Skocz do zawartości

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Gość Zaqair

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 2 tygodnie później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...

Biega ktoś jeszcze po Heliosie i księżycu? Mam wrażenie, że albo patch jeszcze bardziej ułatwił UVHM-a albo mam jakiegoś glitcha. Jak grałem 3 postaciami UVHM to koniec końców nie robiąc większości pobocznych questów prędzej czy później trafiałem na przeciwników z czachą. Jak zacząłem UVHM Jackiem po ostatnim patchu to skalowanie jest tak ustawione, że cały czas mam przeciwników w moim zasięgu. Jestem po ratowaniu naukowców i cały czas przeciwnicy trafiają się na poziomie ok. 53 (Jack lvl 52), co wydaje mi się strasznie niskim poziomem.

Ja UVHM nawet nie odpaliłem i zrobię to dopiero w Kolekcji. W dwójce UVHM zawsze dostosowywał się do gracza z najwyższym poziomem, tylko niektórzy przeciwnicy mieli wyższy. Z tego co opisałeś to skalowanie jest poprawne czyli takie jak w dwójce. Widocznie pierwotnie to zmienili, a później powrócili do wcześniejszego rozwiązania.

Kolejne 10 leveli dojdzie razem z premierą Handsome Collection.

11025883_10152856631204081_4572718064216

W tym samym dniu wyjdzie czwarte dlc z Season Passa czyli nowa kampania.

Claptastic Voyage, a new downloadable campaign add-on for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, is coming to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC on March 24, 2015*, along with an additional level cap increase with the Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2. Like all Season Pass add-on content for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, Claptastic Voyage and Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 will also be included in Borderlands: The Handsome Collection**, coming to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on March 24th in North America and March 27th internationally.

In Claptastic Voyage, Handsome Jack has found something ludicrously powerful within Claptrap’s mind. Never one to turn down a chance for more power, Handsome Jack digitizes the Vault Hunters and sends them inside! Their goal is simple: find the mysterious “H-Source” code and get out of Claptrap’s consciousness without going completely insane. These anti-heroes will have to deal with Claptrap’s personal insecurities, his malware, and digital representations of his crushing loneliness.

dlc4_marigold_hud.jpg

Claptastic Voyage will answer important Borderlands questions like why Claptrap loves dubstep so much, all while exploring his inner most thoughts. You’ll also get a chance to visit all-new environments, make new friends (and run into some old ones), and get some new gear as well as new unique Achievements or Trophies. On top of that, Claptastic Voyage features a new customizable arena that lets you choose your own gravity settings, enemy difficulty, and more. There’s also a brand new glitched weapons system and many more fun surprises for you to discover.

Additionally, the Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 is included as bonus content in the last add-on pack for the Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Season Pass, which raises the level cap to 70, giving each of your characters 10 new levels, plus 10 new skill points to earn.

• Plusik 2
  • 2 tygodnie później...

Muszę trochę zluzować z krytyką TPS. Ostatnio rozpocząłem run-to-60 każdą klasą (Enforcer i Fragtrap za mną) i miałem mnóstwo frajdy rozwalając mob. Zawsze trafi się jakaś perełka, legendarna broń czy niezły mod, które pomagają przeć naprzód. Wyłączyłem grinder z rozrywki zupełnie i jest ok. Wiecie czego ta gra potrzebowała? UVHM! Zupełnie inne odczucia z gry, intensywność i wykorzystanie skilli na maxa. Co jakiś czas natrafiam na legendarne mody dla innych postaci na różnych levelach, a po wyekwipowaniu zauważalnie przyśpieszają grę i efektywność przechodzenia. Co więcej, podobnie jak Borderlands 2 musieliśmy używać slagu by cokolwiek zabić tak w TPS bez cryo ani rusz. Zwykła zielona snajperka z tym elementem i crit-bonusem robi nieziemską różnicę. Dwa główne elementy, które ułatwiają grę to właśnie cryo i shock. Ten ostatni głównie w granatach, ale armor stripping jest bardzo ważny przed zadaniem damage'u więc tak jest nawet lepiej.

Niedawno dorwałem świetny fioletowy shotgun - Social Thinking (cryo). Ta bestia miażdży. Na UVHM tarczę gubi się non stop, a skille Fragtrapa (szczególnie nova po utracie tarczy) robią istny mayhem. Nie wspomnę o lewym capstone'ie. Mazga.

Cały czas uważam, że skoki w niskiej grawitacji są nudnawe, ale gra do mnie w końcu przemówiła.

• Plusik 1

UVHM jest ciągle przede mną do ogrania i dobrze wiedzieć, że trzeba kombinować. Przez Normal i TVHM praktycznie przeleciałem moją Atheną, która jest nastawiona na Shock Damage. Cryo używałem okazjonalnie, ale to nie problem wprowadzić go do rozgrywki.

BTW Jak ktoś posiada Season Passa do Opowieści z Borderlands to dostanie różne bonusy.

4de8012bec75f21200f11987aa8582cb46fecdd0

Note that your Pre-Sequel unlocks will be tied to the platform on which you own the Season Pass for Tales from the Borderlands. So:

Xbox One or PS4 Tales from the Borderlands Season Pass owners can redeem their loot in the The Handsome Collection on the same platform

Xbox 360 or PS3 Tales from the Borderlands Season Pass owners can redeem their loot in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel on the same platform (note that these can then be transferred to The Handsome Collection using cross-save)

Android and iOS Tales from the Borderlands Season Pass owners can redeem their loot in the Steam version of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

I jeszcze to. Szkoda jedynie, że nie dadzą walki z Zarpedon do powtarzania.

RESPAWNABLE BOSSES

In Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, the following bosses will now respawn when a player exits and re-enters a map:

Tiny Destroyer

Boomer

Rabid Adams

Giant Shuggarath

Bruce

Rooster Booster

Even-More-Disgusting Tork

Drongo Bones

Meg

CLAP-L3K

Lost Legion Powersuit Noob

Meat Head

Technical limitations prevented us from making all bosses farmable, so those loot pools have been reassigned. Specifically, Col. Zarpedon's loot pool has been added to the Sentinel.

Pełna lista zmian, która czeka nas 24 marca poniżej.

https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/entries/57308434-PlayStation-3-Update-Hot-Fix-Information

• Fixed an issue where certain sound effects could fail to play.
  • Addresses an issue where certain skills were not being correctly modified by class mods.
  • Fixed an issue where certain customizations would not be dropped in-game.
  • Col. Zarpedon's loot pool can now be dropped from the Sentinel since Zarpedon cannot respawn.
  • Addressed a rare issue where Wilhelm's robotic voice failed to replicate for clients.
  • Users will no longer experience a rare crash while listening to ECHO recordings in Serenity's Waste.
  • Players will no longer receive an "All Players Needed" message after using Digi-Jacks in a single player game.
  • Stopped the "All Players Needed" message from appearing if a player goes back to the entrance of Deadlift's lair.
  • Increased the rate at which the game checks to see if the player is looking at a usable object.
  • Various CPU performance optimizations.
  • Fixed an issue where grinding 3x purple items could result in a crash.
  • The grinder can now produce items above level 50 in Normal and True Vault Hunter modes.
  • Fixed an issue where the trophy "I Welcome Your Attack, Fool" could fail to unlock.
  • Sterwin will no longer die from Guardian attacks during the "Sterwin Forever" mission.
  • Fixed an issue where weapons could lose functionality after Claptrap's "Meat Unicycle" action package expired.
  • Aurelia players will no longer crash after joining a game hosted by a player playing as the Doppelganger.
  • Cleaned up graphical oddities that occurred after shooting certain frozen enemies.
  • Players can no longer use moonstones to grind 3x very rare (purple) items unless they are class mods.
  • Players will no longer retain "slowed" state when taking cryo damage from multiple sources.
  • Jack's Indistinguishable Projection class mod texture now appears correctly when viewed in inventory.
  • Players will no longer get stuck after saving and quitting during the "Science and Violence" mission.
  • The Chronicler of Elpis class mod will now show all of its Freeze Chance and Shield Capacity bonuses on the item card.
  • Fixed an issue where the player could lose weapon functionality if entering “Fight for Your Life” while the “Medi-bot” action package is active.
  • Improved stability when playing the “Digistructed Madness” missions in the Holodome DLC.
  • Fixed a possible progression blocker in the mission “A New Direction".
  • Fixed an issue where Dr. Spara’s dialogue was inaudible for clients.
  • Wilhelm’s ShockAbsorber footstep audio can now be heard by online clients.
  • Fixed an issue where Hanna would react erratically for client players after death in the mission “Don’t Shoot the Messenger”.
  • Fixed an issue where Eghood’s dialogue could play after he had been killed.
  • Addressed a possible progression blocker in the Holodome DLC that could occur when client players save and quit.
  • Kills made by Digi-Jacks now count toward the increased action skill duration of the skill “Best Foot Forward”.
  • Fixed a Doppelganger issue where the player could still fire his/her weapon while entering the “Fight for Your Life” animation.
  • Reduced frequency of “critical hit” callout audio.
  • The challenge “Big Game Hunt” will now only increment once for each kraggon killed.
  • Jack's Indistinguishable Projection Class Mod will now correctly increase his slam damage.
  • Addressed a rare issue where the Host player could be invisible for clients.
  • Updated an improper texture on the “Smasher” loyalty reward pistol.
  • Addressed a rare crash that could occur when fighting Flame Knuckle.
Permanent Hot Fixes
  • The Doppelganger will now get the appropriate amount of free grenades while airborne with a Bomber Oz kit equipped.
  • The Doppelganger's Projection class mod will now provide the correct gun damage bonus.
  • Aurelia’s “Privileged” class mod will now apply the correct reload speed bonus.
  • Fire rate and reload speed bonuses from Aurelia’s “Privileged” class mod will now properly apply when the mod is equipped from the backpack.
  • Bonus sniper rifle damage from Aurelia’s “Big Game Hunter” will now properly apply when the mod is equipped from the backpack.
  • A bullet will no longer be added to the currently equipped weapon when a player with Aurelia’s Silver Lining skill kills an enemy with a melee critical hit.
  • Chronicler of Elpis class mod now displays the correct shield capacity increase on its item card.
  • Aurelia’s “High Definition” class mod will now properly apply its gun damage bonus when the mod is equipped from the backpack.
  • Jack's Indistinguishable Projection class mod description now correctly indicates that the damage bonus only applies to Hyperion guns.
  • The geyser will now fire automatically when Iwajira is killed.
  • Added the Hail assault rifle to Iwajira's loot pool.
  • Addressed certain "Cult of the Vault" symbols not displaying properly for clients.
  • Adjusted Flying Sera Guardian enemies to properly award experience, activate skills and trigger second wind upon defeat.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed Nisha to dual wield weapons that weren't pistols.
  • Addressed an issue where some types of ice damage were being incorrectly resisted.
  • The Rosie's continuous damage bonus has been reduced.
  • Miss Moxxi's Probe's lifesteal bonus and critical modifiers have been reduced.
  • Fixed an issue where the “Building a Robot Army” mission could fail to advance at the “Destroy Powersuits” objective.
  • The Hellfire, Magma, and Hail splash damage DoT status effect will now tick for the correct amount of damage.
  • Players can now discover the ‘Cult of the Vault’ symbol in Titan Robot Production Plant.
  • 'Tread Carefully' challenge - Players can now successfully complete the challenge by destroying five power suits without triggering any power cores.
  • 'Death from Above' challenge - Players will now be alerted that they have unlocked a customization head after completing tier five of the challenge.
  • The effective range of the ‘Blaster’ and ‘Spitter’ type laser guns has been increased.
  • The Holodome overchargable jump pad will now be able to be overcharged if the player shoots the overcharger before activating the optional jump pads.

Łoj, to bardzo dużo. Ile tego? 5GB? za trzy dni wracam do gry i chyba najpierw pchnę Wilhelma i Clapa do 70lvl a później pofarmię bossów zdziebko.

Gearbox zgarnął ode mnie masę fuck'ów za TPS więc cieszę się, że potrafili przyznać się do błędu i naprawić największe felery. Dobrze Gearbox, bardzo dobrze.

Jak dla mnie każdą postacią się fajnie gra oprócz Clapa;) tymi z dlc nie grałem. Z początku wydawało mi się że Nisha zadaje największy dmg ale pograłem Atheną i też daje radę mocno, Wilhelm pod tym względem trochę odstawał ale z 2giej strony mam go zaparkowanego w okolicy 35 lvl więc nie wiem jak dalej. 

Mam Wilhelma na 61lvl. Kolo z odpowiednim spec'iem potrafi bardzo duzo. Pakuje w lewe i srodkowe drzewa glownie (procz augment'ow). Poza tym dobrze miec bota uzdrawiajacego. Po drodze natrafisz na wiele sprzetu, ktory ulatwi Ci sprawe. Jedna rada - inwestuj w cryo.

Co do Fragtrapa nie moge sie zgodzic. Dorwalem niedawno purple Social Thinking na 53lvl (cryo). Przeciwnicy na lvl 60ym nie istnieja. Robot ma fajne skille, swietne bonusy i potrafi pozamiatac. Pierwszy capstone...polecam

Nie porównałbym ich do pereł, choć kolor ten sam, bo łatwiej je znaleźć ;) Trafiły mi się dwie różowe bronie, jedna już na samym początku w skrzyni związanej z misją (więc może jest z góry narzucona lub po prostu miałem farta), druga w zwykłej skrzyni z bronią. Mają też przy statystykach jakiś error code, ale jeszcze nie rozgryzłem co to ;)