bad stuff happen to these characters because we just love doing that, but in terms of their fight against Samaritan, it's hard to imagine they'd get any lower than this point. The Machine is now basically dead -- a piece of its DNA is preserved in a briefcase that they will have to carry out of effectively a war zone. The one thing we do know is that their cover stories probably haven't been blown. The blind spot that Samaritan has towards them, it has not managed to fix yet. So, if they can get back to their lives, they will have a place to hide and they'll have a fragment of their god in a briefcase. They've got their work cut out for them in a big way. Yes, Samaritan won, but the thing about the low point is there's only one place to go. But that path back up can be a very difficult one.

We got a peek at Shaw in the penultimate episode. Will she be back next season?
Nolan: Shaw's out there. What's happened to her remains a mystery that we're going to plunge into next season. We're very, very excited about picking up that story where we left off next season.

But again, next season at this point is still an uncertainty. How confident are you that there will be a Season 5?
Nolan:
 CBS had a great problem, which is they have a lot of really popular shows, and they're figuring that out on their end. From our perspective and from all the conversations we've had, we're feeling very good about continuing to tell our story.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/person-of-interest-postmortem-jonathan-nolan-greg-plageman/

Finał wspaniały.

Ta rozmowa Harolda z Maszyną pod gradem kul :banderas:  Motyw kiedy dzieło Fincha przemówiło do Johna  :obama:  Ciekawe jaka będzie nowa Maszyna? Po odbudowie na pewno będzie jak dziecko i na nowo kształtować będzie swoją świadomość. Szkoda trochę Ashura. Myślałem jednak, że dołączy do ekipy. Motyw ze zbieraniem artefaktów to świetny patent pod kolejny finał. Jak wcześniej wspominałem liczę, że kiedyś spora grupa "ocalonych" wesprze ekipę w walce.

• Plusik 1
Gość Zaqair

No i mialem racje :( Person of Interest dostalo zamowienie na nowy sezon ale tylko na 13 odcinkow. Warner Bros ani CBS nie mowi oficjalnie,ze to ostatni sezon ale w 2014 The Mentalist dostal identyczne zamowienie i to byl finalowy sezon. Moze to i lepiej,ze koncza serial poki jest dobry.

6Tshytb.gif

Edytowane przez Zaqair

Jak dla mnie zayebista wiadomość. Już w tym sezonie dało się odczuć, że 22 odcinki to zdecydowanie za dużo, a fillerowe historie po prostu niezbyt się sprawdzają. Ten serial zawsze stał głównym wątkiem. Teraz będzie 13 odcinków konkretów, bez zbędnego zapychania.

Jedynie czego się boję, to to, że te 13 odcinków może być niewystarczające na zamknięcie tego wszystkie z pompą. Jak dla mnie to kolejne dwa sezony po 13 odcinków byłby najbardziej optymalną opcją.

Ale i tak się cieszę.

• 1 miesiąc temu...
  • 4 tygodnie później...
Gość Zaqair

Piaty sezon bedzie mial 13 odcinkow ;)

I troche info z panelu na comic con(daje w spoiler,wiec czytacie na wlasna odpowiedzialnosc)

Some of the highlights for me from the panel:

Nolan will explore other possibilities if CBS cancels, but recognizes that S5 could be the last and promises that it won't be disappointing.
Caviezel's favorite episode last season (probably not surprising since it's an acting showcase) is Terra Incognita.
They want as many of the guest characters as possible to come back for the next season. (So more Zoe is a safe bet and... dare I dream... Leon?).
Denise Thé promised that even if she kills the whole cast, Bear will make it out alive.
On the issue of Shaw: They would like her back for a multi-episode arc if possible, but are still talking to Sarah about it.

And more plot stuff, spoilers in case anybody is going into S5 pure:
Terra Incognita is a turning point for Reese, he will be the one rallying the team together and pushing them to fight.
YHWH is a turning point for Finch, he now accepts the Machine as his child, and in rebuilding it, will look to nurture it and give it more freedom.
Rebuilding the Machine will be the main story arc of the season.
Fusco is left hanging in a peculiar situation at the end of S4, having witnessed part of The Correction. He will be asking more questions next season and may finally learn about the Machine.

Shen,to do Square bylo.
Edytowane przez Zaqair