Skocz do zawartości

Rise of the Tomb Raider

darkos

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Ta króciutka informacja z Gamescomu o tym, że ten TR będzie czasowym exem dla XO i X360, zrobiła grze lepszą reklamę niż kilkanaście dobrze zmontowanych zwiastunów. Bo czy dyskutowano w tym miejscu o czymś innym niż ekskluzywność/jej późniejszym braku?

Edytowane przez Kasias

Brytyjski Sklep game, zbiera zamówienia na wersję PS4.

top.png

• Czytając newsa na stronie ppe dowiaduje się że to nic pewnego bo albo starają się zwiększyć ruch na stronie (wyświetlanie reklam i mają z tego jakiś grosz od sponsorów). Na dobrą sprawę nie wiem jak to działa wiec to tylko domysły.
  • Albo coś jest na rzeczy, i być może to kolejna reklama dla gry.
  • Jakby nie było to ślepo wierzę że gra pojawi się na PS4.

Pamiętam jaka bardzo podobał mi się odświeżony TR i i boje się że po tym jak w końcu pokażą się jakieś konkretne gejmpleje to dla tej gry kupie bundla Xboxa One  + Rise of Tomb Raider bo taki pojawi się w dniu premiery gry na 101% i mogę postawić na to konkretne pieniądze. A nie chce kupować konsoli dla jednej gry więc cierpliwie poczekam na rozwój wydarzeń. 

Rzeczywiście jest tak że gry nie ma, a rozmawia się o niej więcej niż powinno. Crystal Dynamics pewnie nie przypuszczało tego jaką burzę wywołają mając z tego powodu darmową reklamę. Więc niech się poważnie zabiorą do pracy i nie spi3przą tego

• 4 miesiące temu...
Gość DonSterydo

cover-reveal-610a.jpg

Nearly two years ago, Crystal Dynamics released Tomb Raider, a gritty survival reboot for the iconic action series. The game was met with monumental success and became the best-selling entry in the series to date. Now the team at Crystal Dynamics is back to expand on Lara's new direction. After the events on Yamatai, the young archeologist has grown into a capable adventure seeker, and Rise of the Tomb Raider will send Lara to the frozen wilds of Siberia on a hunt for the lost secrets of immorality. Now Lara will have to hunt and craft new survival gear in order to take on larger puzzle tombs and a deadly new enemy, a secret society that has been lying in the shadows since the last game. Lara will gear up for her new adventure on Xbox One and Xbox 360 this holiday season, but the studio hasn't ruled out the possibility that the game will come to other consoles later on.

7318.tombraider.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

In addition to our 12-page look at Rise of the Tomb Raider, we also dive into Studio MDHR’s love letter to 1930s animation classics with a feature on the indie darling Cuphead. We also give a rundown of our three-hour hands-on session with CD Projekt RED's massive open-world undertaking, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, which looks like it could give Dragon Age: Inquisition a run for its money. Meanwhile, our classic section celebrates the 20th anniversary of the fan-favorite shooter, Star Wars: Dark Forces.

The rest of our March issue is packed with more great gaming coverage. In addition to our standard previews section, we have a special feature looking forward to the hottest games of the year, such asBatman: Arkham KnightEvolveBattleborn, Bloodborne, and Halo 5: Guardians. We also have the world's first exclusive review for The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D.

Print subscribers should see their issues arriving in the next week or two, but it will be available online later today if you subscribe digitally (available on PC/MaciPad,Android, and Google Play). You can also get the latest issue through third-party apps on NookKindle, and Zinio starting tomorrow. To switch your print subscription to digital, click here, or to create a new subscription to the digital edition, click here.

Throughout the month we’ll have all manner of video interviews, written features on Lara and her search for the secret to immortality, as well as a special edition podcast, and much more. Click on the banner below to visit our Rise of the Tomb Raider hub and follow our coverage as it rolls out throughout the month.

• Plusik 1