Skocz do zawartości

Homefront: The Revolution

Gość Zaqair

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Gość Zaqair

30fps na next-gen

GC: How important was it to you that this game be next gen only. The take up seems unusually slow for this generation, I think there are only three next gen only multiformat games out this Christmas…

FS: We’re still early in the life cycle but how I see it is for us we wanted to try and put it on the platforms that we felt could deliver the best experience. And the amount of stuff going on in this game, the scale at which it’s happening with all of the different systems running behind the scenes, all of these things, and to get a steady 30 frames per second as well… it would have been possible on previous consoles but the thing is it would’ve meant a lot more work and a lot more difficulty. And it would’ve potentially slowed us down from working on the next gen.
  • 4 tygodnie później...

I chvj - pozamiatane

Deweloperzy z brytyjskiego oddziału studia Crytek od kilku dni nie przychodzą do pracy - informuje Kotaku powołując się na własne źródła.

Według doniesień serwisu, pracownicy nie otrzymali jeszcze części zaległego wynagrodzenia. Złożyli oficjalne zażalenie i wrócili do domów.

Ponad sto osób wzięło udział w tej formie protestu. Nie wiadomo ilu deweloperów planuje powrót do pracy, a ilu odeszło na stałe. Brytyjskie studio zatrudnia około 130 osób.

O problemach firmy informowaliśmy już w czerwcu, gdy pojawiły się podejrzenia co do kondycji finansowej Crytek UK. Źródła Eurogamera twierdziły, że „pracownicy stracili wiarę w kadrę zarządzającą”, a „od jakiegoś czasu oferowano ograniczone pensje”.

Niedawno pojawiły się także doniesienia o kłopotach w szanghajskiej filii Cryteka i anulowaniu produkcji Ryse 2.

http://www.eurogamer.pl/articles/2014-07-04-tworcy-homefront-the-revolution-od-kilku-dni-nie-przychodza-do-pracy-raport

• 2 tygodnie później...
  • 3 tygodnie później...
Gość Zaqair

Deep Silver kupilo prawa do Homefront:

Deep Silver has acquired the Homefront intellectual property from Crytek, and Homefront: The Revolution is now being developed at a new studio, Deep Silver Dambuster Studios, Deep Silver announced today.

"We are thrilled to see another great IP joining the Deep Silver universe," said Dr. Klemens Kundratitz, CEO of Deep Silver parent company Koch Media, in a press release today. "We strongly believe in the potential of Homefront: The Revolution and trust in the new team to continue the path they have been walking in the last years."
Crytek UK i USA zamkniete. Pracownicy Crytek UK przejda do Deep Silver
Crytek's ongoing transition from a game developer to an online publisher is resulting in the effective shutdown of two internal studios, Crytek UK and Crytek USA, the company announced today.

Earlier today, Deep Silver parent company Koch Media announced that it is acquiring the Homefront intellectual property from Crytek. The next game in the franchise, Homefront: The Revolution, was originally being developed by Nottingham, U.K.-based Crytek UK. Deep Silver is founding a new studio in Nottingham called Deep Silver Dambuster Studios, which will handle the development of the Homefront series going forward.
Once the Homefront acquisition is complete, the members of the Homefront: The Revolution development team will "transfer their talents" to Dambuster Studios and continue working on the game, Crytek announced today. According to a statement from Crytek, the company is still working with Deep Silver on the terms of the deal regarding the Homefront team.

Edytowane przez Zaqair
  • 1 rok później...
  • 5 miesięcy temu...

Dziwię się tym hejtom - dla mnie absolutny must-have. Może trochę za bardzo trąci Far Cry, ale i tak wolę FPSa z taką swobodą, aniżeli korytarzowe badziewiaki w stylu CoDów, BFów, czy innych Killzone'ów. Graficznie super (trailer to tylko słaby montaż - gameplaye mi się podobały), klimacik zacny - prawdopodobnie wezmę na premierę.

• 4 tygodnie później...