Skocz do zawartości

Super Mario Odyssey

Godot

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7eCbEn5T8k

I was initially skeptical of the direction of the game, but each time I play Super Mario Odyssey, I'm more on board with the new, bizarre concepts at play. Capturing opens up so many new ideas for gameplay and world design, and the distinct areas I've explored to this point have kept me engaged even beyond the time I've had to play in them. I've left my previous demos with Odyssey wondering what secrets I missed and how else the game will surprise me when it finally comes out, and this time was no different.

And while it’s impossible to say whether the game will live up to the insane expectations placed upon it, all that we’ve seen so far has been exactly as good as you would hope and expect.

I could go on for some time here – talking about all the little things like how Mario’s outfit gets dirty if he falls over in dust or sand, making the world feel all that more real; or the newly revealed Snapshot mode where you can take selfies, whack a filter on, and share them online which works an absolute treat. It is the whole package that left me impressed, though; these little things, the bigger things like the scale of things to see and do, and the feeling that there was no restriction put upon the developers’ creativity. Odyssey has the potential to be pretty ‘Super’ indeed and I for one can’t wait to get my hands on the full game.

2017010723393300-8aedff741e2d23fbed39474

Z jednej zapowiedzi. Będą plansze, w których nie będziemy mieli czapki i polegać będziemy mogli jedynie na naszej zręczności. Wspaniale, dzięki temu znajdzie tutaj coś dla siebie i fan 64/Sunshine i fan 3DWorld/3DLand.

Coś jak poziomy bez Fludda w SMS, czyli najlepszy fragment gry <3

To może być dobra gra.

Kurna ależ to jest śliczne. Człowiek by wlazł w te filmiki i chłonął jak gąbka,  ale nie nie. Narobić sobie spojlerow przed samą premierą mesjasza w dziedzinie  platformówek 3D, to byłaby całkowita bezmyślność z mojej strony. O ile lepiej będzie się to przeżywać nie znając wszystkich światów i tajemnic, które skrywają. Premiera już blisko, także dam rade. 

Edytowane przez kazuyoshi

Pany, czy ja dobrze widzę czy to jakiś kolejny wał?

https://playergames.pl/przygoda/7147-super-mario-odyssey-switch.html

Przez jakiś czas była cena

2FeOxC0.jpg

Teraz jest już normalna. :dafuq:

Edytowane przez ireniqs